Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

“father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram (10498 Views)

Simi's New Photo Sparks Pregnancy Speculation As Fans React / Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo / Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by davooomat(m): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
“Father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram
Simi, when we talk about beauty in Nigeria we call her amongst the top list. She is beautiful and her beauty has got fans talking about her on Instagram.

Simisola is one of Nigeria’s biggest, well known and popular female celebrities, who is known for the good vibes she gives to her fans through her style of music.

Simisola Kosoko, better known by her stage name Simi, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and actress. She started her career as a gospel singer, releasing her debut studio album in 2008, titled Ogaju.

In this article you get to see the beautiful and stunning picture she posted on her Instagram social media handle that has got fans talking about her.

Simi is a God given talent to the Nigerian music industry, she gets the attention of her fans and lovers of good love music anytime she releases a new track.

What do you have to say about this beautiful Nigerian music celebrity who is loved by many.
See pictures and some reactions from fans below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by ojun50(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
What is special about this..........

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by Vyzz: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
grin

Gold

1 Like

Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by WandaMaximoff: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
I see nursing has given her brezz. Enjoy it jor, tummy, curves and all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by illicit(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
Well ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by Harry00(m): 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
Wats stunning about this

2 Likes

Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by Celebritytalk: 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Finally benefit boys bought their principal a water dispenser and new pairs of shoe.

This principal go hear am today !!!! Benefit money....

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Latest Celebrity Gist and Hot News Updates... ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCbQJnzVe0M
Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by Vulcanheph(m): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
ojun50:
What is special about this..........
i wonder oh!

1 Like

Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by davooomat(m): 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
Small talk on feminism... Please watch and subscribe, subscription is free wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXWx4ZEksKc
Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by marshalcarter: 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
what is special biko??
Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:04am On Aug 13, 2020
The special thing is you checking out our siggy,na man with agbo be dekunle
Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by yuswrld20(m): 12:23am On Aug 13, 2020
so what na happen
Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by Rahkman: 12:47am On Aug 13, 2020
The shoe big like canoe
Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by Success20202020: 4:07am On Aug 13, 2020
If you need a content creator for your blog contact jadewale257@gmail.com
Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by Bluntguy: 4:19am On Aug 13, 2020
Marriage is good. Looks more beautiful now. Thank you for that Duduke song. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by pretydiva(f): 4:52am On Aug 13, 2020
This babe is trying too hard undecided

3 Likes

Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by youthsinitiativ(m): 5:11am On Aug 13, 2020
Nigeria's most gifted vocalist.

She gives it effortlessly.

4 Likes

Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by femi4: 6:49am On Aug 13, 2020
Bigger breast now, finally her babies can suck wella

2 Likes

Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by Iceyjayz: 6:56am On Aug 13, 2020
Nothing special
Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by DonBenny77(m): 7:21am On Aug 13, 2020
Rubbish!
Not my definition of pretty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by Kingluqman(m): 7:27am On Aug 13, 2020
Hmmm bad belle.. define beauty abeg grin
DonBenny77:
Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by Jaapu: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2020
Are women sex object. Don't bask me?
Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2020
Damn niggarr issorite

God no go shame us
Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by DonBenny77(m): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2020
Kingluqman:
Hmmm bad belle.. define beauty abeg grin
My beauty must have mass and occupy space, the bakassi must balance like a basin.
Moderate front axle is a must.
As a beholder Simi is skiny and ugly.....
It's not a badbelle something it's my opinion and we all got one.
I don't understand "Father have mercy" for someone without boobs and ass

1 Like

Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by sofiscatedmoron: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2020
Yoruba laddies are not usually fine

1 Like

Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by Kingluqman(m): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2020
Egbon, share picture of your wife/girlfriend make we see. Na people like you dey settle for less grin
DonBenny77:

My beauty must have mass and occupy space, the bakassi must balance like a basin.
Moderate front axle is a must.
As a beholder Simi is skiny and ugly.....
It's not a badbelle something it's my opinion and we all got one.
I don't understand "Father have mercy" for someone without boobs and ass
Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2020
pretydiva:
She has no choice, that's the industry and what her manager has suggested.
Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2020
the first picture. hmm dark future. so dark
Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by IjebuWarrior: 11:16am On Aug 13, 2020
pretydiva:

E pain am! grin
Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by Goldenfinger: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
I see nursing has given her brezz. Enjoy it jor, tummy, curves and all.
.n d bress try self e neva fall.....wat is wrong wit me self dat is somebody wife,fada hav mercy
Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by ashewoboy(m): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
duduke crooner.

the song reminds of "all sex is for baby making" by ubunja. Emancipating men from pvssy slaverycheesy.
Re: “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Thank u hoo... The girl ugly no be small.. worwor.. the husband self no try much undecided undecided.. her dressing irritates me like shit..
DonBenny77:
Rubbish!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Public Speaker Ogenna Ekwubiri Joins Flavour For Central Africa Republic Concert / Tonto Talks About 'verbal Attacks' From Wizkid With Her Legs Wide Open(video) / Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.