Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

How Do I Start With Bitcoin? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Start With Bitcoin? (2213 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit / Bitcoin Tips: Confirmed Method On How To Make Money With BITCOIN – $100/day / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start With Bitcoin? by Thazard(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2020
I need step by step instructions on how to start crypto currency with Bitcoin and Etherum.

What's block chain website?
Are there block chain clones?
Re: How Do I Start With Bitcoin? by blackpanthar: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2020
Thazard:
I need step by step instructions on how to start crypto currency with Bitcoin and Etherum.

Pls go to youtube and begin your quest.

That is the only place you will get CLEAR ANSWERS....

no one here will have time to start answering you or mentoring you for FREE.
Re: How Do I Start With Bitcoin? by flyfit(m): 12:15am On Aug 11, 2020
I can train you for a price.... Call 0810 991 6504
Re: How Do I Start With Bitcoin? by SavageResponse(m): 12:53am On Aug 11, 2020
Thazard:

Go to Binance.com to learn the terms
Re: How Do I Start With Bitcoin? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
Thazard:

message to learn animations if you can pay on WhatsApp 08165999335
Re: How Do I Start With Bitcoin? by Rick423: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hello everyone, who knows how to properly invest in bitcoin and start making money on it? I heard there is a way to start trading it on the stock exchange and make money, is it true?
Re: How Do I Start With Bitcoin? by Paperbag(m): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Thazard:

Its hard making millions out of btc , you are already late ( long term you can thou )

If you need the money now , its altcoin with low caps or meme coins with lots of hype, or NFT 's ( a bit capital intensive )

Go on twitter follow crypto guys , watch youtube videos ...less than a month you should be grounded in the game ..

Cheers !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Start With Bitcoin? by Paperbag(m): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rick423:
Hello everyone, who knows how to properly invest in bitcoin and start making money on it? I heard there is a way to start trading it on the stock exchange and make money, is it true?

Probably btc futures ..
Thats a deadly way to go .
It ends in tears and sorry..

Buy low mcap gems coins ,hold dem until the grow in price then sell off ( never sell below the amount you bought , price will drop but hold on to it , it will surly come up )

Hunt for airdrops , keep accumulating them ( people started with $0 and it made dem millionaires )

If you have big money , trade with spot trading or just buy into good projects ..make even if its 20% gain and move out ( 20% could be in millions depending on how big ur money is ..i know someone that uses 35m , 10% is 3.5m and he gets that like 5 tyms a week )

Then nft ... You shaa must know the basics and the above first , if you do then i dont need to explain this as you will know of it eventually ..

There are more ways in making it in crypto , this i listed i think is the best route for starters

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Start With Bitcoin? by discopotato: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wow, you're all so good at cryptocurrency here. I'm still just learning and so far only studying information about which crypto exchange to choose for my investments. Coincub.com helps me with this, where you'll find best exchanges for you. Here I found a lot of info about Bitcoin. I realized that one of the reasons people are so excited about Bitcoin is because it's billed as a deflationary currency. I think you'll also find answers to your questions here.
Re: How Do I Start With Bitcoin? by Wresaha: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
How often do you think you would like to earn more? I think about it all the time and try to make money every day. I explore the internet every day looking for something new that could bring me money. I think I found an interesting project, I think it was called Bitcoin Lifestyle. What do you think can be trusted? I have studied the site and live reviews, I found it to be trustworthy.
Re: How Do I Start With Bitcoin? by Nicoswit(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
Paperbag:

Probably btc futures ..
Thats a deadly way to go .
It ends in tears and sorry..

[b]Buy low mcap gems coins ,[/b]hold dem until the grow in price then sell off ( never sell below the amount you bought , price will drop but hold on to it , it will surly come up )

Hunt for airdrops , keep accumulating them ( people started with $0 and it made dem millionaires )

If you have big money , trade with spot trading or just buy into good projects ..make even if its 20% gain and move out ( 20% could be in millions depending on how big ur money is ..i know someone that uses 35m , 10% is 3.5m and he gets that like 5 tyms a week )

Then nft ... You shaa must know the basics and the above first , if you do then i dont need to explain this as you will know of it eventually ..

There are more ways in making it in crypto , this i listed i think is the best route for starters
Bro, how do you recognize gem coin?
Re: How Do I Start With Bitcoin? by JasonTrend: 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
Re: How Do I Start With Bitcoin? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Una don Liv telegram una de bomb come nairaland to find local client to invest fr una site,mk each person de careful fr dis forum
Re: How Do I Start With Bitcoin? by Jeromo: 12:12am On Nov 22, 2021
I myself had the opportunity to see this many times and thus began to earn good money. This site especially helped me cause it's Bitcoin Trader website And it is very convenient and fast to see how the rates of different cryptocurrencies change and make a decision on transactions based on this. So you can earn very good money, I guarantee it

(1) (Reply)

Custom Printed Resealable Bags To Order In Nigeria From VICTOR OSCAR COMPANY / Nigerian Owned Company Tops Inc 500 List. / What Do I Invest My Money In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.