Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Guy, Plz Suggest What You Dont Like About My Site? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guy, Plz Suggest What You Dont Like About My Site? (574 Views)

I Need A Good Payment Processor That Can Accept ATM Payment On My Site / You Dont Like Your Blogger Blog Mobile View? Come Here / Suggest What Free Script You Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guy, Plz Suggest What You Dont Like About My Site? by flipperman(m): 7:28am On Feb 14, 2011
Hi Great man here!
plz suggest me what you dont like about the site in regard to color, background, design? This is my site scholarships for high school students , one more question, how the site interact to your eye when first visit it?
Re: Guy, Plz Suggest What You Dont Like About My Site? by utimatedes(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2011
Are you serious at all?
Why should we review CPA site that you create to redirect visitors to advertiser ads.

Your CPA campaign is targeted at US and you sending traffics from Nigeria to the site. You are wrong! Go to where you will get the real traffic that will make you money because traffics from Nigeria can help you.

That site is created by autoblog/ auto-site software. You just input your keyword and it will generate article for you page.

It content too much grammatical blunder which is one of the characteristics of site created automatically.

Your domain is too long with inconsistent dash

Take that fucking CPA site off here
Re: Guy, Plz Suggest What You Dont Like About My Site? by free2: 11:39am On Feb 15, 2011
lol

(1) (Reply)

Hosting Business / Iweb.com Informatioan / Ds You Create Internet Pages Without Having To Know Html.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.