Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company (6304 Views)

Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom / Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by akpunda86: 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
I be ibo boy from Anambra.My story i worked as a project manager in One of the contracting firms then in Nigerdelta power company.Made a great deal of money as pp full.But Ndphc is a scam.Infact obasanjo is a fraud.A nice initiative but poorly monitored.
Well my guy was employed into the firm.seeing how much we make as pp wants to eat all to himself and plotted my exit.was painful when i was sacked but as i was leaving i said ill be an employer of labour but i told my guy see u at the other side.
He never understood but i laughed.Then was era of bulksms and his number was cloned and a message sent boss.was a fraudulent message.Boss called him immediately and he denied it but his problem started from there and he was sacked.I called him and congratulated him.
Well i ventured into contracting was getting 29/30 mill range till i got one that was big and we were looking for a project mgr cos we advertised.My guy that plotted my sack applied.never knew he applied nor was called for interview.
After prayer i addressed the candidates my guy just stood up waka knowing im the MD .after my address i went to my fone and got his number called nvr picked but i sent him a message that says wat goes around come around.
I just laffed.This life a small world

15 Likes

Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by Supercaddy: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
You can forgive him oo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by Michelle55: 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
Is this your story? Or a movie script ?
Whichever one.. Stay blessed but remember forgiveness is not something we do for others, its something we do for ourselves to be able to move on and live life to the fullest.
Be the bigger person, forgive him and move on!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by akpunda86: 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bae no movie script.iv forgiven him since and moved on.i would have given him d offer but his conscience flogged him but issue i know he cant work wit me cos we two nvr flowed in work.

6 Likes

Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by Bloghomies(m): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
akpunda86:
Bae no movie script.iv forgiven him since and moved on.i would have given him d offer but his conscience flogged him but issue i know he cants work wit me cos we two never flowed in work.

You failed the ultimate rule of power. Keep your enemies close, and your friends far away. The enemy you know is better than that friend you THINK you know.

Learn to use your enemies, or totally destroy them. When you use them, they will live the rest of their life trying to earn your trust.

But when you dismiss an enemy without totally annihilating him, expect to see him from the other side.

Right now, you've become a motivation to him, and he's going to make a grand comeback!

The outcome will be worse if you had made him vow, just like you did.

This is life bro, and possibilities aren't over until you hit 6 feet. It's like a game of chess! You like chess, right?

You have set something in motion, and when it hits, it's gonna come back.

Are you ready to play this game of life? I love this game, and you have to be a master to win.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
When you forgive willingly, you loose your soul from a certain prison bondage.. Set yourself free first.
Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by shizzy7(f): 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bloghomies:

You failed the ultimate rule of power. Keep your enemies close, and your friends far away. The enemy you know is better than that friend you THINK you know.

Learn to use your enemies, or totally destroy them. When you use them, they will live the rest of their life trying to earn your trust.

But when you dismiss an enemy without totally annihilating him, expect to see him from the other side.

Right now, you've become a motivation to him, and he's going to make a grand comeback!

This is life bro, and possibilities aren't over until you hit 6 feet. It's like a game of chess! You like chess, right?

Are you ready to play this game of life? I love this game, and you have to be a master to win.
So he should employ him because of "some rule". He has already ruined his integrity by being corrupt in the former place of work..

You want him to ruin his business too.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by Bloghomies(m): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
shizzy7:
So he should employ him because of "some rule". He has already dainted his pedigree by being corrupt in the former place of work..

You want him to uin his business too.

Hahahah. It is not 'some rule'. If you want to play the power game, ensure you play the right card.

Employing an enemy is one of the greatest business tactics.

Since he knows you don't trust him as an enemy, he will overwork, doing all to make you happy - trying to win your approval and trust.

Your friends will feel entitled to your wealth or business, but your enemy knows that his redemption lies in impressing you and winning your approval, your smile!

It is left for the master to properly use this enemy, or it bites back. If you don't want to play this game, never start in the first place.

If you must play, you must be all in. When you set the game in motion, the ball will come rushing back at you whether you want to play or not.

You have no choice!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by samyj2477: 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bloghomies:

Hahahah. It is not 'some rule'. If you want to play the power game, ensure you play the right card.

Since he knows you don't trust him as an enemy, he will overwork, doing all to make you happy - trying to win your approval and trust.

Your friends will feel entitled to your wealth or business, but your enemy knows that his redemption lies in impressing you and winning your approval, your smile!

It is left for the master to properly use this enemy, or it bites back. If you don't want to play this game, never start in the first place.

If you must play, you must be all in. When you set the game in motion, the ball will come rushing back at you whether you want to play or not.

You have no choice!
shut up. That lady is right....the guy is not qualified for the job and might ruin the contract. OP you are 100% correct. Tuale for uu

7 Likes

Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by SpicyMimi(f): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
Okay

By the way, we have new clearance sales for Men’s wears and it is 50% discount off! Quality clothes from Cottny(Uk). Check my first and second thread for pics and prices.
Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
undecided... I can bet u watch Nigerian movies too much undecided.
Life is not as it is in Nigerian movie..
Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by Chrisbella24(f): 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
akpunda86:
Bae no movie script.iv forgiven him since and moved on.i would have given him d offer but his conscience flogged him but issue i know he cant work wit me cos we two never flowed in work.

Something about the way you write tho.

I no just understand anything.

4 Likes

Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by Bloghomies(m): 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
samyj2477:
shut up. That lady is right....the guy is not qualified for the job and might ruin the contract. OP you are 100% correct. Tuale for uu

You don't need to insult me, to pass your point across.

