Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,918 members, 7,852,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

“Thank You For The 8 Years Of Friendship And Loyalty” – Nigerian Man To His Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / “Thank You For The 8 Years Of Friendship And Loyalty” – Nigerian Man To His Dog (531 Views)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) / Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Thank You For The 8 Years Of Friendship And Loyalty” – Nigerian Man To His Dog by Onyiamaogu: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2020

A Nigerian man identified as Andre Tha Mage on micro-blogging platform, Twitter has mourned his dog Douglas Brown in a heartwarming way.

In a tweet he made on Saturday, August 1, Andre revealed that Brown had taken ill.

However, days later, he said that the dog finally passed away, adding that death brought an end to their “8 years of friendship and loyalty”.

Andre thanked his late pet for being a good listener to issues he couldn’t tell anyone else other than his furry friend.

While penning an emotional tribute, the dog lover added that he would also not forget the bite scars Brown gave him as he said that his love for the dog is forever. “

Read his post below:

Thank you for the 8 years of friendship and loyalty, thanks for listening to me when I couldn’t express myself to anyone, I won’t forget the scars from your bite as well, love you forever buddyPleading face ❤RIP Douglas Brown 2012 – 2020.” he wrote.

SEE HIS TWEET/PHOTOS HERE

1 Like

Re: “Thank You For The 8 Years Of Friendship And Loyalty” – Nigerian Man To His Dog by IKBARUTEN11(m): 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
D madness d dog bite put 4 d guy body dy over worry am

Some shld call 911 4 d guy
Re: “Thank You For The 8 Years Of Friendship And Loyalty” – Nigerian Man To His Dog by majamajic(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
I wish I can like a pet
Re: “Thank You For The 8 Years Of Friendship And Loyalty” – Nigerian Man To His Dog by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
losing a pet after so many years is like losing a family member...
Re: “Thank You For The 8 Years Of Friendship And Loyalty” – Nigerian Man To His Dog by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Rubbish undecided undecided... How will u call dog Ur best friend undecided..
Nonsense at the peak. [/b]If Ur head did not want to pack locust bean, don't quote me.[b]

Thanks
Re: “Thank You For The 8 Years Of Friendship And Loyalty” – Nigerian Man To His Dog by Idowster(m): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Rubbish undecided undecided... How will u call dog Ur best friend undecided..
Nonsense at the peak. [/b]If Ur head did not want to pack locust bean, don't quote me.[b]

Thanks
i lyk daring people which one do u lyk most human that can expose ur secret or dog that cant talk and humble are humble

(1) (Reply)

Rottweiler Puppies Available For New Home / Do Anybody Have Dogs For Sale / Is this the prettiest horse you have ever seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.