Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) (60830 Views)

Man Captured Performing ‘legwork’ On Top Of A Moving Danfo Bus In Lagos / Bus Conductor Sanitizes Passengers Before Boarding Danfo Bus (photo) / Danfo Bus That Has TV Inside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by Hamilton1(m): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala blood is in him nw,
He later chop de soup nd all
Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by Omobada(m): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Village people have come again
Instead of looking oyinbo, I dey zoom breast undecided grin

You're not alone my bro wink wink the thing heavy undecided undecided
Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by WhoIBe: 11:45am On Aug 15, 2020
If Naija wake up oyinbo suppose dey do conductor, speak our language fluently,eat our food, dance our dance. It is not a big deal.

After all we dey serve them for their own land no news or jokes about it
Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 15, 2020
HomerTimpson:
hey bro,i know you are talking abt me,been a while thou grin

Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by hush15: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2020
EzzyCarter:
He's most likely a foreign student of Yoruba language in one of our universities and that "Danfo presentation" might be his project grin .
Used to know two of them back in the days. They were missionaries too. One was quite crazy, anytime people tried to interact with or greet him in English, baba used to yab them in fluent Yoruba. He'd tell them to either speak Yoruba or get out of his face grin. The look on their faces was always priceless like wtf? grin
He is not a foreign based student kankan.. His is oyibo rebel. Check his IG @oyiborebel. Omo Yoruba confirm born and breed in lagos
Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by hush15: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vyzz:
He is a Nigerian - Lebanese comedian...

Person wey go speak pidgin pass u... No b only white agboro or oyibo princess...

Lebanọn is in a deep shit this one dey act comedy

He is not Lebanese. He is pure Nigerian American. Born n bred in Lagos, a pure Lagos thorough breed

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by realestate99: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
INCREDIBLE007:

He doesn't look it na, he looks American, UK
you are right, how someone could conveniently call that guy a Lebanese with such look is surprising, he has a Celtic look.
Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by knowhowk: 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
Oyinbo rebel ,Funny guy
Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
Nice skit
Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by Jaqenhghar: 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
I took a listen to some of his songs. Man this clown needs to sit his ass down.
Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by Jaqenhghar: 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hamilton1:
Ewedu nd Amala blood is in him nw,
He later chop de soup nd all
Hausa man say "kama da wane ba ta wane"
No matter how much amala and ewedu he eats he will never be one
Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by busomma: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
CIA agent in training. That's how Nigerian govt will be caught napping when his agenda is being executed.
Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by FemolasticA: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
God bless the Yorubas! ��

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
EzzyCarter:
He's most likely a foreign student of Yoruba language in one of our universities and that "Danfo presentation" might be his project grin .
Used to know two of them back in the days day. They were missionaries too. One was quite crazy, anytime people tried to interact with or greet him in English, baba used to yab them in fluent Yoruba. He'd tell them to either speak Yoruba or get out of his face grin. The look on their faces was always priceless like wtf? grin
Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
I will not consider a Lebanese as oyinbo.
Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
realestate99:

you are right, how someone could conveniently call that guy a Lebanese with such look is surprising, he has a Celtic look.
Many Lebanese,Syrians and Turkish look like white people but they are not.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by sanyablaze(m): 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Used to know two of them back in the days. They were missionaries too. One was quite crazy, anytime people tried to interact with or greet him in English, baba used to yab them in fluent Yoruba. He'd tell them to either speak Yoruba or get out of his face grin. The look on their faces was always priceless like wtf? grin

He is a Nigerian and a rapper self
Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by eROCK247(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Village people have come again Instead of looking oyinbo, I dey zoom breast undecided grin
That makes the two of us
Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by seunajia: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vyzz:
He is a Nigerian - Lebanese comedian...

Person wey go speak pidgin pass u... No b only white agboro or oyibo princess...

Lebanọn is in a deep shit this one dey act comedy

LOL the guy was born and raised in Nigeria to a very successful Lebanese family. He's a Boulus, ever heard of Boulos Enterprises? One of his uncles Micheal is dating Donald Drump's daughter, Tiffany.

Big fan of him because he's hugely talented and down to earth. He is Oyinborebel now, he used to go by the stage name Farastafari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBh_zAisJj8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeAKazY3xHk
Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by realestate99: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

Many Lebanese,Syrians and Turkish look like white people but they are not.
there are different shades of " white ", a Lebanese can never have that look, that is a Celtic look.
Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
LOL. This guys brother is dating Donald Tumps daughter
Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
TomiSwag:
Lol...The guy's a Musician- Oyibo Rebel.
you can check him out on IG.
he has released a few songs

His little brother is Donald Trump's daughters Boyfriend. Imagine.
Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by earnit3: 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
hmm
Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by egopersonified(f): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
But the person that shot that skit no try. The black guy blocked us from seeing the oyibo guy's reaction to seeing the babe.
Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Papatoros:
My name is Ayo Akinbobola, a follower of Jesus Christ. I will appreciate it if pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye can grant me a meeting with him because God keep directing me to him. there is something very urgent and important I need to discuss with him if he will see me as someone who has something important to say as our discussion will be a blessing to myself, daddy Adeboye and the world as it is another opportunity to propagate the kingdom of God, impact our world for christ. PLEASE SHARE UNTIL IT GETS TO pastor E.A Adeboye, GOD bless you.
grin
Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by henrybomb(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
seguno2:

A skit that puts him at risk of kidnapping
Kidnapping?
He has been in Nigeria for a long time he grew up in Lagos
Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by nkemjacob2(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Last last this life no balance
Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
realestate99:

there are different shades of " white ", a Lebanese can never have that look, that is a Celtic look.
Oga,the guy is a Lebanese.

Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
t

Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
The photo above is of a Syrian and a Lebanese.They are not white,but sometimes look white.

Re: Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) by realestate99: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

Oga,the guy is a Lebanese.
so are they the same in your deluded mind, I bet someone like you can not differentiate the facial features of a Russian, Spaniard, german etc to people like you, all light skinned are oyinbos, that white guy making those skits have a Celtic face, it is a sub group of some European countries like England, Ireland, scotland, France and some group in northern Spain....nowadays they can also be found in USA because most of white Americans have European Ancestry.... the guy you posted has no Celtic look, he looks more Arabian, you can't just put all " whites under the same umbrella, it is just like saying a Nigerian resemble a south African just because we are both blacks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far / Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics) / Tarkwa Bay Beach Island In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.