Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Six Months Hair Styling Apprenticeship Program In Lagos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Six Months Hair Styling Apprenticeship Program In Lagos (1850 Views)

Six Months Hair Styling Apprentiship Program In Lagos / 10 Brazilian Wool Hairstyles That Are Perfect For Protective Styling / Know Your Product: Apple Hair Styling Gel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Months Hair Styling Apprenticeship Program In Lagos by Joennamdi: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2020
Re: Six Months Hair Styling Apprenticeship Program In Lagos by Amiblinks0408: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2020
Six months will always come and go. Make the right decision for your future.

Re: Six Months Hair Styling Apprenticeship Program In Lagos by Queenflourish(f): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
It's my dream to become a hair stylist
Buh you might be far away from me
Re: Six Months Hair Styling Apprenticeship Program In Lagos by Amiblinks0408: 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Where is your location and what is your availability. We do part time training. But if you can learn fast after the first 3 months, then I will look into supporting your transportation if you like to show up every day. Whatsapp me on that number. The profile that posted this add is my brother but I am the director.
Re: Six Months Hair Styling Apprenticeship Program In Lagos by Amiblinks0408: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
The best place to learn this trade is market environment like trade fair complex. I cant even attend to the number of customers I have on a daily basis.

One thing I like about my life is that I can never depend on a man for money.

Do the same for yourself. Be independent. Make your own money.

Six months is March next year. It must surely come and go

1 Like

Re: Six Months Hair Styling Apprenticeship Program In Lagos by Amiblinks0408: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
This country has gone so bad but guess what, girls will always make new hair grin
Re: Six Months Hair Styling Apprenticeship Program In Lagos by Amiblinks0408: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Thesame friends and family that discouraged me now wants to hear me talk. Only my brother supported me to learn this trade.

Maybe you only need one person to encourage you and that is me.

People spend years because they learn on the street. But we go straight to the point and the market competition is high.

Even many of my graduates are now my competition and they are doing well grin
Re: Six Months Hair Styling Apprenticeship Program In Lagos by Amiblinks0408: 7:15am On Aug 12, 2020
You will learn other things. Like how to manage your own small business, all kinds of wig making and nail polishing etc.

But my major focus is hair beauty
Re: Six Months Hair Styling Apprenticeship Program In Lagos by Amiblinks0408: 11:51am On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Six Months Hair Styling Apprenticeship Program In Lagos by Amiblinks0408: 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Six Months Hair Styling Apprenticeship Program In Lagos by Amiblinks0408: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Six Months Hair Styling Apprenticeship Program In Lagos by Amiblinks0408: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Six Months Hair Styling Apprenticeship Program In Lagos by Amiblinks0408: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
A six months to remember kiss

If you spend that money on clothes they will become old in a very short time.

Close your ears to what the world will say. and who told you a graduate is too big to learn a trade.

Family only cares about what you bring to the table. And you will command respect from your husband if you are a helper as the Bible puts it.

Chat me up today.
Re: Six Months Hair Styling Apprenticeship Program In Lagos by Amiblinks0408: 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
If your husband already opened a big salon and you know you are not good enough to handle it or train your employees/apprentice. Then do not be worried. Just call me and we can agree on something so you can have your confidence as a professional.
Re: Six Months Hair Styling Apprenticeship Program In Lagos by Amiblinks0408: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
NOW FOR THE MEN!!

I HAVE TRAINED 10 MEN ALL TOGETHER THROUGH OUT MY CAREER SO FAR.

MOST LADIES PREFER A MALE HAIR STYLIST AND THIS IS AN ADVANTAGE FOR YOU TO MAKE MORE MONEY THAN A WOMAN IN THE TRADE.

PLUS YOU CAN WITHSTAND LONG HOURS OF STANDING COMPARED TO AN AVERAGE WOMAN

WHATSAPP ME TODAY

1 Like

Re: Six Months Hair Styling Apprenticeship Program In Lagos by Patojames(m): 7:27pm On May 17, 2021
Please Iam male and willing to learn.... How do I contact you please
Re: Six Months Hair Styling Apprenticeship Program In Lagos by Sisib15: 10:46am On Jan 29, 2023
Is this still available.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Pure BRAZILIAN Human Hair Available (4packs In 1) @huge Discount / Nigeria Actor: Desmond Elliot Goes For Punk-afro After Months With Dreadlocks (P / Enrol Now Into The Best Fashion School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.