Lalasticlala: rule 2

3 Likes

Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by Valoa432: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
ʘ‿ʘ that amazing.
Life really spins.
Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by PlsBanMe: 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hmmm
Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by CrazyOptimist: 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
samyj2477:

No mind am
Dem go just read one kiyosaki et al. and start forming motivational speaker up and dan.
Some of these concepts are not 'one size fits all', their usage is relative depending on location, size of organization and so on.
Seven laws of power kooor, fifty five shades of green ni

5 Likes

Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by Bloghomies(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

No mind am
Dem go just read one kiyosaki et al. and start forming motivational speaker up and dan.
Some of these concepts are not 'one size fits all', their usage is relative depending on location, size of organization and so on.
Seven laws of power kooor, fifty five shades of green ni

You sound like someone who's looking for a reason to justify his ignorance.

With such a trait, you won't go far in life.

Life is about HUMANS, and succeeding entails being a master of human behavior.

Robert Kiyosaki teaches financial education through cashflow investment model.

His teachings have no affiliation with power or anything of such.

But it seems you've once dabbled that road of financial freedom and it didn't work, hence your frustration.

It's a pity!

Like I said, stop being comfortable in ignorance. There is still hope for you, don't lose it!

7 Likes

Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by Londonland: 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bloghomies:

You sound like someone who's looking for a reason to justify his ignorance.

With such a trait, you won't go far in life.

Life is about HUMANS, and succeeding entails being a master of human behavior.

Robert Kiyosaki teaches financial education through cashflow investment model.

His teachings have no affiliation with power or anything of such.

But it seems you've once dabbled that road of financial freedom and it didn't work, hence your frustration.

It's a pity!

Like I said, stop being comfortable in ignorance. There is still hope for you, don't lose it!
lets go play the game

Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by melodynk01(f): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bloghomies:

Robert Greene
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by mydanny: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Contact me on Whatsapp for more info if interested..

Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by Bloghomies(m): 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
Londonland:
lets go play the game

The game is how I survive! cool
Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by NofiuFade(m): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bloghomies:

You have no choice!
bro live all this long story, let the guy follow his heart abeg! @op pls forgive but never forget ' once bitten twice shy!

To all the bad people reading this, you can be in any position today, pls try ur best to utilize that position very well, nobody knows tomorrow, that brother you are looking down on today might be the one that will save your entire generation ass tomorrow with just one single phone call, if you know you know

#FutureFromThePast

3 Likes

Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by Stanweezy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Please who can explain what OP wrote, abbreviation, cut and join is too much.

4 Likes

Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by Openbusiness4: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
akpunda86:
I be ibo boy from Anambra.My story i worked as a project manager in One of the contracting firms then in Nigerdelta power company.Made a great deal of money as pp full.But Ndphc is a scam.Infact obasanjo is a fraud.A nice initiative but poorly monitored.
Well my guy was employed into the firm.seeing how much we make as pp wants to eat all to himself and plotted my exit.was painful when i was sacked but as i was leaving i said ill be an employer of labour but i told my guy see u at the other side.
He never understood but i laughed.Then was era of bulksms and his number was cloned and a message sent boss.was a fraudulent message.Boss called him immediately and he denied it but his problem started from there and he was sacked.I called him and congratulated him.
Well i ventured into contracting was getting 29/30 mill range till i got one that was big and we were looking for a project mgr cos we advertised.My guy that plotted my sack applied.never knew he applied nor was called for interview.
After prayer i addressed the candidates my guy just stood up waka knowing im the MD .after my address i went to my fone and got his number called nvr picked but i sent him a message that says wat goes around come around.
I just laffed.This life a small world
thanks for dis story. Naso God dey shame d enemies. Oya drop raba for d boys. U kent juz go lie dat oh. Cum an buy 50 dispensers for your site Mr Chairman grin
Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by Openbusiness4: 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Stanweezy:
Please who can explain what OP wrote, abbreviation, cut and join is too much.
✓ He used to work as a subcontractor to a govt power distribution agency
✓ When the sweeting was getting sweeter, he got axed from the job by a senior colleague frenemy that snaked on him
✓ He went solo and hustled looking for a big break as a contractor
✓ Big break came and he got contract worth hundreds of mula
✓ On the other side, Karma was cooking ogbono soup for the murafuking snake.
✓ One thing led to one thing led to strong thing and the snake got fired
✓ OP needed to hire a project manager to take care of his sexy new baby contract looking like Beyonce in a bikini
✓ The snake applied and was part of the interview applicants that showed up
✓ OP caught his rattling stench in the air and tried to smoke out the snake from the crowd of sheep
✓ He just walked away from the interview when he saw OP was holding sniper for him
✓ OP was like, idgaf, u beta run beeech, lemme not catch u by d tail
✓ The End grin

13 Likes

Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by jeremiah123: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
That's life for you but oga i beg help me i need work badly, i am a graduate of Electrical
Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bloghomies:

You have no choice!

Lol, too much motivational books. I pity you.

3 Likes

Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by Openbusiness4: 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Londonland:
lets go play the game
may una give dis gallant officers bulletproof vest na. Juju dey fail oh
Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by DipoToyo(m): 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
Eyes Opened shocked

Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by Kingnelson9: 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
I love what you did bro,thumbs up
Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by SamgoldBaba: 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Michelle55:
Is this your story? Or a movie script ?
Whichever one.. Stay blessed but remember forgiveness is not something we do for others, its something we do for ourselves to be able to move on and live life to the fullest.
Be the bigger person, forgive him and move on!

Can't agree less but mind de L.A.W??

CRUSH your ENEMIES completely
Re: My Former Boss Came For Interview In My Company by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Thank God for you. God indeed lifts men

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is UNICAF Really Approving Scholarship? / Graduate Recruitment At Reactor Beverages Limited, January 2018 / Avoid Interview Invites From Made Hills Solution - Olamide Fagbulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.