Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Arduino Programing Training. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Arduino Programing Training. (173 Views)

Arduino Kit / Arduino Uno And Rc Airplane/helicopter Parts For Sale / Learn To Build And Design A Pure Sine Wave Inverter With Arduino Or (atmega328) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arduino Programing Training. by Jamescyray(m): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
Are you someone like me who love to be creative? You like doing things and see the results immediately? You are always curious how electronics works and love to build your own small computer?

Arduino is for you.

If you resides in Port Harcourt, I can teach you Arduino, one on one at just a very reasonable price.

Message me if you are interested and wants to know more

https:///send?phone=+2348103082325

Email: adeagbojames3991@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Clean Laptop In Abuja / Four Next-generation Social Apps That Will Change The Future / I Did This�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.