Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,557 members, 7,861,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President (3576 Views)

Is A Bed Wench The Same Thing As An Olosho? The World Needs To Know / The Jew Joe Biden Chooses The Negro Bed Wench Kamala Harris As Running Mate / The Negro Bed Wench Promoting Lesbianism, Pagan Devil Worship & Anti Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by TheBedWench: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Old Willie is trying get Kamala Harris to turn down Biden's offer to be his Vice President if you wins the U.S Election come December. If anything happens to the President the the Vice President becomes the Interim President. Case closed. Being Attorney General is not as powerful as being the President. Get it girl. grin

Jezebel was a Black Canaanite princess the kingdom of Sodom and Gomorrah she became Israel's queen after her marriage to the King. She instituted pedophilia and Baal worship child sacrifice as the national culture of Israel. Yet the main crimes against her was she was the killer of Israel's prophets. The Nergro Bed Wench is the mother of the Boule who helped the Jews lynch over 15, 000 Blackmen from 1872 until the Anti Lynching Act was passed in 1968. Kamala Harris has a reputation of going after Blackmales for mass Incarceration using them as scape goats while her California Attorney General office sat on cases of Roman Catholic pedophile priests. Blackmen were heavily sentenced and many framed yet Kamala Harris office denied them justice to reopen their cases.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xc8_b5edbM

They planned to put the Negro Bed Wench Harriet Tubman on the U.S Twenty Dollar bill was scripted. Harriet Tubman sold out a Black and White group of Abolitionist the Black John Brown. Many people don't know John Brown was Black. Many of the leaders of this revolt to end slavery were sentenced to death. Harriet Tubman was awarded a fancy homestead owned by a Jewish slave master.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by WandaMaximoff: 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
The way you people carry the matter of other nations on your head while yours is burning shocks and intrigues me.
Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by TheBedWench: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
The way you people carry the matter of other nations on your head while yours is burning shocks and intrigues me.

Well be shocked and intrigued because I am in America right now!
Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by TheBedWench: 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
I don't like to throw insults or harass people and I don't threaten or set out to intimidate anyone.

We hurl truth at falsehood until we smash out its brains.

YUSUF ALI

Nay, We hurl the Truth against falsehood, and it knocks out its brain, and behold, falsehood doth perish! Ah! woe be to you for the (false) things ye ascribe
Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by TheBedWench: 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
We hurl truth at falsehood until we smash out its brains
Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by TheBedWench: 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
See for yourself
Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by TheBedWench: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
Wake up out your slumber
Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by TheBedWench: 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Jezebel was the daughter of Ithobaal I of Tyre and the wife of Ahab, King of Israel, according to the Book of Kings of the Hebrew Bible. According to the Biblical narrative, Jezebel, along with her husband, instituted the worship of Baal and Asherah on a national scale. 

Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by TheBedWench: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
The Negro Bed Wench is the mother of the Boule who are the sons of Jewish slave masters via Negro Bed Wenches.
Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by TheBedWench: 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
The Boule the sons of Jewish slave masters via Negro Bed Wenches have been killing off the Hebrew male DNA since they got off the boats. They used to work them from can't see to can't see in hot swamps with mosquitoes and snake bites. If they survived the first 5 years they let them go. Many of them died as this was the plan set up by the Hamites and Jews. When the slave shortage occurred later the Jews created Negro Bed Wenches from mulatto girls. These wenches became the early Boule which is why you hear so often Black women saved us during slavery. No she saved her sons by the Jewish slave owners and helped kill the other poor souls. This killing is in their bloodline and they show no remorse. The Boule still refer to Malcolm X who they killed as a traitor. John 8: 44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgjm6xPJeaA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by TheBedWench: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
So while Kamala Harris was imprisoning innocent poor Blackmen she was ignoring and covering up priest sexual abuse of children. All the cults that control federal judges and state judges, federal attorneys and state lawyers, as well as the police and federal police are obeying orders of the Roman Catholic church. The Bishops are really the grand Masons over the Freemasonry. They were running gay Manifesto everywhere defiling children and creating homosexuals and sexual deviants.

