Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures (35684 Views)

Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos / Vivian Lam Escapes From White Lesbians In Dubai Who Tried To Harass Her / Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Maziyke(m): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
This one tire le,should i Say igbo amaka or madness
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
opineflu:
with your wide mouth that can take in two BBC
grin grin grin Guy desist from ur bad mouthing, u wicked grin grin lwkmd
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures by jeff1607(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
Chii59:
Everybody is now a beauty queen.
Still, I fine pass this babe undecided

Fear God na. Even the devil hate lies

1 Like

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures by jubrilELsudan: 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
AM FVCKING HER THIS WEEKEND AND SHOOTING MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures by DMerciful(m): 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
She fine pass you wella
Chii59:
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Tochiology: 1:53am On Aug 11, 2020
When I saw the headline I thought it's from alexreports.
BTW, if you are interested in raking in a few dollar bills from watching paid online video advertorials then check out this sight vnavideon via this link
https://vnavideon.xyz/900588853750378/. They pay pretty well.
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures by oritz007(m): 3:29am On Aug 11, 2020
Chii59:
Everybody is now a beauty queen. Still, I fine pass this babe undecided
oya.... Show us ur look make we see
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Digmygold: 6:12am On Aug 11, 2020
Pumped surgery implant butts everywhere
It is now 300k so its as common as groundnut. These women need help. She still.no fine. I swear.
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures by dragunov: 6:19am On Aug 11, 2020
GLeesMODEL:
Famous Nigerian top-notch Business Executive, Entrepreneur, Publisher, Author, Pageant Coach and currently the Chief Executive Officer of Face of Donmak Garden Shelter, Ms Vivian Elegalam, popular known as Vivian Lam and referred as Queen Mother, has shared stunning and amazing photos of herself via her social media handles, telling the world that she is plus one today.

Speaking exclusively with AbujaPress few hours, Vivian Lam expressed gratitude to God Almighty for the grace of a new age, with so much prospects and impact achievements. She further thanked everyone, including family members, friends, collegues and especially the members of Staff of Face of Domak Garden Shelter for the congratulatory gestures they threw at her in several ways.

AbujaPress gathered that the new CEO of Face of Domak celebrated her birthday with members of staff of Domak Garden Shelter, but will also be holding an exclusive dinner with selected friends on a later date. Until now, there has been a continuous buzz on the social media handles of Vivian Lam, especially with prayers, wishes and commendations from close relatives, friends, fans and other admirers of the industrious, vibrant and prospective CEO.

Vivian Lam has remained one of the few fervent supporters of the entertainment industry in Nigeria and especially in the FCT. She has undauntedly committed to creative and innovative prospects, both as a Publisher and Author. She is the Publisher of Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine, an international Celebrity magazine, that has featured notable celebrities across Nigeria and Africa.

Few months ago, Vivian Authored and launched her first book, titled "Nigeria, Reawakening The Giant". She was recently appointed as the CEO of Face of Domak to ultimately and solely promote the products and services of Domak Garden Shelter, ranging from lands, real estate development, construction services, and all kinds of structural management. Vivian Lam will be coordinating the entire process of over 50 Marketing Partners, whom where also inaugurated and are already in battle for the Star Prize of 10million naira, a brand new car, a trip to Dubai, one year wardrobe allowance, and an Ambassador of Domak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwpe3LR5AsM

Vivian Lam Adesina. Oga o. Shey na pose be dis?
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures by dragunov: 6:24am On Aug 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You know what? One of this days I'm gonna pay you a visit. .......along with a friend. A friend that raps 7.62 calliber slugs.
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Sirapretty870(f): 6:36am On Aug 11, 2020
Happy birthday dear, but seriously I fine pass this girl

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures by jUeLiZ: 7:43am On Aug 11, 2020
Chii59:
asweear,,if u just bleach small,,gbam, u be beauty queen......very soon the essence and value of education will no longer be there
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Cousin9999: 8:17am On Aug 11, 2020
Her baby hair is

lol
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Cousin9999: 8:24am On Aug 11, 2020
She's got that Billie Jean baby hair.
That "I'm just a bachelooor"
That "same ol geeee"
That "don't go chasing waterfallsss"
baby hair

Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
Chii59:
lets see some pix
Re: Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Bahamas95(m): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
That fifth pix sha.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omawunmi Flaunts Baby Bump In New Photo / ''Why Do You Call Me Ugly'' - Eniola Badmus Asks / Sola Ogudu: Wizkid’s First Baby Mama Bonds With Son, Boluwatife Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.