Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. (85265 Views)

Netflix Rewards Ikorodu Bois For 'Extraction 2' Trailer Remake (Video, Photos) / Movies And Music Video Making Equipment Available For Retal/hire / [INTERVIEW] “movie Making Is A Passion,the Only Thing I Don’t See Or Feel The St (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
Babadee1900:
Well deserved! cool

Nigeria government has been seeing these boys for years, yet they are not recognized nor sponsored.

Well said

2 Likes

Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by Deejay1000(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
NewDelhi:
I really don't find these guys funny.
It doesn't matters anyway them dn blow las las

1 Like

Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
ASSOCIATION OF NAIJA ROBBERS abeg Keep Off
I take God beg uhh naaaa
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by Grandmeister(m): 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
IMAliyu:

So the thing is our people lack foresight and that's what's holding us back.

Maybe it's our environment and history.
Where we had competing tribes and people for survival and only the most selfish survived and it's this selfishness and shortsightedness that hunts us today.
But that line of thought has a flaw..our ancestors didn’t have weather challenges like snow, earthquakes, typhoons or sunamis did they? They lived in plush vegetation with abundant food all year round...their soils were always soft for planting and they had rivers teeming with fish throughout the year..it can be argued that these ‘edenic’ climate made our ancestors lackadaisical to exploration beyond their comfort zones. Whereas the white man had to strive to survive the harsh weather conditions every year, thus making him to think ahead to survive. When our ancestors were scantily dressed in the hot dry seasons the white man was making thick coats and boots to survive the biting snow..when our ancestors go to their backyard for freshly plucked food the white man was thinking of how to preserve his food against the coming snow.

3 Likes

Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by femi4: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
NewDelhi:
Self believe is key, opinion like yours couldn't stop them from reaching their goals

1 Like

Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by kelvindj98: 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
NewDelhi:
That's because your problem is bigger than their comedy.

2 Likes

Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by Jamsal18(m): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
NewDelhi:
lol, wat they are doing doesn't intend funny, it's not comedy but art of film making.

1 Like

Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by Bewiseedet(m): 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
Babadee1900:
Well deserved! cool

Nigeria government has been seeing these boys for years, yet they are not recognized nor sponsored.
If u dey wait for Nigerian government then you are in for a long thing
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by Chiedu4Trump: 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by CyberEBOLA(m): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
ireneidiva:

Good thing your opinion does not count.
Just as yours has never counted right? grin
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by nams77: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Nice
Netflix is doing well sha but na their greediness i nor like

Them get dope movies
Extraction
The old guard
The last days of American crime
Brian banks
Da 5 bloods
Charlie's angels 2
Triple frontier
Men in black
Dangerous lies
Shaft
365 days
The hard way
Bloodshot
6 underground
Charlie's angel 2
When I don ready u go help me wit list of correct downloadable tight films

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by Osamagioghowewi(m): 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
NewDelhi:
afa
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by miketayo(m): 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
NewDelhi:

its not suppose to be funny per se. what that do is amazing, everyone smiles when they r amazed
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by Yankee101: 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
Follow your dreams

It pays eventually
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by grafixdon: 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Topsic70:

Oga we be black man OK? So We recognize 'badbelle' anytime we see one.
Na ppl like dt go tell woman wey juss born pikin sey ''see d small tin wey she born on top of d huge belle she bin get''

Today is these boys' day to rejoice.
If he wan discuss any contrary thing, make e open another thread for that, and dt is understandable, but not this thread they are being celebrated!

I get your point sha
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by mooh234(m): 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
Babadee1900:
Well deserved! cool

Should the govt sponsor everyone and everything....what about private citizens.
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by codeigniter(m): 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Jamsal18:
lol, wat they are doing doesn't intend funny, it's not comedy but art of film making.
This guy self Don blow, say something or do something that differ from status quo and u will blow
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by SmartPolician: 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
NewDelhi:

Says someone who will start urinating on his body if he sees me in real life.

With the comments against me, I'm afraid Nigeria can never get anywhere because of this alarming level of IQ. You find someone funny, another person doesn't. How is that an offence.? Get quality education una no gree.

