Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

We Do It For Valhalla. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Do It For Valhalla. (1234 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Do It For Valhalla. by Beardedviking: 6:32am On Aug 13, 2020
Here for Us! I mean the real vikings out there. Only Viking stuff are allowed please memes,jokes,saying,belief,philosophy and lifestyle. Enjoy the trip born Explorers! More expedition ahead.
Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by Beardedviking: 6:36am On Aug 13, 2020
Remind yourself this all the time

Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by illicit(m): 6:41am On Aug 13, 2020
Such effontery
Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by Beardedviking: 6:51am On Aug 13, 2020
What we live for brothers!

Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by Righteousness89(m): 7:04am On Aug 13, 2020
Father In The Name of Jesus, I present this Brother and all in his shoes before You. By your Mercy, Deliver them all! By your Mercy Give them Encounters that will open their eyes to the Reality of the Evil and Wickedness they are Involved in.
In the Name of JESUS, I Break the yoke of Cultism in his Life . This Soul must Carry the Bible to Preach Jesus in JESUS Name... Amen

18 Likes

Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by tillaman(m): 7:09am On Aug 13, 2020
Vikings abi
You for put up your pic as you dey sail with your fellow Vikings na, most una no even fit swim sef

4 Likes

Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by Nigga44: 7:13am On Aug 13, 2020
Beardedviking:
Here for Us! I mean the real vikings out there. Only Viking stuff are allowed please memes,jokes,saying,belief,philosophy and lifestyle. Welcome to Valhalla paradise.
Tout.

No go find money......dey there dey do nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by illicit(m): 7:23am On Aug 13, 2020
tillaman:
Vikings abi
You for put up your pick as you dey sail with your fellow Vikings na, most una no even fit swim sef

lmao
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by Tumbulum: 7:37am On Aug 13, 2020
Let's drink to the god Odin and Thor for in their great hall in Valhalla we shall fight,die and resurrect again.

2 Likes

Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by tillaman(m): 7:47am On Aug 13, 2020
Tumbulum:
Let's drink to the god Odin and Thor for in their great hall in Valhalla we shall fight,die and resurrect again.
una go still resurrect after them kpai una Omo e be things o
No difference between una and those people wey believe say after death na virgins be their reward

5 Likes

Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by Todayswind(f): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2020
Tumbulum:
are these your ancestors?? Dying for another race ancestors. What a pathetic life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2020
Wetin person no go read for Nl grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by Vyzz: 8:23am On Aug 13, 2020
Lalasticlala shouldn't this thread be closed?

1 Like

Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by YourCoffin: 8:23am On Aug 13, 2020
Todayswind:
are these your ancestors?? Dying for another race ancestors. What a pathetic life

Are you not worshipping another race ancestors?
Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by Todayswind(f): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2020
YourCoffin:

when I told a fellow sister that I find it hard to make sense of religion, she was dumbfounded.
Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by Beardedviking: 9:16am On Aug 13, 2020
YourCoffin:

I must say you know nothing about how you came into existence....most Africans see things in black and white. That is why they don't sought after life secrets. Posting here now means we have common ancestor...Nigerians really hate what they want but can't become
Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2020
REACTORS OVERREACTING OVER NONSENSE ONCE MORE. SOMEBODY CANNOT EVEN CATCH CRUISE FOR A MINUTE WITHOUT HAVING INSULTS AND SWEAR WORDS THROWN THEIR WAY.

3 Likes

Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by mariahAngel(f): 9:25am On Aug 13, 2020
Rivers undecided

Cc Exmilitant
Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by Exmilitant(m): 9:32am On Aug 13, 2020
mariahAngel:
Rivers undecided
Cc Exmilitant
How far my niggar. Portharcourt to the world. Whats up?
Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 13, 2020
Tumbulum:

just see the trash a married man with kids is spewing
tueh!!!
I spit on u
Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by Lazycyndy(f): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2020
If you are not from Denmark, Sweden or by extension Scotland, England etc, then you're a fraud.

Nigerians like adopting the cultures of others and overdoing it to the extent of killing their fellow human beings because of it.

You managed to have a little knowledge on Vikings and all of a sudden, you're going to Valhalla, Odin is your father, Thor is your brother and Loki is your uncle.

If you don't look exactly like the picture below, then you're a nuisance to your self and to the society.

#Saynotocultism.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by Beardedviking: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2020
A true Viking believe in his beards cos his ancestors speaks to him through it

Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by yvelchstores(f): 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
Father In The Name of Jesus, I present this Brother and all in his shoes before You. By your Mercy, Deliver them all! By your Mercy Give them Encounters that will open their eyes to the Reality of the Evil and Wickedness they are Involved in.
In the Name of JESUS, I Break the yoke of Cultism in his Life . This Soul must Carry the Bible to Preach Jesus in JESUS Name... Amen
amen Brother!

2 Likes

Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by Beardedviking: 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lazycyndy:
If you are not from Denmark, Sweden or by extension Scotland, England etc, then you're a fraud.

Nigerians like adopting the cultures of others and overdoing it to the extent of killing their fellow human beings because of it.

You managed to have a little knowledge on Vikings and all of a sudden, you're going to Valhalla, Odin is your father, Thor is your brother and Loki is your uncle.

If you don't look exactly like the picture below, then you're a nuisance to your self and to the society.

#Saynotocultism.

I love the part that says if i dont look like....other things u said is totally understood cos our ancestry is different.
Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by Tumbulum: 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
rawswag:

just see the trash a married man with kids is spewing
tueh!!!
I spit on u
I spit on your mothers pussy
Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by Tumbulum: 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Todayswind:
well that's what your brothers all over Nigeria are known for. They die every fuc.ccking day for something they do not know or have the least idea.
No wonder Trump called them a shithole country.

1 Like

Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
How rugged are you to call yourself a vahalla soldier?
Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by Biglittlelois(f): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lazycyndy:

#Saynotocultism.

It's Floki, not Loki.
Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by Lazycyndy(f): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Biglittlelois:

It's Floki, not Loki.

Madam Viking don't know that there's Loki and there's Floki.

3 Likes

Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by Biglittlelois(f): 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lazycyndy:

Madam Viking don't know that there's Loki and there's Floki.

Madam lazy, I meant Floki in the series VIKINGS.

1 Like

Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by Malik1338(m): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
I even thought he meant the series..*Spits

1 Like

Re: We Do It For Valhalla. by Lazycyndy(f): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Madam lazy, I meant Floki in the series VIKINGS.

What you meant does not mean anything because Floki is totally different from Loki so I see no reason why you corrected me because I knew what I wrote.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thrills / .... / A Nairalander's Pre Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.