Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Advice Needed: How Best Can I Send Money To Any Cameroon Bank From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice Needed: How Best Can I Send Money To Any Cameroon Bank From Nigeria (563 Views)

US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) / Family Regrets Selling House And Borrowing Money To Relocate Abroad,Now Stranded / How To Send Money To Nigeria Using Monica.ng, A Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: How Best Can I Send Money To Any Cameroon Bank From Nigeria by soulstar09(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2020
I'd like to get valuable advice of anyone that is conversant with inter currencies transfer within Africa on how best to transfer money to someone in Cameroon, irrespective of the bank the person uses.
Note: I know of chipper cash but it doesn't work with Cameroon yet
Re: Advice Needed: How Best Can I Send Money To Any Cameroon Bank From Nigeria by fredwill1357(m): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=soulstar09 post=92654746][/quote] I don't know, but you can use western union if you are sending it to somebody. Do you know if people have started traveling from Cameroon to Nigeria now or Nigeria to Cameroon?
Re: Advice Needed: How Best Can I Send Money To Any Cameroon Bank From Nigeria by Timothy20190: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
You can send using Africash. work into any UBA branch and send the money. best
Re: Advice Needed: How Best Can I Send Money To Any Cameroon Bank From Nigeria by desirewhet(m): 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
You can even Use bitcoin as means
Re: Advice Needed: How Best Can I Send Money To Any Cameroon Bank From Nigeria by soulstar09(m): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2020
desirewhet:
You can even Use bitcoin as means
Yeah, I know but thing is I don't want to use virtual currency but real ones.

(1) (Reply)

Suggest Any European University Still Accepting Springs Application For Masters / I Visited The National War Museum In Umuahia / Anyone In Capetown For Hangout(sa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.