Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate (52341 Views)

Charles Okocha And Mercy Eke Romantic Scene / BBNaija: “Esther Did Not Have Sex With Any Housemate” - Her Management Insists / Tacha & Mercy Eke: Are These The Hottest Girls On #bbnaija 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by donnie(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
SoftP:
She successfully faked her identity for some couple of months, just to get the votes of some dumb ass jobless youths’
Now she has successfully used y’all to make her cool millions’ her true identity of an arrogant street girl is popping out’

So wat, she should turn agbaya because of some few million bucks? Do you know how much some companies made off that show? Abeg leave the girl jare.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
But those that watched during her time and even vote are jobless abi?

Of course they are not just jobless, they are foolish. Its just a nonsense game show.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Easyboy18: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
adioolayi:
She is entitled to her opinion and way of life.....But then, big question is...Why is the disqualified Tacha more popular to Mercy

being d winner doesn't mean u will be popular
do u remember bbnaija 2018? miracle won but everyone else is more popular than him e.g.names like cee C, bambam teddy A rico khloe even Alex....
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
See ppl dey carry mercy mata for head.. there was a country nigeria

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by 1miccza: 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Mercy Eke who won last years Big Brother Naija show has stated that people should stop pestering her to support a contestant in the ongoing show.

Many celebrities have declared support for various contestants of the ongoing show.

She made this known in a recent live video, where she seemed quite agitated over how people have been bothering her and asking her to pick a favourite.

In the video, Mercy Eke told those who it may concern, to leave her alone, and stop pestering her to support a contestant.

Mercy went on to say that she’s busy with her life, busy with business and other things and as such, people shouldn’t disturb her with using her time to pick a favourite housemate. According to her, the reality TV show is just a game and people should move on with their lives. She said;

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV6KEFCYciI

Ta leleyi gan. Nibo lo ti ja wa naa ??
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Angelfrost(m): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whatever she meant to achieve with this video (I'm guessing publicity), it was clearly not well thought out... This is in very poor taste!!!

You can't de-market a show that made you, and still has a huge stake in your current success. This was largely unwise.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by KingRollins01(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
I see that Tacha's fans with their overhyped ego are still exhibiting bitterness for loosing against Mercy. She never said she won't support anyone but rather she's only focused on work right now and don't have the time to pick a fave. Perhaps she'll do so when she's got the time. So why the fuss? Na most to support anyone sef? Mtcheeeew!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Olayetan(m): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
Noooo,

You could have applied wisdom in your explanation, now you are making your supporters looks jobless and lazy Nigerian youths.

If you can just say you hardly have time to watch the BBN and you can't just decide to root for anyone you no nothing about since you weren't watching them...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Austeeenxx: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lol. The winner of the previous edition said it's a waste of time. Who the hell am I to argue?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Y wasn't she like dis in bbnaija houz
Level don change na
Fake people everywhr
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by BotherMleeper(m): 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
She's just bitter that her time in the spotlight is past, and these new BBN people will eclipse her for the next one year.

By the way why does she sound like she's struggling with english?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Ibrahiimo(m): 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
wetin PERSON no go see for NIGERIA;

MERCY is right on this ONE whether PEOPLE agree with it or not.

people that watch BBNAIJA are JOBLESS, and their Joblessness no get part TWO, it ended in part ONE.

Wetin Concern Me!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Fucsheetup(f): 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ibrahiimo:
wetin PERSON no go see for NIGERIA;

MERCY is right on this ONE whether PEOPLE agree with it or not.

people that watch BBNAIJA are JOBLESS, and their Joblessness no get part TWO, it ended in part ONE.

Wetin Concern Me!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by RosyIsBlessed: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Omihanifa:
But during her own time her family were begging everybody on the internet to vote for her undecided

The serial nudist now feels she's a big celeb that doesn't have time to support frivolities

At least the Bbnaija she's rubbishing is far better than her useless mercy and ike show

That's why I don't spend one kobo voting for anyone of them. Except for Karen Igho I voted for online. It's not worth the expenses.
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Tobidarker02: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
Elekdec:

Tacha is more popular than Mercy?

Where?

You sure sey no be for inside cave you dey live?
Well
He is right
Except you want to live in denial
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Coldie(m): 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
But nowhere in the video did she say anything like that. Nigerians are just too stup1d other countries are praying for big brother we have ours we are trying to kill it.

An ex big brother housemate can't support another housemate in the house until after the housemate leaves.

You can't even comment on their posts. It's part of the contract

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by sprado(m): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
Mercy lambo.....they entertained us during their time.....this set are just wasting resources in the house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Ibrahiimo(m): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Fucsheetup
wetin i no go see for NAIRALAND;

who the HELL are YOU

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by sprado(m): 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
She the real truth
Austeeenxx:
Lol. The winner of the previous edition said it's a waste of time. Who the hell am I to argue?
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Fucsheetup(f): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ibrahiimo:
wetin i no go see for NAIRALAND;

who the HELL are YOU
Your new wife
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by grandeoj09(m): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
She just said her mind that watching and voting in bbnaija is for useless jobless people , how you see am ?
BlackboiNero:
Agama lizard is busy with her life. Leave her alone.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Tonytonex(m): 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
Wise babe.
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Tonytonex(m): 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
alexistaiwo:
This is deep!

Even the winner of the previous edition is not following the current edition because like she said she has better things to do with her time and the show has nothing to add to her life.

BBN fans over to you......
But she is saying the truth na. you can't force her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by meobizy(f): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Like this should surprise me? I watched her for three months and this behaviour is what she exhibited while in the house.
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Dollypie20(f): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
She's a very stupid girl
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by greatsodade(m): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
THJIS ONE DON YA WEERE OOOO.... PARK WELL JOOR. E DEY VEX YOU SAY DEM NO THEY SHOUT YOUR NAME AGAIN AND YOU RE TRYING TO STILL BE RELEVANT. GO JARE.
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by cybriz82(m): 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lolz she dn buy more market I trust Nigerian they wudnt spare her with insults...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
But those that watched during her time and even vote are jobless abi?
Una go tire! I pity those voting and watching this immoral scene..
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by adioolayi(m): 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
Elekdec:

Tacha is more popular than Mercy?

Where?

You sure sey no be for inside cave you dey live?

I am sure plenty people go dey laff you grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dollypie20:
She's a very stupid girl
Na your headache.. She dey enjoy herself and her money! Una never learn.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate by Mummyfour(f): 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
englishmart:
Most Nigerian celebrities, including the upcoming ones in Bb9ja are usually rude and imperious.
The money I spent rooting for one Mercy sometime ago is enough to get a well-stuffed shop at Upper Iweaka, or Wuse market. If it's not Lionell Messi, any other Mercy is useless.
hmmmm. If you still have that kind of money you used in supporting her, pls come and use it to support and invest in a child that is heavily talented that will appreciate your help tremendously.
I wish there was a talent show for startups and intellectuals, but no

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) / Big Dreams Reality Show Opens As Ned Nwoko, Coza Pastor Make Appearance / Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.