See for yourself what they cover up

https://www.google.com/search?q=priest+pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk02TdOywF248M4ivvbIFgu6OdOrgQw:1597267460563&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjS--P8zJbrAhVHnOAKHfeaD4cQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Key words: Priest Pastor Child Rape
Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by TheBedWench: 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Beware of the house slave who loves to placate the people struggling. I never have liked the house slave and always warned my people about them. Their all afraid of you, oh I mean me. So they falsely accuse me and keep me oppressed. They study me and I study them. And I always knew they were perverts then I find out they are all undercover homosexuals, lesbians, and prostitutes. Some even pedophiles so you can understand this is a satanic cult. They are committing murders on the Hebrew Male bloodline and now plan to starve us to death. We can't afford to have friends that support our enemies worser still they are relatives! Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33:5.

Bloodlines are real and I know mine now and the rest of their bloodlines. Only a great son of Dawud would take on the giant while greater among them would not. I love Muslims because Muslims will fight. All of Shem believe in one God! It's our bloodline that made a difference the Saints and Elect of God Almighty martyred in Israel and Rome were of the tribe of Yudea. Them fake Jews don't ever fight for the one God Almighty they are not the sons of Dawud. The sons of Abraham stoned homosexual pagans in Israel. We are the only people on Earth recorded to attack Giants and defeat them, take the land and build the kingdom of God. The only other people to build the kingdom of God were our cousins Ishmaelites under the banner of Islam they established the holy kingdom of Arabia. We are the family who founded Knights Templars and brought peace to the Holy land and guarded the holy grail the bloodline of the Messiah and Mary Magdalene. We mastered the Gnostics that had come out of Egypt when the Messiah studied in Egypt. So we know their art and that's how I deciphered Black people are the ring leaders of the world order of polytheistic pagan worship. They wear the mask and it didnt fool me.

Rome is the devils church
Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by TheBedWench: 12:34am On Aug 13, 2020
Kamala Harris is a Jezebel and the world order has selected her because she loves killing Blackmen. They created Black Lives Matter gay terror mob whose stated objective is to destroy the patriarch family among the Black Americans. 80 percent of the household are ran by women so without the men they are dead as well. They desire to kill the Hebrew bloodline totally. It's an Extinction event for us. Starvation is one of the methods, extrajudicial killings and the worst turning loose rogues who deserve to be in jail.
Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by TheBedWench: 2:44am On Aug 13, 2020
Jezebel is a true phenomenon in the historical war between polytheism and monotheism. There are alot of women devoted to the temple of Satan as there are men.
Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 13, 2020
You keep creating new monikers, writing the same rubbish Conspiracy theories. Don't you have a family to feed or what?
Most times I feel like a middle aged white guy is behind these different monikers I don't know why these mods can't ban you for good.
Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by TheBedWench: 11:07am On Aug 13, 2020
The guilty ones hate the truth. In their culture they make it a habit to ignore terrible sufferings and evils done to the innocent. They are not fighters of justice, they don't defend the weak, and strangely enough they will turn on the righteous believers like cowardly traitors. They will fight you yet they won't fight the oppressor. They are useless in liberation. Put trust in God Almighty.

Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by TheBedWench: 11:50am On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:
You keep creating new monikers, writing the same rubbish Conspiracy theories. Don't you have a family to feed or what?
Most times I feel like a middle aged white guy is behind these different monikers I don't know why these mods can't ban you for good.

You live in a society where people are kidnapped and killed for money ritual mostly children.

Cults terrorize the community and run the government.

People are hungry over the lockdown.

Terrorists kill innocents men, women, children and even traditional rulers.

I could go on yet you would ignore it because you are mad not at evil but those who fight it. That's what corruption is its pure definition.
Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
TheBedWench:

You live in a society where people are kidnapped and killed for money ritual mostly children.

Cults terrorize the community and run the government.

People are hungry over the lockdown.

Terrorists kill innocents men, women, children and even traditional rulers.

I could go on yet you would ignore it because you are mad not at evil but those who fight it. That's what corruption is its pure definition.

Absolute bunkum.
Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by TheBedWench: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:

Absolute bunkum.

If it is then why not stop yourself from trolling me?

Stop trolling me Bobrisky

Find the hidden pattern

Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
TheBedWench:

If it is then why not stop yourself from trolling me?

