Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Recession Proof Home Based Business. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Recession Proof Home Based Business. (276 Views)

The Only Pandemic & Recession Proof Business / How To Make Your Income Lockdown Proof And Recession Proof / Recession Proof Investment To Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recession Proof Home Based Business. by Sleyanya1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
So the year 2020 came with great expectations as regards social, financial, business, career, etc, all resolutions made during the last year's crossover night.

Just two months into this year, a Global pandemic struck and causes a surreal shutdown on all activities (or so I thought), my job was put on hold, some experienced pay cuts and others were left frustrated.

We entered into a season of more expenditure and less income, a very bad experience if you ask me. I had blamed it on the year, with the usual cliché "what will be , will be" until I discovered that some set of people weren't affected at all, in fact, they kept gaining from the comfort of their home.
I sought for the knowledge and became a part and I'm here to share same with just someone out there, who's tired of spending and not earning, fed up of being in thesame financial position, who's in a stressful pay cheque, who's determined to learn anew, earn and grow.

Please be a part of the zoom below, it's going to be worth your time. In case you're skeptical due to numerous scams out there, it's a genuine business opportunity with the likes of Don jazzy, Venita, Calabar chic, 2020BBnaija's Prince already involved in it.

Interested, just leave your Zoom app username in the comment section, I'd look out for you in the zoom meeting. Thank you.

Re: Recession Proof Home Based Business. by Sleyanya1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
‼️Business Overview‼️
Here's a link to the zoom meeting at 8pm

Date: Aug 11th,2020
@ 08: 00 PM WAT (West African Time)
Hosted by: Wealth Catalyst

Join Zoom Meeting
Zoom ID - 7332323594
Password – Royal
Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7332323594

Impact the world with this skill!!!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know About Any Digital Currency?? / Looking For The Best Investment Platfrom? Why Not Try CHY Mall Today? / Beginners To Pro: Mastering The Art Of Binance Money Cryptocurrency Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.