Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Start Recharge Card/voucher Printing Today. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Start Recharge Card/voucher Printing Today. (956 Views)

Recharge Voucher Printing / Download My FREE EBOOK On "How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business" In NG / Gsm Recharge Voucher Printing -(u Cant Get Rates Lower Than This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Recharge Card/voucher Printing Today. by Sunpro(m): 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2011
Who else want to start the recharge card/voucher printing today?What you need to start the business are:computer,printer,software,email address,internet connection,A4 paper,bulk pins and start up capital.you can start this business with just #5000 or #10,000.you are in control of your life with this business,you will determine the amount you make per day,you can make between #5000 and above per day.But,the amount you make per day would be determine by your input to the business.if you are interested to start the business,we have determined to give out our 3 softwares which you will be using to do the printing ,6 ebooks that explains how to go about the business and the manuals that contain all the names of all the dealers that sell bulk pins in nigeria.we shall give all these out for just #2000 for now but later i might go back to #2,500.you can call:08097937536 or suntech081@gmail.com. For more info.
Re: Start Recharge Card/voucher Printing Today. by opsydazy(m): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2012
am interested in printing too but i need info on genuine dealers of e-PINS that i can buy from. thanx

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Destiny And Be Useful In Life / Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale / Preddeyshelther Į̸s Here ǂøя U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.