Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,561 members, 7,843,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Left And Right Hand Drive Vechicles - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Left And Right Hand Drive Vechicles (641 Views)

Right Hand Drive To Left And Drive: Is It Advisable? / Engine,vehicle Parts And Right Hand Vehicles In Bulk Qty;bulk Buyers Needed. / Very Clean 2000 Land Rover Freelander Manual And Right-hand Drive For Sale 1.3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Left And Right Hand Drive Vechicles by garbigarba: 6:39am On Feb 14, 2011
pls I am really curious, when a vehicle is said to be either left or right handed, are they refering to the position of the steering wheel with respect to the car or the hand that is used in engaging the gear.
thanks
Re: Left And Right Hand Drive Vechicles by chyjoke1(m): 7:30am On Feb 14, 2011
both
Re: Left And Right Hand Drive Vechicles by sonety2k(m): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2011
garbigarba:

pls I am really curious, when a vehicle is said to be either left or right handed, are they refering to the position of the steering wheel with respect to the car or the hand that is used in engaging the gear.
thanks

Check these Right Hand Drive Cars pictures Below

Re: Left And Right Hand Drive Vechicles by garbigarba: 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2011
@chyjoke1 it can't poSsibly be both, it seems lyk you don't undastand my question
Re: Left And Right Hand Drive Vechicles by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2011
garbigarba:

thanks

It refers to the steering wheel, in respect to the forward driving position (driver / passengers seated in the car, facing forwards).

(1) (Reply)

A Very Neat Toyota Carina E (tokunbo) Is Needed / M/benz 1717 Container Body Truck / Chrysler Pt Cruiser 2003 (limited Edition) Full Option For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.