Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) (10717 Views)

Billionaire Romance And Werewolf Stories Needed For Publication. / Alpha Squad. / Names Of Any Vampire, Werewolf And Witches Story You Have Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
This is a love and romance story, it a werewolf story... i know many of you may have read werewolf stories before...The story has 30 chapters for book one then 20 chapters for book two.. i will take my time to post while you support me because without you readers, my story is useless...

1 Like

Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
CHAPTER ONE: born and rise by an alpha, having one of the biggest pack in the country. my name is luke and i have 3 more brothers, when i mean brothers i mean a threat of me becaming an alpha. James my first brother, mark my second and moses my last brother before me.. james of course is going to be an alpha because he is the elder but i won't let that happen. i have always been the useless child to my family and to my pack, during my childhood no one loved me. my brothers were always getting the love,care while i sit on the grass crying my eyes out every single day of my childhood.. they say am weak,useless,a mistake,a lifeless plant... my brothers as taken everything from me but i swear not the title of an alpha, i won't let them take that from me too. i fight till my last day on earth, thats who i am and thats who i will be

1 Like

Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
STORY COVER PHOTO: (Alpha luke)

1 Share

Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
CONTINUE FROM CHAPTER ONE: i walk down the forest, kicking grass and stones, tomorrow my elder brother will be an alpha and that no good news for me.. i continue to walk but notice footsteps from behind me and i and my wolf at full alert.. then the devil calling himself my brother jump out of a nearby bush, "hey little brother, i see that you are going to that forest where you cry your little fake tears out".mark said laughing for no good reason.. i just ignore his comment and continue walking, kicking any little stones i see.."we should just kill him".my wolf said in my mind. i looking around and see mark still laughing at me.."no no, his time as not yet come.".i reply to my wolf and ignore mark again but this time running deep into the forest.
Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
CONTINUE: mark was wrong this time, i am not going to the forest to cry. but am going to the forest to avoid meeting my mate.. The night of mating was known as the night of blood moon. The crimson side of the moon allowed the creatures to find their mates or soulmates and i didn't want that for myself that why am running deep to the forest, far away from my pack for now i guess. i am 18 but i don't want any mate now.. let me explain more about our people, we are werewolf and when i mean werewolf, i mean half human half wolf.. we can either change to human and also change to a wolf anytime we like___.... i have done enough talking and now?, i am in the midst of nowhere. i lost the trace of my pack and the scent, i saw a huge stone close to a tree and i sat on it, thinking of how am gonna get out of here... i closed my eyes feeling scared and confuse, what if snakes and other wild animals are here and oh watching me right now, what if_"JESUS LUKE,stop thinking and relax".my wolf yelled ..NEXT

2 Likes

Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
CONTINUE: After my wolf yelled at me, i became more afraid... oh i forgot to mention, we have the power to speak to our wolf in our mind and our wolf could control our human body if we give permisson... now let stop talking and face the mess i created, now am in a forest and lost.. i tryed to open my eyes and oh the lord can be so kind because am in the sky like in the sky, you got that?.. i can't believe what am seeing, i was just in the forest and now am in the sky... the strong cold wind continue to blast my face and i notice am standing on nothing, i looked down and saw cars,buildings under me, this is really freaking me out and oh to make things worst i start hearing voices.."i think am going crazy".i said to my wolf while my wolf just kept silent ."no my son, you are not going crazy. infact you are the choosing one". the voice in the wind said, causing me to have a confuse face."wait what, who is choosing?. i think you got the wrong person".i said feeling my voice shaking...NEXT
Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
CONTINUE: "no son you are the choosing one, the Alpha of the earth,water and fire".the voice said and i felt myself smiling oh don't get me wrong no werewolf knows about an alpha who could control things but has weird as it sounds i enjoy having powers.."oh okay but can you_umh_ explain better"i said trying to find the right words to use.."oh i knew you would say that, you see my kingdom is one of the unknown places in the world, we are called {verum}. having the power to control earth,water and fire. each person controls one power but you are different. you are half werewolf half verum, so you were choosen as our Alpha. the reason i do not know but this is your destiny luke".the voice said explaining everything to me and me on the other hand is you know?, happy.. i can't believe am not useless and weak as my family sayed i am, i am becoming an alpha, not just any alpha but an alpha with four powers (earth,water,fire and wolf).this is so cool...NEXT

