Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? (49082 Views)

How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad? / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by estyvino(m): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada my Love
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by illicit(m): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2020
perdollar:
just as d Spanish were able to retake there lands from d Moors, I av full confidence that those Turks wl b driven back to Asia.

Na make Dem just give me visa o

The religion and politics no concern me walahi
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by captianfreeman(m): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2020
Lukayly:
Canada or Kuwait!
What's up with Kuwait?
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by GodAbeg5(m): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2020
Australia
UK
Netherlands
Israel
Singapore
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Johnsown1(m): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2020
Kuwait or Saudi Arabia or UAE or Canada
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2020
Poland and the scavadian
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by timisquare82(m): 9:13am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada or Netherland
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Rubyventures: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2020
nonxo007:
Rwanda

Me too , I would love to visit Rwanda, I've heard a lot of nice things about their government since they experience the genocide.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by xperienced(m): 9:13am On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=deepwater post=92722821]

Beautiful place
Well developed
But difficult to stay as virtually everything is written in their language and not English.
Had to cut my trip after few days of being unable to communicate effectively.

I will go and see for myself.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Abusadiq01(m): 9:15am On Aug 12, 2020
Afghanistan
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Rubyventures: 9:16am On Aug 12, 2020
vickydevoka:
U.k for job opportunity. Those countries make sense die

Today the UK is officially in the worst recession due to Covid19 and to some extent Brexit
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by opey112(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2020
Denmark, Sweden, or Finland
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Lotusflowerbomb: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and other dope Asia nation Anyday anytime twice on Wednesday
Although these Asia and Arab countries hardly give you time to reside but their money too long
Just go there do your dope shit shaperly and make your dope money..... imagine a day my client gave me 700 omani rial...it was when i got to the bank i realize 700 omani rial equal 720,000..which means one omani rial equal 1000 naira or more than..,...... damnnnnn..dope money...Arab money....

Ain't going to those overated dumb fuckkk countries like America, Canada and Uk

if you are a guy, then it's safe, but for a single lady, not all that safe. Those countries are same with Saudi Arabia.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by WinLABSstores: 9:18am On Aug 12, 2020
nijaomegacode:
Israel. I love that nation.
Really?
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Naijaarchive(m): 9:19am On Aug 12, 2020
South Korea Canada United Kingdom China
In that order
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by deepwater(f): 9:20am On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=xperienced post=92726918][/quote]
please do, if u are tech inclined
make sure to see the yards at Busan and Ulsan
Hyundai doing wonders there. grin
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Lotusflowerbomb: 9:24am On Aug 12, 2020
Why is everyone saying Kuwait? Are there jobs for immigrants there? How is the standard of living? Do they have a social life?
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Lotusflowerbomb: 9:24am On Aug 12, 2020
Annychibest:
Australia.. But how much can one budget for visa and all that..
just hold your 6M
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Andrew13: 9:26am On Aug 12, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
Hahaha can u go Togo?
cheesy Na joke o
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by myrates: 9:26am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada, Australia,France
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Sluacoast(m): 9:26am On Aug 12, 2020
Germany, Canada and Uk
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by nnamdi640: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2020
Tboysalau:
Ghana
I love Ghanaian girls
Am sorry for you.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Andrew13: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2020
Raydos:

Anywhere?? Okay I recommend Syria, South Sudan, Somalia, Afghanistan and Wuhan for you!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy Funny dude
I was joking
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Andrew13: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2020
Angelfrost:

Anywhere is not better than Nigeria o... Libya, Venezuela, Lebanon, Sudan, Mali, Mexico, etc, are 'anywhere' that you should never even think of heading to all in the name of escaping Naija.
i was joking bro cheesy
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Bacteriologist(m): 9:29am On Aug 12, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Funny you list cultural diversity as a pro for canada. But "Muslim invasion" as a con under UK.

Careful there, your Islamophobia is showing.

Islam is NOT a culture.

And we have seen what happens in Muslim majority societies like Northern Nigeria.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by izraeleezee(m): 9:30am On Aug 12, 2020
[img]C:\Users\prince-07\Desktop\PICTURES\bluegirl.jpg[/img]
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by eaddyboy: 9:31am On Aug 12, 2020
Canada, New Zealand, Finland or Sweden
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Arabaincubus: 9:32am On Aug 12, 2020
Biafra.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Pisol(m): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2020
Switzerland
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Lotusflowerbomb: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2020
77up:
when i kept seeing Kuwait, I was prompted to check what happened there and I found out that, Kuwait is the best any Nigerians can give a shot now.
Why is everyone saying Kuwait? Are there jobs for immigrants there? How is the standard of living? Do they have a social life?
Moreover countries like Kuwait, Oman and Saudi Arabia are not suitable for single ladies.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by kane10(m): 9:36am On Aug 12, 2020
France Australia New Zealand Singapore.. And I must travel to one of this places in the next 3yrs.. Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Bus Collides With A Lorry In Enugu, All Passengers Dead (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Migrant Couple Kissing Aboard A Ship After Being Rescued from Sea / Updates About The Lagos Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.