Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Choose Poland, Finland, Holland, Portugal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Choose Poland, Finland, Holland, Portugal (1289 Views)

Finland To Introduce 4 Days Per Week And 6 Hours Working Day / Thinking Of Traveling Out?take A Short Course In Holland / Holland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose Poland, Finland, Holland, Portugal by dmickdx: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
Which of these countries are good employability, social integration, comfortable cost of living...

Poland, Finland, Holland and Portugal
Re: Choose Poland, Finland, Holland, Portugal by Ojey1234: 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
dmickdx:
Which of these countries are good employability, social integration, comfortable cost of living...

Finland

2 Likes

Re: Choose Poland, Finland, Holland, Portugal by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
Poland
Re: Choose Poland, Finland, Holland, Portugal by maritime1: 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Finland accomodate people
Re: Choose Poland, Finland, Holland, Portugal by KillerBeauty(f): 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
Finland
Good standard of living
Low unemployment rate depending on your skills and career path
You will live a clean, decent, simple life there.
If you're thinking of making loads of cash and buying mansion over there forget it.

Netherlands is good too.
Forget Poland and Portugal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choose Poland, Finland, Holland, Portugal by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
dmickdx:

You need first hand information of people who have leave in Europe to answer such question rather than allowing people recommend country base on the name.

Choose NETHERLAND three times on Tuesday forget what people are saying about other countries you listed above.

My brother got a tuition free uni in Finland and only spend six months b4 moving to Germany.

If you truly want to hussle and can get the visa, I'll advice you to choose from any of this countries;

Germany

Republic of Ireland

Netherland

Austria

Luxembourg

Denmark

1 Like

Re: Choose Poland, Finland, Holland, Portugal by wink2015(m): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
No idea !
Re: Choose Poland, Finland, Holland, Portugal by Openbusiness4: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
dmickdx:

FINLAND, you better choose FINLAND. Even America is not as good as Finland. Everything about Finland is perfect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choose Poland, Finland, Holland, Portugal by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
Choose Finland, the only issue you'd have is cold weather, other than that forget Germany, those racist will drive you away
Re: Choose Poland, Finland, Holland, Portugal by Depressed101: 3:04am On Aug 12, 2020
Openbusiness4:

FINLAND, you better choose FINLAND. Even America is not as good as Finland. Everything about Finland is perfect
really? undecided have you been there?
Re: Choose Poland, Finland, Holland, Portugal by Depressed101: 3:06am On Aug 12, 2020
fados4sure:

You need first hand information of people who have leave in Europe to answer such question rather than allowing people recommend country base on the name.

Choose NETHERLAND three times on Tuesday forget what people are saying about other countries you listed above.

My brother got a tuition free uni in Finland and only spend six months b4 moving to Germany.

If you truly want to hussle and can get the visa, I'll advice you to choose from any of this countries;

Germany

Republic of Ireland

Netherland

Austria

Luxembourg

Denmark
at the Bolden, i will give it a go, at stricken, its ah no, at the italized don't have much info. But I guess it will be like Finland
Re: Choose Poland, Finland, Holland, Portugal by Vatod(m): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
Is it easy to migrate from Portugal to France Finland or Germany during visitation?

(1) (Reply)

Help How Do I Edit My Lagos State Internship Program GIPP Profile for correction / Relocate To The UK As Healthcare Assistant In 2022… It’s Your Turn! / Bank Staff Needed For Urgent Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.