1 Like

Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
CHAPTER TWO: i was given a red hot water to drink before it felt like am falling from the sky and i find myself on the same forest and the same stone i was onces sitting on. it happen so fast that i think am dreaming, so just to make sure. i stood up and close my eyes breathing heavly, i place my hand on the huge stone and holy moses the huge stone blust into dusts. i jump up like a kid and feel proud of myself, maybe it was not a bad idea of me coming to the forest. i felt my wolf begging me to do something cool and ah i have been thinking on what to do, so i close my eyes again and my whole body is shaking and open my eyes feeling the ground shaking and trees falling. i coutinue to use my power and i felt my eyes bleeding and my skin bleeding and before i knew it, the ground am standing grew tall and upward and i opened my eyes seeing wonders. i guess it not a dream and i have really cool power...NEXT

1 Like

Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 12, 2020
CONTINUE: i could see my pack from up here and i jump from the tall huge stone back to the ground, i then transform to a wolf running as fast as i could.... finally after one hour i am close to my pack and it seems the mate meeting is over, so i transform back to human wearing my cloths back and feeling like the most luck man on earth. i walk proudly to my pack without fear and weakness. i then entered the pack house just to be greeted by the devil.."oh everyone, my little brother is back".james said laughing and shaking his head in disbelive, i stood still feeling my eyes changing to deep red and the glass he was holding filled with water jump up and wet his face. i feel my eyes back to normal and i smile at james with his eyes as wide as my ass, he just stood there with his jaw down..i walk up the stairs still smiling and opened the door to my room finally laughing at how james look right now...NEXT

1 Like

Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 12, 2020
CONTINUE: my brother james as just be made alpha of our pack today and me?, i was in my room the whole time trying and testing my power. no one knows i have power yet and i want it to be like that.. i came out of my room and ran downstairs, i can smell nice food and thats where i am heading.. i sit on a large chair far away from the rest of my family while james and mark continue to discuss about schools,cars,houses blah blah blah blah. my mother and father are just making out instead of eating and i didn't mind. i ate my food in silence and went out of the pack house to the training ground where wolves are trained... sitting in the chair and watching them, their was this guy with black short hair fighting the other guy. i felt angry that the other guy is not winning and i didn't really know my eyes turned deep yellow and huge stones attacked the guy with black short hair. i stood up and opened my mouth so as the rest of the people watching me with their eyes wide...NEXT

1 Like

Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
CONTINUE: "did you see his eyes, it turned yellow".one of the people staring at me said.. right now i don't know what to do.."he is a evil soul, alpha must know this".another person said gathering more people making me freak out, then some people carry me by force and take me to the pack house taking me to my brother the alpha.. james saw me and smile "what as my little brother done?".james ask smiling, i was put on the ground with my hands on my head."sorry for distrubing you alpha but your brother here is a evil soul, today at pratice we saw his eyes changing to different colours and stones attacking us".the people said all together, while i close my eyes feeling my hands shaking.."hmmm, little brother what do you have to say".james said laughing because he knows i will be killed.. it was a law in our pack that any strange evil powers owned by a person are to be killed, so i too laugh causing james and others start to look at each other confused...NEXT

1 Like

Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
CONTINUE: i continue laughing standing up. This is not me it my wolf controling my human body, james became more confused "who are you to stand up".james said using his alpha tone but it didn't affect me. i finally stand up and use my alpha tone too "who are you to tell me what to do".i said back which made james and others shocked, i close my eyes, feeling my blood boiling and i opened my eyes it became as red as blood and holy moses my skin is on fire. some people ran while some transform to wolf ready to attack me, me on the other hand is jumping and hitting myself screaming "MY SKIN IS ON FIRE"... i stop jumping and smile, while more wolf attack me but as i look at their direction, fire is coming out of my eyes burning them. i jump again but this time flying as high as i can, i looked down and notice i had killed lots of wolf but i continue to fly to the sky going to one place, the forest....NEXT

1 Like

Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
images of Alpha luke using his powers.(fire,water and earth).

Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
CHAPTER THREE: i flew to the forest far away from my ex pack, i am still on fire and i came down from the sky to the ground.. i begun walking back and front thinking of what i should do before i heard a nearby tall grass shaken, i knew i didn't did that because i am still on fire. so i went close to the grass feeling some plants burning because of the heat from my body, suddenly some strange forces pulled me upward and air was cut off, and i could not breath. my eyes start to close when the forces suddenly left me and as i try to breath while on the ground, i knew something was behind me and i wanted pay back so. i place my hand on the ground which resulted the ground to shake which made the something to fall hard on the ground, i stood up then turn around to see the son of a bitch that almost killed me and wow i saw a lady instead. her eyes were closed and she groaned in pains, i didn't know what to do...NEXT
Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
CONTINUE: "asshole".she said while trying to stand up, she then looked at me..."excuse me".i said raising an eyebrow.."oh don't act like you were not trying to break my head few seconds ago".she said, looking at me surprise... i had a confuse face,"oh don't act like you didn't try to fill my lungs with the lack of air".i said crossing my hands close to my chest.."whatever".she said while looking for a rock to sit on.."besides what are you doing here and why did you try to kill me".i said still looking at her face, she then looked into my eyes and look down again to the ground.."because you were burning plants and making the animals run while you were walking up and down like a lost puppy".she said shaking her head in disgust.."oh how am i suppose to know, anyway you still didn't answer why you are here". i said looking for a nearby tree to rest my body on.."why should i tell you?".she said while looking at some ants gathering on something.."never mind".i said kicking dust from the ground...NEXT
Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
CONTINUE: "so who are you".i ask looking at the sky, "i am jessica, and you are?".she said looking at my eyes shaking her head.."i am luke, it nice meeting you".i said having a evil smirk on my face..."are you a witch".i said before i could stop myself, jessica eyes grew wide and i felt embarrassed. "no don't take it the wrong way, i ask that because you have powers..".i said looking for the right word to use.. she nodded her head in understanding."no am not, i was sent here to look for our alpha. we are called {verum}"..she said and just the mention of that word "verum" my heart started to beat faster, she was sent to look for me...."well_um__ahummh_mm_i am your alpha, alpha luke".i said not sure of how i should say it..she looked at me for a second and the next second she started laughing..."this must be a joke right".she said laughing to the stage that she started coughing..."NO".i felt my wolf yelled in my mind and i knew it will be a bad idea to let my wolf control my body...NEXT

1 Like

Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
CONTINUE: "I PROVE IT".i said using my alpha tone which made a jump up in surprise but i was'nt done yet. my eyes begun changing to red,yellow,green,black and white then back to my normal eye colour..."so what do you say?"i ask with a smile on my face while jesscia has her mouth open and her eyes wide, it so adorable i guess.."i saw it, i still don't believe it".i heard her whisper to herself..."soooo?".i said more like asking question, she then sighed and giggle.."this is going to be fun".i heard her whisper to herself..."so, can we go now to your place".i said, having a happy smile on my face but however the smile dropped when i heard her say."sorry to disappoint you but we are leaving tomorrow".she smile again and walk towards me ."sometimes i love the way you smile".she whisper in my ear more like saying it loud and i felt my cheek burning and red... i look away and she started laughing.."i just made an alpha blush".she said while laughing hard...NEXT

1 Like

Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 13, 2020
CONTINUE: it getting late and i am freaking out right now, i have a really super hot sexy lady staring at me here and we have no where to sleep.. i continue to ran my hands on my hair thinking hard..."why are you walking up and down".jessica ask with a smirk on her lovely face.."what do you mean by why am i walking up and down, we don't have a place to sleep".i said with a confuse face and also a worried face while jessica smirk grew wide,."hahaha, mission complete".jessica said making me believe something weird is going on.."what mission".i ask as confused as ever. she just made me more scared.."no one would realise that you are so cute when you look worried".jessica said making me smile, (that so weird of me), then she stood up took some dust in her hands and put it back to the ground and the ground began shaking,breaking and forming a stone house.. i just watch in surprise while she just continue to stare at the house made of stone, "how many powers do you have?".i ask....NEXT

1 Like

Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 13, 2020
CONTINUE: "earth!, i have the power of earth".jessica said walking away, i discover that she was leaving.."please don't leave me".i said thinking of how i will be alone in the forest.."oh i know you miss me but i have to look for food".she said smirking at me, i turn my face away feeling my cheek heating up.."no i won't miss you".i said in defense, "we see about that".she said before disappearing to the bush, i won't miss her because she won't take long looking for food*****____*****. it been 3 hours and the sky is nearly dark and i am freaking out because she as not yet come..finally she came back with meats and mangos, "what took you so long".i said running to her and hugging her, "i told you, you will miss me".jessica said returning the hug and we both pull away.... we entered the stone house and ate discussing about her people {verum}...NEXT

