Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Man Caught Stealing Car Batteries With Shoe Lace (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Stealing Car Batteries With Shoe Lace (video) (2259 Views)

Hausa Man Kill By Mobs As He Was Caught Stealing Car Battery [photos] / Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos / Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Stealing Car Batteries With Shoe Lace (video) by Veqtor: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
A young man identified simply as Godspower, met his waterloo on Saturday, August 8, after he was caught stealing batteries from vehicles parked in a compound in Lagos State.

According to the video captured, the alleged thief was tied by residents of the area, where he was caught red-handed perpetrating the act. The stolen batteries were also placed in front of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkpEczLU1kA
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Batteries With Shoe Lace (video) by Sunofgod(m): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
What a country........see what this one is trained in!
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Batteries With Shoe Lace (video) by Success20202020: 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
If you need a fiction writer for your blog contact jadewale257@gmail.com
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Batteries With Shoe Lace (video) by iluvdonjazzy: 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
Okotomikwete
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Batteries With Shoe Lace (video) by Harrykn: 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Talents everywhere
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Batteries With Shoe Lace (video) by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 11, 2020
This one na TALENTED THIEF.
He deserves community service.
Every occupant of that street should bring out all the cloths and rugs in their possession 4him to wash.
After which, he should be led to the GUTTERS for thorough cleaning.

He should do this for a week non stop or he can choose to be fed the ACID from the BATTERY..
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Batteries With Shoe Lace (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:54am On Aug 11, 2020
A young man identified simply as Godspower, met his waterloo on Saturday, August 8, after he was caught stealing batteries from vehicles parked in a compound in Lagos State.
Which kind Godspower come be dis one nah!

See face like battery!
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Batteries With Shoe Lace (video) by Kingluqman(m): 6:24am On Aug 11, 2020
Oga oo grin
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Batteries With Shoe Lace (video) by Mayng01(m): 6:44am On Aug 11, 2020
Wao
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Batteries With Shoe Lace (video) by foxxydude: 8:11am On Aug 11, 2020
He has knowledge of how the lock mechanism works hence the ease in opening the car hood. That guy is a panel beater grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Batteries With Shoe Lace (video) by DoubleEngine007: 8:14am On Aug 11, 2020
See brain.. But them no go use am for better thing..

Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Batteries With Shoe Lace (video) by femi4: 8:36am On Aug 11, 2020
Greed! Not even one but two batteries
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Batteries With Shoe Lace (video) by foolbuster: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2020
Veqtor:

According to the video captured, the alleged thief was tied by residents of the area, where he was caught red-handed perpetrating the act. The stolen batteries were also placed in front of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkpEczLU1kA

Kai !! All these car battery thieves really showed me pepper. At a point i was buying a new battery every month. My saving grace was the alarm i had to install.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Batteries With Shoe Lace (video) by KingMack(m): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2020
Gifted handsgrin
Re: Man Caught Stealing Car Batteries With Shoe Lace (video) by Veqtor: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
foolbuster:

Kai !! All these car battery thieves really showed me pepper. At a point i was buying a new battery every month. My saving grace was the alarm i had to install.

Lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman New To America Disappears After Moving In With White Man / Plate Number Robbery / Soldier Publicly Strips Lady For Wearing Camouflage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.