Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,912 members, 7,848,678 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Which Awesome TV Shows Had Bad Final Season? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Awesome TV Shows Had Bad Final Season? (179 Views)

What TV Shows Had The Best Series Ending? / Download: Game Of Thrones The Last And Final Season 8 Episode 1 & 6 / Why Top TV Shows In Nigeria Stopped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Awesome TV Shows Had Bad Final Season? by 01pudesseld: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2020
Me: GOT (Game of Thrones)

Game of Thrones, considered as the BEST SERIES of all time!!!
The plot is indeed amazing and the attention and appreciation that GoT has received for its past seven seasons are quiet reasonable and not very much exaggerated. If you like historical, political, dramatic filled content in a show, then GoT is your best choice
But the Season Finale (s8), was literal horrible. The conclusion was very unexpectedly illogical and unsatisfying. The fact that every season had one or the other major twist plot that genuinely surprised the audience in a positive way, maybe the writers were pressurized do the same in s8, now that the expectation were as great as The Wall, they decided to bring shit as the show's top twist. There weren't many justifying ending for many characters and regretted watching the season finale.
Yet, the entire journey for me with GoT will be always memorable and regardless of the season finale, I will still consider as the best series I have ever watched as the other seven seasons were beyond imagination.

Re: Which Awesome TV Shows Had Bad Final Season? by phrancys001(m): 7:36am On Aug 11, 2020
For me is Papa ajascoo

(1) (Reply)

Mercy And I Still Romantically Involved – Bbnaija Ike / Subscribe For The Latest Updates On Bbnaija Season 5 / Netflix Donates Production Equipment To Ikorodu Bois

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.