1 Like

Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 13, 2020
CONTINUE: "wake up".i heard a female voice said shaking my body,who the hell does that.. since when i was a child, i hated someone waking me up because they always do that in the wrong time. like maybe you were about to kiss a girl then you were rudely removed from your dream with the word "wake up".... i push jessica away telling her to leave me alone, she continue shaking me but stop and i felt a soft lips on my neck. i didn't know when i moarned and when i stood up fast, i guess this is how a kiss affect you..."what are you doing".i said having a weird feeling in my heart, she laugh and then i notice she was on top of me like on top of me. this is getting too awkward, she raise an eyebrow in question and i was confuse until i notice i was hugging her, wow when did i start doing that when i am sleeping. i removed my hands and she stood up, "it time to go, so wake up".she said walking outside,i groaned and also followed her , honestly if i had the chance i would have sleep again...NEXT
Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 13, 2020
CONTINUE: "so where are we going".i ask while i followed jessica from behind, not because she leading the way but because i wanted to see something and she had caught me twice looking at her ass... "stop talking and walk faster".she said still walking deep into the forest, i've been walking for hours now and all i see is trees... she suddenly stop and look at a big large tree, i stop also looking at the tree. wait the kingdom is a tree, i am the alpha of a tree? no way!.."why don't you ask her and STOP TALKING".my wolf yelled in my mind, i notice my wolf like yelling at me..."so is this your...umm..home".i said slowly, but she just look at me and shake her head laughing hard..."who the hell lives on a tree and call it kingdom, this special tree is the road to {verum}".she said rising her eyebrow like i didn't know that...jessica place her hands on the tree and said some strange words before the tree cut into two and jessica grab my hand and push me inside...NEXT

1 Like

Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 13, 2020
Assssh oooh aaaah harrrrder!!!
Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
CONTINUE: after jessica pulled me inside the tree, i saw magic.. i am standing on a place full of flowers, it the most beautiful place i have ever seen... we continue walking untill jessica suddenly stop and a man ran to her hugging her with his hands on her butt...me and my wolf felt angry, i don't know why. "let me take control".my wolf said, more angry..i shake my head. "why should i let you take control?,so you could attack the guy".i said having a confused face.."how low do you think of me?,why should i attack the idiot. you are too shy to flirt and all this while she has been the one making you blush..so let me take control and i show her who is the best player".my wolf said begging me to allow control my body.. i nodded my head in agreement and close my eyes and now my wolf is in control...NEXT

1 Like

Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
CONTINUE:*****MY WOLF POV___: After luke made me control his body, i open my eyes to see the idiot kissing jessica.. if not for luke, i would have transform and cut his neck out.. i walk towards them having a fake smile on my face.."is this your boyfriend".i ask feeling my blood boil when i looked at the guy..."yes luke, oh sorry for my rude manners.. luke meet john my boyfriend and john meet luke our alpha".she said kissing his cheek which is not helping matters for me.. i just glare at him, while he just smile.."it nice meeting you alpha, i was told you are new. this place is were the earth powered verum live while fire verum on the east and water verum on the north side.. we just need to walk a few miles and you will see our kingdom".he said still smiling while i gave him an angry expression.. we walk for about 20 mintues and we finally stop at a large, i mean very large and taller building and wide.. it has about 25 floors or more with much space.. their is a large gate and two guards were standing

1 Like

Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
CONTINUE: we were allowed to pass the gate and i notice that they are very many buildings with children and their parents playing... i continue to walk while some people greeted me and some gave me gifts, mostly flowers. i wonder why this people love flowers so much that they are everyway.. we entered a building which jessica explain to me is the main building for rulers.. one main reason i won't be leaving this place is because when children sees you they all come hugging,and playing with you and i begun to like that.. the idiot finally left me and jessica alone because he had to run an errand.. "now or never".i whisper to myself walking towards jessica, i grab her wrist pulling her to my chest which made her shock."do you really love him, does he take care of you. are you happy with him".i whisper close to her ear, she didn't answer me instead she just stayed still..."i thought as much".i said before removing my hands from her wrist, stepping back....NEXT

1 Like

Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
CHAPTER FOUR: After some few hours of walking around showing me everywhere i was finally in her room watching her reading some books.."luke, you are to stay here for 5 months training your earth power and gaining the people trust before we leave to other places to train your powers.. even if the god of verum as choosing you as our alpha, you have to gain the people trust before you are fully made our alpha.. it will be difficult because others will fight you for the title, it is a law that only strong,brave and fearless man are to be made fully as our alpha.. luke you are our alpha choosing by the gods but not choosing by the people..so you just have to make them choose you".jessica said, still reading the book not even giving me a glare.. i just ignore her and walk towards the door.."where do you think you are going?".she said, finally looking at me dropping the book down.."as long as i would love staring at your pretty face, i am so hungry".i said smiling and placing my hands on my belly rubbing it...NEXT

