Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,228 members, 7,860,454 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. (274 Views)

Real Estate Consultant Needed Urgently / Become A Real Estate Consultant / Start Earning N450,000 Monthly As Real Estate Consultant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. by Masterbiodun: 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Are you currently unemployed and looking for something to fetch you income?

Are you even underemployed?

Do you still want to make passive income while you’re employed?

Do you have the skills to sell legitimate Properties?

If you answer to these above questions is YES , let me guide on the journey to start earning BIG money through Real Estate marketing and believe me, it just involves few simple tips ....if you’re interested, reply with “Interested” and I will add you to a Whatsapp or Telegram group free !!
Re: Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. by Fanelgroup(m): 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Interested
Re: Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. by skyscrapper: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2020
Interested
Re: Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. by Anne0919(f): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2020
Interested
Re: Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. by Masterbiodun: 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Okay Guys, thank you for your interest...Kindly say Hi to me Whatsapp ( 08066561593 ) and i will add you to a group where I'd be sharing few tips and guidelines and most importantly solid Information that makes you stay AHEAD.
Re: Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. by Masterbiodun: 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
The real Estate is one of the safest investment Nigeria.

Take Advantage now!!
Re: Becoming A Real Estate Consultant. by Masterbiodun: 6:03am On Aug 16, 2020
Now adding cool

(1) (Reply)

Free Paypal Account Creation For You / Job Opportunity / Urgently In Need Of A Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.