Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Laycon’s Manhood Is Huge – Vee Tells Erica - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Laycon’s Manhood Is Huge – Vee Tells Erica (1862 Views)

Vee To Neo: "Your Dick Is Small, Though You Are Long Like 3rd Mainland Bridge” / Vee: Konji Keeps Hitting Me Harder - I May Not Survive 5 Weeks In This House / BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laycon’s Manhood Is Huge – Vee Tells Erica by 99thEnemy(m): 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
#BBNaija:
Big Brother Naija housemate, Vee has revealed to fellow housemates, Erica and Tolanibaj that Laycon’s manhood is big.

Vee disclosed this to Erica and Tolanibaj in a conversation where Erica was telling them that she is physically attracted to Kiddwaya.
Erica pointed out that she would prefer a guy who has Laycon’s mind in a Kidd’s body.........

Vee noted that Laycon is physically loaded down there, in her words; “My girl, streets
are saying Laycon”, then she emphatically made a gesture noting how huge Laycon’s eggplant is and then Erica agreed, saying “Exactly”.. TolaniBaj also said, “I heard too”.

Watch HERE:
Re: Laycon’s Manhood Is Huge – Vee Tells Erica by Righteousness89(m): 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
The host of Hell are Seriously out to Distract the image of God..

Open your Eyes Folks! Look at the Signs Every where!

This is a Distraction! Pls open your Eyes and Do what is Neccessary!

Don't be Caught Unawares..

2 Likes

Re: Laycon’s Manhood Is Huge – Vee Tells Erica by eliyke(m): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
hw normal adult go sit-down for tv front dey watch dis nonsence

1 Like

Re: Laycon’s Manhood Is Huge – Vee Tells Erica by decatalyst(m): 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
eliyke:
hw normal adult go sit-down for tv front dey watch dis nonsence

It baffles me too.

See the "leaders of tomorrow" gisting about irrelevants, rather technological innovations and new business ideas.
Re: Laycon’s Manhood Is Huge – Vee Tells Erica by 99thEnemy(m): 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
grin All these BBNaija girls love Mekwe oh! ... The guys just need to play their cards right to chop.... grin .... I pity them when they are out of the house grin ... They will all be at KiddWayas' mercy. They too like PENIS. All of them grin

1 Like

Re: Laycon’s Manhood Is Huge – Vee Tells Erica by meobizy(f): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
When hunger beat that Jesus pikin finish, he’ll go back to the real world for bricklayer work. Let me laugh while watching him catch fun from COVID-19 boredom.

Katrina already confirmed this to the female housemates plus she added “he’s not as big as I imagined.” Abegi, this is old news. Erica will not look Laycon’s way regardless the size of his equipment.

1 Like

Re: Laycon’s Manhood Is Huge – Vee Tells Erica by KAHBOOM: 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Mumu gel.

Why she no leave neo go date laykon and why tolani no stop to dey run after prince run pursue laykon?
Erica get sense pass u and tolani.
Re: Laycon’s Manhood Is Huge – Vee Tells Erica by 99thEnemy(m): 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ka3na for like to chop Laycon eggplant if to say she still dey the show. E for add up for her experience portfolio. #BananaGang
Re: Laycon’s Manhood Is Huge – Vee Tells Erica by Denique(f): 6:23am On Nov 06, 2020
99thEnemy:
grin All these BBNaija girls love Mekwe oh! ... The guys just need to play their cards right to chop.... grin .... I pity them when they are out of the house grin ... They will all be at KiddWayas' mercy. They too like PENIS. All of them grin

wink cheesy

Top of the morning to you!!!
Re: Laycon’s Manhood Is Huge – Vee Tells Erica by 99thEnemy(m): 7:31am On Nov 06, 2020
Denique:

wink cheesy

Top of the morning to you!!!

Good Morning 'Unique Denique'

Actually this is not a Card.

Seriously that post doesn't represent my values. grin

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Watched This? / Which Actress Is Best At Playing The Role Of Mother In Nollywood Movies? / Merry Men 2 Chops Over N30 Million From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.