1 Like

Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
CONTINUE: i walk around like a idiot who has lost his master.. i don't know where i would find food so i did what i normally do best. i transform to a wolf and walk around looking for something to catch.. i finally found something and i was eatting it's flesh out, i continue eating but stoped when i heard a scream from behind, i turn my head to see jessica looking at me.. i ignore her and walk close to a tree, hiding behind it and transforming back to human wearing my cloths..i walk back to still see jessica, her face still looking shocked.. i had a confuse face "what!, i am a werewolf more like half werewolf half verum".i said shaking my head, there is no big deal about it , "yeah i know but don't kill and eat here, anyone could have seen you and besides your wolf is beautiful and i kinda like it".jessia said walking away, i followed her...NEXT

1 Like

Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
CONTINUE: i walk up to jessica room after waiting for her, as i opened the door i opened my mouth in shock as i saw john shirtless on top jessica.. i felt embarrassed and maybe a little jealous. i smile as they saw me and i quickly close the door breathing heavly.. i know that me and jessica are just friends but i felt a little bit hurt, i sadly walk to anywhere but not close to the room. i continue walking still i felt like running, maybe if i just run and relax myself i won't feel hurt because of the little crush i have for jessica. so i ran as fast as i could, when my human body could not run faster again, i transform to a wolf with my cloths in my mouth running faster. i stop running when i notice i am lost, i transform back to human and groaned "why do i always get lost".i said shaking my head in disbelieve.."may i help you".i heard a soft voice said and turn my head to see a lady looking at me with a concern face...NEXT

1 Like

Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
CONTINUE: i had a smirk on my face while checking the lady out, she is tall and beautiful with long black hair..she cleared her throat and i lift my head to see her giving me a question look.."oh..amh..i don't know where i am, i think am lost".i said trying to stop my eyes from looking at her chest.."you are in the land of fire verum, and i am clara".she said, bringing her hand for me to shake. i smiled and took her hand shaking it.."i am luke, i am really sorry for disturbing your land but i came from the land of earth verum".i said removing my hand from her.."oh am sorry but you can't stay here".she sayed turning her back and walking away.. i followed her and yelled.."but you can't leave me here, i don't know the way back".i said grabbing her hand and turning her to face me.."sorry but no earth power verum are welcomed here".she said trying to remove her hand from my hold.."but i am everything".i said giving her a serious face while she laugh..i became angry and made fire burn my skin...NEXT
Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
CHAPTER FIVE: i cool down the fire in my body and my eyes was back to itself..i saw her staring at me and i notice her eyes change from blue to brown, clara walk towards me and wrapped her hands around my neck. i was surprise and confuse, is this really clare..she bit her lip seductively and i can't help but like it..she then plant her lips in mine and i can't help but kiss her back, the kiss was at first slow and soft but then it was filled with lust,passion,desire and strangely i loved it.. she pulled away and that brown eyes turn back to blue, her eyes widen in shock and she quickly step back.i guess the real clara is back but i really want to know what just happened.."as much as i enjoyed the kiss but i wanna know WHAT JUST HAPPENED".i said with the most confuse face ever, she blush and look down.."am deeply sorry,...i am,..i am diffr..i am different from verum, i have two feelings. like two person in one body, the..hmm.person that kissed you is Tera".she said with her voice breaking

1 Like

Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
CONTINUE: she waited for a moment before speaking again.."am really sorry, Tera thinks and act differently. it strange that she took control just to kiss you because she as never done it for about 15 years and now she just came.. we do talk in my mind alot but she has never took control untill today".she said looking at me with pleading eyes.. i smirk at her, because i will so tease her with this, "it alright, why should i be mad at you. it okay".i said wising Tera would take control again and kiss me, i would be lieing if i said that it didn't make me feel something, you guys know what am talking about.."you are beautiful".i said the truth to her, while she blush again..she cleared her throat and try to hide her blush.."will you just stand here and flirt with me or are you coming?".she said looking serious, i chuckled and followed her to a building, more like a manison. i guess this is her home....NEXT

1 Like

Re: Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
Continue: "welcome home".clara said while opening the door.. This house is awesome and AMAZING..much much better than the house jessica showed me.."oh yeah." i said looking around, but notice no one else is here.."you stay here alone?".i said with my voice full of concern, she nod her head with sadness in her eyes.."yeah, my parent left me when i was 14".she said walking up to maybe her room..."i am sorry for your loss".i said following her which made her stop looking into my eyes.."don't be, part of it was my fault".she said and opened a door which i didn't notice before.."This is your room".clara said walking away and i was confuse. what happened to her parent, what did she do to them?, are her parents still alive?. i need to gain her trust for her to tell me..i step inside the room and lay on my bed sleeping to forget everything.....sleep sleep sleep, i groan opening my eyes and standing up. i am so hungry.. i walk down the stairs but didn't see clara...NEXT

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Harvest Of Corruption / LIVING NIGHTMARE(18+) / Poetry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.