Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Beautiful Photo Of Graduating Medical Students Of University Of Lagos Goes Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Photo Of Graduating Medical Students Of University Of Lagos Goes Viral (5054 Views)

Beautiful Photo Of Graduating Medical Students Of University Of Lagos Goes Viral / Beautiful Photo Of Graduating Medical Students Of University Of Lagos Goes Viral / Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Photo Of Graduating Medical Students Of University Of Lagos Goes Viral by temi4christ: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
A beautiful photo of UNILAG’s graduating medical students has been shared online

The students were donned in purple dresses and grey suits

Nigerians have congratulated the new graduates on social media It is that time of the year when many Nigerian students graduate from the various tertiary institutions in the country. During this time, beautiful graduation photos flood the internet.

From the beautiful uniforms that make these set of people stand out, to the inscriptions on their uniforms, the photos of these graduates always proves to be a beautiful sight to behold. Just recently, a lovely photo of the 2019 graduating medical students of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) hit the internet and according to everyone who saw it, they noted that it is captivating.

Donned in different lengths of purple dresses with graceful smiles on their faces, the women looked adorable. One could easily notice the Muslim women who were in their hijabi as they calmly pose for the camera.

The men were in a grey suit with purple accessories to match.

Check the pictures below:
https://afrigistbase.com/beautiful-photo-of-graduating-medical-students-of-university-of-lagos-goes-viral/
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Graduating Medical Students Of University Of Lagos Goes Viral by IKBARUTEN11(m): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
A
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Graduating Medical Students Of University Of Lagos Goes Viral by GboyegaD(m): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
Where are the photos, please?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Graduating Medical Students Of University Of Lagos Goes Viral by DICKstractor: 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
Where is the photo? It's as if you are not ready to hit Frontpage
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Graduating Medical Students Of University Of Lagos Goes Viral by yanabasee1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
I can't see any viral photo right here....

Do you know how much I've just wasted by clicking on this thread and couldn't fulfill my interest?

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Graduating Medical Students Of University Of Lagos Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
yanabasee1:
I can't see any viral photo right here....

Do you know how much I've just wasted by clicking on this thread and couldn't fulfill my interest?
No matter the case may be
You won't see Zini clicking shitty links angry

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Graduating Medical Students Of University Of Lagos Goes Viral by Dreamliner787(m): 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
LA click la drink sniper

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Graduating Medical Students Of University Of Lagos Goes Viral by jUeLiZ: 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Op you are mad,,i regret clicking that link

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Graduating Medical Students Of University Of Lagos Goes Viral by Missyajoke(f): 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Graduating Medical Students Of University Of Lagos Goes Viral by mytime24(f): 11:21am On Aug 12, 2020
jUeLiZ:
Op you are mad,,i regret clicking that link
haha cheesy

So now wey u don go click
"Na click na virus link"
I hope say u never contact covid 20 ooooo shocked grin
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Graduating Medical Students Of University Of Lagos Goes Viral by jUeLiZ: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2020
haha cheesy
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Graduating Medical Students Of University Of Lagos Goes Viral by yusufdayo1: 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
where is the photo

(1) (Reply)

To Those Called Balotelli Monkey,see His Gf Pic / Meet Davido’s New Girlfriend, Sira Kante (pics) / Maheeda Shows More Raunchiness,as She Poses Without Under Wears On Her Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.