Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Failed ATM Withdrawal. Money Not Reversed Since Monday - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Failed ATM Withdrawal. Money Not Reversed Since Monday (499 Views)

This Anonymous Number Has Been Spamming Me Since Monday What Do You Think? / EFCC Arrests Man For Unauthorized ATM Cash Withdrawal In Benue (Photo) / Robber Who Followed A Man After Bank Withdrawal In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Failed ATM Withdrawal. Money Not Reversed Since Monday by SMBH: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
I attempted to make a withdrawal from an ATM, but due to some reasons the transaction failed and I received a debit alert. This happened since Monday and up till now the money hasn't been refunded. I have contacted My bank on whatsapp and was told to wait for 2 working days and reach out to them on the 3rd day if nothing happens... I am really really angry because it has happened to me before.

The sum of 10 thousand Naira was debited from my account when I attempted to withdraw from an ATM at Ikeja computer village in 2018. They never refunded the money. I went to my bank to complain but got frustrated when the customer care service was giving useless excuses like "Comeback in 3 working days", "the portal is slow due to poor service" and so on. I also contacted them on whatsapp and through their official email but nothing happened.

Have you experience this before. if you have, please share how you managed to get issue resolved. If you have an idea on how i can go about it, your contribution will be very much appreciated.
Re: Failed ATM Withdrawal. Money Not Reversed Since Monday by CyberEBOLA(m): 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
SMBH:
I attempted to make a withdrawal from an ATM, but due to some reasons the transaction failed and I received a debit alert. This happened since Monday and up till now the money hasn't been refunded. I have contacted My bank on whatsapp and was told to wait for 2 working days and reach out to them on the 3rd day if nothing happens... I am really really angry because it has happened to me before.

The sum of 10 thousand Naira was debited from my account when I attempted to withdraw from an ATM at Ikeja computer village in 2018. They never refunded the money. I went to my bank complain got frustrated when the customer care service was giving useless excuses like "Comeback in 3 working days", "the portal is slow due to poor service" and so on. I also contacted them on whatsapp and through their official email but nothing happened.

Have you experience this before. if you have, please share how you managed to get issue resolved. If you have an idea on how i can go about it, your contribution will be very much appreciated.
Always use an atm machine belonging to your bank, at a bank branch.
Re: Failed ATM Withdrawal. Money Not Reversed Since Monday by Simplyleo: 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
Go to any of their branches, request to have audience with the branche manager.

It has happened to me recently.

When the manager give you audience, start threatening him with legal action. Infact, you may now cease the opportunity to demand for your 10k in 2018. The electronic record of the failed transactions are there as your evidence.

There in your presence, the clowns will swing into action.

Nonsense and ingredients. undecided

1 Like

Re: Failed ATM Withdrawal. Money Not Reversed Since Monday by Simplyleo: 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
Good option, but not always available.

Imagine you bank with union bank with just about 10 branches nationwide. angry

1 Like

Re: Failed ATM Withdrawal. Money Not Reversed Since Monday by SMBH: 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
I guess have learnt the hard way... but it shouldn't be like that. its just that this is Nigeria where nothing is normal.

besides I had to make a withdrawal urgently and my bank branch was a bit far.

thanks.
Re: Failed ATM Withdrawal. Money Not Reversed Since Monday by SMBH: 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Simplyleo:
Go to any of their branches, request to have audience with the branche manager.

It has happened to me recently.

When the manager give you audience, start threatening him with legal action. Infact, you may now cease the opportunity to demand for your 10k in 2018. The electronic record of the failed transactions are there as your evidence.

There in your presence, the clowns will swing into action.

Nonsense and ingredients. undecided
thanks sir
Re: Failed ATM Withdrawal. Money Not Reversed Since Monday by CyberEBOLA(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
SMBH:

I guess have learnt the hard way... but it shouldn't be like that. its just that this is Nigeria where nothing is normal.

besides I had to make a withdrawal urgently and my bank branch was a bit far.

thanks.
Anyway, what has happened has happened, the solution is this:

If you really need your money, be prepared to display a new set of madness, the kind of madness you have never displayed before.
Be ready to scream/shout and create a massive scene.

IN NIGERIA BANKS, THAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET SUCH ISSUES FIXED FAST.

If you start doing like gentle man and talk like pregnant tortoise, you will keep getting posted till you have sense.

GO BANK, SHOW DEM WEREY!

KAI! I TRUST MYSELF OOO...
MY OWN HARD EARNED MONEY?
ARE THEY MAD?
THAT BRANCH GO BURN DAT DAY!
Re: Failed ATM Withdrawal. Money Not Reversed Since Monday by SMBH: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
Anyway, what has happened has happened, the solution is this:

If you really need your money, be prepared to display a new set of madness, the kind of madness you have never displayed before.
Be ready to scream/shout and create a massive scene.

IN NIGERIA BANKS, THAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET SUCH ISSUES FIXED FAST.

If you start doing like gentle man and talk like pregnant tortoise, you will keep getting posted till you have sense.

GO BANK, SHOW DEM WEREY!

KAI! I TRUST MYSELF OOO...
MY OWN HARD EARNED MONEY?
ARE THEY MAD?
THAT BRANCH GO BURN DAT DAY!
thanks...

i no understand how bank go dey do fast one ontop your money
Re: Failed ATM Withdrawal. Money Not Reversed Since Monday by Justarandomguy: 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
SMBH:

The sum of 10 thousand Naira was debited from my account when I attempted to withdraw from an ATM at Ikeja computer village in 2018. They never refunded the money. I went to my bank to complain but got frustrated when the customer care service was giving useless excuses like "Comeback in 3 working days", "the portal is slow due to poor service" and so on. I also contacted them on whatsapp and through their official email but nothing happened.

which bank owns the ATM and which bank do u use
Re: Failed ATM Withdrawal. Money Not Reversed Since Monday by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Assssh oooh aaaah harrrrder!!!
Re: Failed ATM Withdrawal. Money Not Reversed Since Monday by SMBH: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
Justarandomguy:
which bank owns the ATM and which bank do u use

I use FCMB. the ATM belongs to ECOBANK.
Re: Failed ATM Withdrawal. Money Not Reversed Since Monday by andyanders: 12:18am On Aug 13, 2020
Same thing happened to a friend this last Monday with Sterling bank atm card through POS. Their report showed failled transaction but the a/c debited with 13k.
Contacted their customer care same day,and they said within 24 hrs. After 24hrs, nothing credited back. Contacted them again, they said 3 days and yet, nothing.

I cannot understand our banks anymore if they cannot resolve simple issues like this.

(1) (Reply)

Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm – Suspect Tells NDLEA Operatives / Caught In The Act: Woman Catches Best Friend Sleeping With Her Husband / South Africa’s Ruling Party ANC Member Arrested For Raping His 2 Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.