Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,005 members, 7,859,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

I Want To Order From Alibaba - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Order From Alibaba (358 Views)

How To Shop And Sale From Alibaba Express.... / 65 Top Products To Buy From Alibaba In Nigeria / How To Order Goods From Alibaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Order From Alibaba by Jayveed(m): 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
Please guys I want to order some products from Alibaba but when I was checking through the shipping process I saw something"DAP" to be exact and I was told I'm going to pay the customs duties myself. are they still doing this or if you've done business with them before please assist me.
I need your help
Re: I Want To Order From Alibaba by completey(f): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Jayveed:
Please guys I want to order some products from Alibaba but when I was checking through the shipping process I saw something"DAP" to be exact and I was told I'm going to pay the customs duties myself. are they still doing this or if you've done business with them before please assist me.
I need your help

I can help with alibaba procurement. Contact on my signature.
Re: I Want To Order From Alibaba by yesloaded: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Jayveed:
I need your help
Yes, you pay extra charges when your goods get to Nigeria using alibaba standard shipping

However, you can avoid high charges when you use cargo to ship your goods from China to Nigeria

We can help you on getting your goods to Nigeria at extremely reduced rate compared to standard rates
Also, your goods gets delivered to Nigeria in no time unlike standard shipping that sometimes takes long

You can click on my profile to see list if services i offer or WhatsApp 08137750741
Re: I Want To Order From Alibaba by Jayveed(m): 4:56am On Aug 11, 2020
yesloaded:

Yes, you pay extra charges when your goods get to Nigeria using alibaba standard shipping

However, you can avoid high charges when you use cargo to ship your goods from China to Nigeria

We can help you on getting your goods to Nigeria at extremely reduced rate compared to standard rates
Also, your goods gets delivered to Nigeria in no time unlike standard shipping that sometimes takes long

You can click on my profile to see list if services i offer or WhatsApp 08137750741

I'm not sure nobody's done business with you so I can't trust you.
Re: I Want To Order From Alibaba by yesloaded: 7:10am On Aug 11, 2020
Jayveed:

I'm not sure nobody's done business with you so I can't trust you.

No, I am not saying you should do business with me by force sir

I only explain how it works & suggest my services

I doubt you clicked my profile or do any findings before you conclude sir

Not only about my business, whenever you see any advertised business kindly use Google to find out about such business

Simply type the phone number of such business on Google & see result

Click any of these links to see satisfied customers who are nairalanders, you too can do more findings

Good Morning sir

https://www.nairaland.com/5266068/thread-only-aliexpress-shopper/218#92341885

https://www.nairaland.com/5266068/thread-only-aliexpress-shopper/218#92328423

https://www.nairaland.com/5828664/currency-e-currency-market-deals-2020/159#90866749

https://www.nairaland.com/5863358/yesloaded-attest-him#89650039

(1) (Reply)

First Forex Limited Is Scam / Why Offer To Teach Forex Or Bitcoin Trading When U Can Get Rich Wit It? / Please Come And Patronize Us At A Cheaper Rate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.