Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,388 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Videos: Learn Professional Video Editing Using Your Smartphone - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Videos: Learn Professional Video Editing Using Your Smartphone (501 Views)

Video Editing Using FILMORA, Made Easy With Effects / Graphics Design Master Class: learn Professional Graphics Design With Your Phone / Videos: Learn 3D Logo Design With Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Videos: Learn Professional Video Editing Using Your Smartphone by gyrationtech(m): 3:19am On Aug 12, 2020
Hi guys... My name is David and I love teaching people how to make the most out of their phones.

I'll post video editing Tutorials on a weekly basis. If you find my videos useful, kindly subscribe to my channel and share my videos to anyone you think will find it useful.

Today's video will be on the best video editing phone apps to use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WxJEz9ZZ6A

Re: Videos: Learn Professional Video Editing Using Your Smartphone by gyrationtech(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Today's video will be on VLLO video editing app. If you followed the last video, VLLO is one of the video editor Application for Smartphone I listed.

Here's the link to the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUkaeJfd7C4

(1) (Reply)

Video Editing- Turn Your Video Into An Action Movie With Cinematic Sound Effect / How To Make Over #50K Monthly Online Without Any Design Skill / Want To Learn Graphics Design For Free, This Thread Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.