Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids (9017 Views)

Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by akpunda86: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hi fellas.To God be the glory.ladies need ur input.The rich also cry.I got married in 2008.was full of life married a young lady of 25 as we believe fertility increases wit young age.well along d lines my wife always took in but miscarriages occur.Ten miscarriages.Infact Lagos gynas are crooks.one of the reasons we moved to Enugu.
In Enugu we met a popular gyna.who adviced once she takes in she come.As God want it my wife was admitted on third month of marriage baby born on seventh month.placed in incubator.My bills was in millions but as God want it a way opened and all debts paid.

Our second kid came two years later at full trimister.

So as we want anoda kid but not now but i always ask my wife when safe to have sex and she gave me green light.Kasa burst she took in again.i was in site and she called me by 2am.i was scared cos tut robbers came.
Said having pains.told her go hospital nxt day.went and after scan doc said ectopic pregnancy so cs operation initiated.

So right now we all fine but my wife said she z is not having children again that im free to go outside meet any woman but for her is done.

It pained me i was weak.im tired thats why i need advices here.
Infact touching her from now im scared as we have spent heavily in dis hospital.

Getting a second wife no big deal for me but wat happens when im gone.I thank God for my two beautiful kids but is four i planned.

Im planning renting a new apartment once i see a matured lady but is painful to me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by ebenhazard(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Don't leave her alone take care of her too

17 Likes

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by catwalq(f): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
Her body and mind are really stressed

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by Nolaffme: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
akpunda86:
Hi fellas.To God be the glory.ladies need ur input.The rich also cry.I got married in 2008.was full of life married a young lady of 25 as we believe fertility increases wit young age.well along d lines my wife always took in but miscarriages occur.Ten miscarriages.Infact Lagos gynas are crooks.one of the reasons we moved to Enugu.
In Enugu we met a popular gyna.who adviced once she takes in she come.As God want it my wife was admitted on third month of marriage baby born on seventh month.placed in incubator.My bills was in millions but as God want it a way opened and all debts paid.

So as we want anoda kid but not now but i always ask my wife when safe to have sex and she gave me green light.Kasa burst she took in again.i was in site and she called me by 2am.i was scared cos tut robbers came.
Said having pains.told her go hospital nxt day.went and after scan doc said ectopic pregnancy so cs operation initiated.

So right now we all fine but my wife said she z is not having children again that im free to go outside meet any woman but for her is done.

Infact touching her from now im scared as we have spent heavily in dis hospital.

Getting a second wife no big deal for me but wat happens when im gone.I thank God for my two beautiful kids but is four i planned.

Im planning renting a new apartment once i see a matured lady but is painful to me.

God is your strength bro. Two is still fairly enough that you can choose to end there. This generation should help the world reduce the population.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by masterflowx(m): 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Guy you're very lucky. At least, your wife gives you go ahead to taste fresh puna.

Meanwhile, there is a very sad news coming from China.

So painful... grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by MajesticKris: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
So long you can have sex.. i see nothing bad

Put yourself in her shoes.. she doesn't want to go through that pain again..
Just my thought....

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by akpunda86: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
ebenhazard:
Don't leave her alone take care of her too

Yea cant leave dem never.financially but ill be travelling often now.Emotionally with her and kids but ill be far away from home now.
Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by Julibet: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Allow the woman be nau. Which lady in her shoes won't be scared? If you're so hell bent on having more children, go and take another woman if your religion permits and since you're already considering it. Be considerate please. Peace ✌

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by Drvade(m): 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
J
Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by ebenhazard(m): 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
God of hosts will see you through

akpunda86:

Yea cant leave dem never.financially but ill be travelling often now.Emotionally with her and kids but ill be far away from home now.
Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by Petyprincess(f): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
Continue looking for troubles and problems yourself!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by akpunda86: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
MajesticKris:
So long you can have sex.. i see nothing bad

Put yourself in her shoes.. she doesn't want to go through that pain again..
Just my thought....

Your rit but no sex.im married still using condoms.everyday.ha guy.
Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by McCoy662(m): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Fear no even catch you You have two wonderful kids and you are still complaining. Pray the blessings of the four u planned will fall on the two, raise them well and respect your wife's decision. She's tried and if I'm you, fear won't even allow me to ask her to get pregnant again.

If u can have sex, I think u are good to go. But if not, that's where there is issue

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
Try & Reason With Her. I Could Feel Her Pains, Worries & Fears In Ur Post Too.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by akpunda86: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
McCoy662:
Fear no even catch you You have two wonderful kids and you are still complaining. Pray the blessings of the four u planned will fall on the two, raise them well and respect your wife's decision. She's tried and if I'm you, fear won't even allow me to ask her to get pregnant again.