Stop trolling me Bobrisky

Yeah. Sicko. Cos I have no life apart from creating new monikers and writing nonsense copied and pasted from the Internet. undecided
Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by TheBedWench: 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:

Yeah. Sicko. Cos I have no life apart from creating new monikers and writing nonsense copied and pasted from the Internet. undecided

Stop trolling me

Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
TheBedWench:

Stop trolling me
Stop writing nonsense with different monikers. Stop making a fooll of yourself.
Grow up and stop seeing shadows where there are none.
Do you work for a foreign Conspiracy theorists organization? Cos that's the only explanation for why you spend day and night writing absolute nonsense. They probably pay your bills.
By the way, you need to get your head checked. The amount of rubbish you ooze makes me wonder the level of your sanity.
Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by TheBedWench: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:

Stop writing nonsense with different monikers. Stop making a fooll of yourself.
Grow up and stop seeing shadows where there are none.
Do you work for a foreign Conspiracy theorists organization? Cos that's the only explanation for why you spend day and night writing absolute nonsense. They probably pay your bills.
By the way, you need to get your head checked. The amount of rubbish you ooze makes me wonder the level of your sanity.

Stop trolling me
Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by TheBedWench: 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
Why do they blame this perversion upon. White people? This is the cultural tradition of pagan polytheistic Hamites. It's not hate for gays its hate for the heterosexual and the believers in the One God Almighty. Theirs is a culture that enslaves people and sacrifices them, sell them to the Whiteman and then blame White Supremacy. Gay Marriage is a cultural tradition for thousands of years among pagans. And I don't ever tell anyone that you are savages for you are a very intelligent people your underdevelopment is caused by affliction due to your rebellion against the Most High. Cults are everywhere among Black people and that's what is oppressing you. There is no White Supremacy!

Green is the code for the pagan tradition of homosexuality and pedophilia. Homosexuality is apart of their religious worship to the Jinn and pedophilia is the tradition to initiate children so the tradition passes on to the new generation.

Return to righteousness

Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by TheBedWench: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:

Thanks for confirming for me that Black people in Africa are for Kamala Harris being president of the U.S as the same as they were for Barack Obama.

I post information to get a response and even silence is a loud response to me.

Greater is He that strengthens me than all the pagan gods and cults combined in the world.
Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
TheBedWench:

Thanks for confirming for me that Black people in Africa are for Kamala Harris being president of the U.S as the same as they were for Barack Obama.

I post information to get a response and even silence is a loud response to me.

Greater is He that strengthens me than all the pagan gods and cults combined in the world.

Yeah sicko. Piss off, bed wench grin
Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by TheBedWench: 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Let's clear this bunkum up because alot of secrecy and lies are going on.

1. A people who claim they have no word for Satan in their language is a people who doesn't distinguish between good and evil religion. This is clear. If sacrificing another human being isnt evil to you because you dictate that person is a slave then who are you sacrificing them too? Is it God Almighty who gives life?

2. A people who doesnt have a word for homosexuality are a people who doesnt distinguish between good and evil sex. If you are doing anal sodomy and sticking objects up your vagina do you not see this is wrong?

fal·la·cy

/ˈfaləsē/

noun

a mistaken belief, especially one based on unsound argument.

"the notion that the camera never lies is a fallacy"
Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by TheBedWench: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Rome is the devils church
Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by TheBedWench: 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
We hurl truth at falsehood until we smash out its brains
Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by TheBedWench: 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Prison stock went up as soon as Kamala Harris was confirmed as Vice President of Joe Biden. There are alot of pagan groups around the world behind Kamala Harris as they were Barack Obama. These are Blacks and their underlings of Jews, Arabs, Indians and Asians who are pagans and want to eradicate the last remnant of the Hebrew bloodline. Out of 495 nations on Earth none of them are the kingdom of God Almighty. They are all secular with high ranking members of each society being members of satanic cults. Promising as China looked once a nation of revolution is now ruled totally by Triads a satanic Asian cult dominating all of Asia. Freemasonry dominates Islamic nations and Christian nations. There is no White Supremacy!

Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by TheBedWench: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
White Supremacy is an illusion
Re: The Plot To Make The Jezebel Negro Bed Wench The First Female U.S President by TheBedWench: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Racksterli Founder, Blackgold's Biography, Age, Family, Businesses, Net Worth / Just In: “Please Put Jaruma In Our Prayers, She’s Allegedly In Rehab In Abuja / Rapper Curtis "50 Cents" Jackson Or Abubakar Atiku Former Dep President Of Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.