Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,254 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Closed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Closed (706 Views)

Article Writers Needed Paying N2 Per Word / Article Writers Needed / Article Writers And Rewriters Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by mosbic: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Closed by SpaghettiThots: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2020
Bluehill1051:
This one will just be posting article writers needed everyday. What happened to the ones that have written for you? Why can't you retain those ones? Not like you're really expanding over the years so far
It only proves how much of a cheat you are.

Dear Bluehill1051,

Don't you think you're being too hasty in your judgement? How certain are you that anyone has even responded to this poster's everyday (as you claim) ads asking for writers? Have you ever written for the poster? If you have and it turned sour, it's best you share the entire experience with all accompanying evidence to give us a truthful context. It's weak of you if you're trying to shoot a man in the back because you couldn't deliver what they asked for in business.

PS: Don't rush to reply this. Ensure you "calm down" and think through my words first.
Re: Closed by SpaghettiThots: 11:34am On Aug 11, 2020
joshteefied1:

grin grin grin

I thought I was the only one making the observation. Today it's Christian writer, tomorrow it is product review writer.

So among the plenty adverts, no one comes close to being good enough for you?

This one can tell you your work isn't good enough and not pay you a dime, only for him to submit your work and get his money.

Shioor ooo.

Dear joshteefied1,

You seemed to race too quickly to join the bandwagon to bring a man down. That's surely not what your name would represent. I ask again, don't you think a better approach would be to speak to the poster to find out why they seem to always be hiring? Indeed, maybe you should question why FAANG companies (I hope you understand what that means) have a persistent "We're hiring" page on their website.

Or, have you worked with the poster before too? Did they not pay you? Please share all evidence. You wouldn't like anyone to do this to your own business, would you?

Let's be objective for a moment. Do you believe you wrote an excellent piece for them that met all their requirements? If you did not, then you really would[b] spend your time learning to be a better writer than trying to unionize on Nairaland[/b].

I can tell you this: while you were whining, some others must have been applying. It's not noble what you have chosen to do. REPENT.
Re: Closed by joshteefied1(m): 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
SpaghettiThots:

Dear joshteefied1,

You seemed to race too quickly to join the bandwagon to bring a man down. That's surely not what your name would represent. I ask again, don't you think a better approach would be to speak to the poster to find out why they seem to always be hiring? Indeed, maybe you should question why FAANG companies (I hope you understand what that means) have a persistent "We're hiring" page on their website.

Or, have you worked with the poster before too? Did they not pay you? Please share all evidence. You wouldn't like anyone to do this to your own business, would you?

Let's be objective for a moment. Do you believe you wrote an excellent piece for them that met all their requirements? If you did not, then you really would[b] spend your time learning to be a better writer than trying to unionize on Nairaland[/b].

I can tell you this: while you were whining, some others must have been applying. It's not noble what you have chosen to do. REPENT.

Hmmm.

Let me just keep quiet for many reasons.

Thank you.

Have a blessed day.
Re: Closed by Divepen1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
Until there's an irrefutable proof that he has scammed anyone here, let's refrain from tearing people down on assumptions.
Re: Closed by Highorbit7O16: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
Divepen1:
Until there's an irrefutable proof that he has scammed anyone here, let's refrain from tearing people down on assumptions.
I've written for him. 1000 words product review, dude paid #500 with a lot of irrelevant stories. I regret taking on that project and to be very honest, he's the worst I've dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Closed by SpaghettiThots: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
Highorbit7O16:
I've written for him. 1000 words product review, dude paid #500 with a lot of irrelevant stories. I regret taking on that project and to be very honest, he's the worst I've dealt with.

Hello sir,

Like Divepen1 pointed out above, back up your claim with ample evidence. Your allegation will remain worthless until we have your evidence to convince us otherwise. And don't tell us you have no proof!
Re: Closed by mosbic: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
Highorbit7O16:

Provide evidence.

What did you write for me? When did you write it? When did I pay you N500 for a 1000-word product review? And what were the supposed irrelevant stories?
Re: Closed by Highorbit7O16: 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
You guys requesting for proofs, I want you to know I'm not telling everyone my experience with him to recover anything.
Cuz this issue has been close to 2 months already, I don't have our whatsapp conversation and all anymore but I still remember him to his nairaland moniker. This should serve as a caution to other writers.
Re: Closed by mosbic: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
Highorbit7O16:
You guys requesting for proofs, I want you to know I'm not telling everyone my experience with him to recover anything.
Cuz this issue has been close to 2 months already, I don't have our whatsapp conversation and all anymore but I still remember him to his nairaland moniker. This should serve as a caution to other writers.

THIS IS A FALSE ACCUSATION.

If you don't have irrefutable evidence to prove your point, refrain from making false claims and trying to soil people's reputation.
Re: Closed by Highorbit7O16: 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
mosbic:

THIS IS A FALSE ACCUSATION.

If you don't have irrefutable evidence to prove your point, refrain from making false claims and trying to soil people's reputation.
You're something else truly.
Re: Closed by Bluehill1051: 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
SpaghettiThots:

Dear Bluehill1051,

Don't you think you're being too hasty in your judgement? How certain are you that anyone has even responded to this poster's everyday (as you claim) ads asking for writers? Have you ever written for the poster? If you have and it turned sour, it's best you share the entire experience with all accompanying evidence to give us a truthful context. It's weak of you if you're trying to shoot a man in the back because you couldn't deliver what they asked for in business.

PS: Don't rush to reply this. Ensure you "calm down" and think through my words first.
Boy! What is your problem?!

(1) (Reply)

Two Simple Reasons Why Grammarly Is Trash! / Write Your Projects With Ease / Etisalat Prize For Flash Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.