If u can have sex, I think u are good to go. But if not, that's where there is issue

Yea she wont but ill get the baby outside..im a catholic but will be porting to anglican nxt year as take a new wife.is allowed.
Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by dangermouse(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
U have options bro. U can go on family planning. This will enable u to still be having sex with her without pregnancy occuring. I think this is ur major problem. U can still learn to discipline urself and practice withdrawal method during sex. Secondly, u can adopt as many babies as u whsh, if more babies are ur problem. I cant advice u to get a mistress or marry another woman, it will surely make u stray from her.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by MajesticKris: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
No using condoms everyday sef .. you suppose knw when your woman dey on Heat, I knw wen and wen not to use a condom.. that's where trust plays a huge role..

akpunda86:

Your rit but no sex.im married still using condoms.everyday.ha guy.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by kodded(m): 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
if money is not the problem why can't you guys try ivf while she take in bed control pills

at least the new born baby will be from you guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by akpunda86: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
dangermouse:
U have options bro. U can go on family planning. This will enable u to still be having sex with her without pregnancy occuring. I think this is ur major problem. U can still learn to discipline urself and practice withdrawal method during sex. Secondly, u can adopt as many babies as u whsh, if more babies are ur problem. I cant advice u to get a mistress or marry another woman, it will surely make u stray from her.

Dangermouse if i love adoption we would have since but is my blood i need.im not against adoption but my lineage matters

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by akpunda86: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
kodded:
if money is not the problem why can't you guys try ivf while she take in bed control pills

at least the new born baby will be from you guys

Ivf fails.which we tried two times.conceiving not issue but once after fertilization after implants miscarriage occurs.I love my wife dont wanna be cause of her demise.her mum sees me now as one dat wants to kill her daugter.Me im seriously looking for a side chic.
Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by akpunda86: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
MajesticKris:
No using condoms everyday sef .. you suppose knw when your woman dey on Heat, I knw wen and wen not to use a condom.. that's where trust plays a huge role..

Master i asked her dis are u safe and she said yes.Me i enter.menses she no see bf we knew it don enter
Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by kodded(m): 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
akpunda86:

Ivf fails.which we tried two times.conceiving not issue but once after fertilization after implants miscarriage occurs.I love my wife dont wanna be cause of her demise.her mum sees me now as one dat wants to kill her daugter.Me im seriously looking for a side chic.
if you sincerely love her then you should accept the fact that you will not have a child again...

...I don't think your marriage will be a happy one if you decide to sleep with other women just because your wife can't put to birth again.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by akpunda86: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
No u got me wrong.No time doctor said she cant conceive again but on her own said not having again.
Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
you better enjoy what you got... if having more children is a necessity to you then get another wife (with her blessing) or go get babymama. good luck with the future headaches.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by akpunda86: 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
you better enjoy what you got... if having more children is a necessity to you then get another wife (with her blessing) or go get babymama. good luck with the future headaches.

Thanks a lot.dats wat on my mind.
Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
akpunda86:
Thanks a lot.dats wat on my mind.

your wife has been through a lot, and she certainly doesnt want to suffer like that any longer. try to understand her and as you already have a loving family, i would suggest you focus on them...

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by WonderManly(m): 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
You see...

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by Mgtowmonk: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
akpunda86:

ADOPT additional 2 if you really need 4.
Walk down to an ORPHANAGE and ADOPT 2 KIDS..
I guess that makes sense.

Or Go to your VILLAGE and ADOPT 2 ORPHANS.
Train them as yours.
By doing that you have empowered the Living.
You have done a great service to humanity.

PLEASE, let's stop having PURPOSELESS ERECTIONS in Nigeria, for we have gotten too populated already with overwhelming hardship
Let's settle the ones we have born already.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by ItrendNaija(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
Wetin carry me.enter this thread? Nonsense!
OP if you don't have anyone to tell you, let me tell you that you're foolish and you don't deserve that woman that gave you 2 kids.

You want to marry another woman because it's 4 kids you want. She told you to go out and meet other women and you think she meant it? She's just disappointed in your selfish and and inconsiderate self!!!

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Are you sure she loves you? A woman that loves her husband will not even think of letting him go outside.
Re: My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
Will you die if you don't have sex again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Help My 3year Old To Identify Letters And Numbers / What Do Babies Stare Blankly At? / Husband Cheated With Previous Child's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.