The internet has made everyone equals

grin grin
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by ItrendNaija(m): 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
This is great, can't wait to see what they create next.
Just a reminder, FCMB is having their digital launch of a Health Advisory Services which will hold on Thursday, August 13, 2020.

Watch>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es5bbSjtr5s&feature=youtu.be
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by pannyman(m): 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
NewDelhi:

Says someone who will start urinating on his body if he sees me in real life. With the comments against me, I'm afraid Nigeria can never get anywhere because of this alarming level of IQ. You find someone funny, another person doesn't. How is that an offence.? Get quality education una no gree.

I don't find them funny either. And I think they should pay serious attention to their education. I can see signs they are neglecting their education because of the fame they are enjoying.
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
Great one.
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by Banmeallday: 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
Not much to celebrate here. Because Oyibo has dashed us some banana doesnt mean much except some people will see a bigger paycheck.

Our leaders and especially ourselves are the biggest threat to Black lives...

We dont value our own nor our collective future.

What many of us value is stomach infrastructure and ENJOYMENT!

Oyibo and others will gladly take your stolen or hard earned money to give you that illusion of enjoyment while they develop their society and sponsor rogues like MUHAMMADU BUHARI to rule you in his old age.

Chei
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by temptnow: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Babadee1900:
Well deserved! cool

We wey dey Abuja dem nova recognise us E come be children wey dey Ikorodu.
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by RPG2020(m): 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Nice

Them get dope movies
Extraction
The old guard
Brian banks
Da 5 bloods
Charlie's angels 2
Triple frontier
Men in black
Dangerous lies
Shaft
365 days
The hard way
Bloodshot
6 underground
Charlie's angel 2

This upper boi you nor get work? From Nairaland to YouTube from Netflix to IG from ring road to Upper which way ma niggarr
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by IMAliyu(m): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
Grandmeister:

But that line of thought has a flaw..our ancestors didn’t have weather challenges like snow, earthquakes, typhoons or sunamis did they? They lived in plush vegetation with abundant food all year round...their soils were always soft for planting and they had rivers teeming with fish throughout the year..it can be argued that these ‘edenic’ climate made our ancestors lackadaisical to exploration beyond their comfort zones. Whereas the white man had to strive to survive the harsh weather conditions every year, thus making him to think ahead to survive. When our ancestors were scantily dressed in the hot dry seasons the white man was making thick coats and boots to survive the biting snow..when our ancestors go to their backyard for freshly plucked food the white man was thinking of how to preserve his food against the coming snow.

This would make more sense and explains a lot more.
But this would mean that for the mean time we are f*cked for lack of a better word.
At least not unless a generation with a more wholistic view of humanity and our place in it takes over. Hopefully sooner than later.
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by KenModi(m): 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Nice

Them get dope movies
Extraction
The old guard
Brian banks
Da 5 bloods
Charlie's angels 2
Triple frontier
Men in black
Dangerous lies
Shaft
365 days
The hard way
Bloodshot
6 underground
Charlie's angel 2

Please remove Charlie’s Angels 2 and Men in Black International from this list, rubbish movies, trying to force women empowerment down our throats in the name of strong female leads.

And don’t think I am not in support of strong female leads in movies but I believe it should be done right like Ashoka Tano in Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by Emereolevanwill(m): 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Nice

Them get dope movies
Extraction
The old guard
Brian banks
Da 5 bloods
Charlie's angels 2
Triple frontier
Men in black
Dangerous lies
Shaft
365 days
The hard way
Bloodshot
6 underground
Charlie's angel 2

I sent you a mail boss.
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by edoairways: 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
lalasticlala:
This is good
Yeah, thanks for promoting them
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by luminouz(m): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
tetula123:
kids everywhere. Go back and read what I wrote but this time slowly. That’s if you even smart to understand this comment.

Shoo off, tarantûla!!! undecided
Re: Netflix Gives Ikorodu Bois Movie Making Equipment. by 989900: 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
Babadee1900:
Well deserved! cool

Lai Mohammed is busy chasing his nemesis like Tom and Jerry instead of doing his job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' / Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet / 15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.