Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,256 members, 7,953,957 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Help With Wedding Planning In Ile-ife! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Help With Wedding Planning In Ile-ife! (1697 Views)

Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! / Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions / Paint The Town Red With Wedding & Events Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Wedding Planning In Ile-ife! by bunzbabe: 12:36am On Feb 14, 2011
Hello everyone.
I'm getting married early next year in Ile-Ife. I would really appreciate if I can get any help with vendors around Ife and Ibadan (preferably) or anywhere that can help me realize my dream wedding within my budget. Kinda need help with venue and decorations, particularly, and if anyone knows a wedding planner that's pretty affordable and mobility to Ile-Ife won't push my budget too high as the ones I've been contacting are a bit overwhelming!
Any help will be very much appreciated.
Cheers Bleep
Re: Help With Wedding Planning In Ile-ife! by sassygal(f): 11:17am On Feb 17, 2011
Hi

Pls mail me @ cassandraakinyemi@yahoo.com. I'll help with the planning.
Re: Help With Wedding Planning In Ile-ife! by jenifferka(f): 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2011
oh, av heard about VConnect as well, nice, i got to know about new showing movies as well

i think you should try
Re: Help With Wedding Planning In Ile-ife! by Teema1: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2011
We Have Imported Wedding Gowns 2011 Collection

we have imported wedding gowns 2011 collection @ teema bridals call us 07061132622, 07095213703

• Exquisite Banquet chair
• Banquet Tables
• White Plastic Chairs and Tables
• Big and small frame canopies
• Tents
• Stainless Steel Tables
• Generator
• Wrought Iron Bridal Chairs
• Chaffing Dishes
• Plastic Drums
• Industrial Fans
• Plates
• Table Linen/chair covers
• Ice Chest
• Cutlery, Glasses, Tray etc
• Ice Block
• Catering services/small chops/cakes/Drinks/children party
• Event Decoration
Floral ArrangementHamper & Souvenir Indoor & Outdoor Catering

We also provide professional Service boys and girls.

All at reasonable prices
Re: Help With Wedding Planning In Ile-ife! by mpls143: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2011
We @ Deftfingers will take the stress off you.

We are an event management company based in Lagos, with flexible mobility all over the country.

we will assist you make that DREAM come True!

Call our project coordinator on 08034469999 or simply send a mail to deftfingers@yahoo.com. we work with your budget and you can be assured of the very BEST!

We look forward to being a part of your special day,

(1) (Reply)

Write Your Way To Wealth And Fame / Wedding Receptions Venues In Lagos / Become A Sweet Kids Diaper Distributor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.