Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? (14759 Views)

Which Song Are You Using As Your Ringtone? / What's That Song That Always Get You In A Drinking And Smoking Mood ? / Download Play That Song Piano Sheet Music – Train Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Drizzy5001(m): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mine is Chandelier by Sia.
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Olammy76(m): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
It's FC Barcelona Official Anthem. That alone is a motivation.
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by jaeyking(m): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
tamdun:
Am using one piece denden mushin ringtone("pele pele-pele"wink imagine agbaya like me still dey watch anime/manga

lol. me I come dey use Nagato sad theme.
from Naruto anime
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by lordally(m): 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The song Cancion Del Mariachi Morena De Mi Corazon
By Antonio banderas...Danny trejo...salma hayek....in that old movie tittled "desperado"

I know indomie generation can't recall.....gone are those days when men were boys... Antonio banderas be using guitar as gun
If you are a niggarrr and you can remember that movie then you must be a real niggarrr....I owe you enough bottles

Ogbeni...I don use the money drink beer, flex and smoke weed...I nor dey invest and save money for tomorrow way nor guarantee...if small thing enter my account i dey use am shaperly take flex.....nor worry if another one enter i go write you

Baba laugh don kill me for here ooo.....lwkmd I dey feel you I swear
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by gbemishile: 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
untildendoftime:
nice movie that year. sunita. all d soundtracks in that movie nah bomb..... D promise. U sabi better thing jooor

Tutu hai wahi.i love the sound track a lot especially d beat at the beginning

1 Like

Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Adamkeyj(m): 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The song Cancion Del Mariachi Morena De Mi Corazon
By Antonio banderas...Danny trejo...salma hayek....in that old movie tittled "desperado"

I know indomie generation can't recall.....gone are those days when men were boys... Antonio banderas be using guitar as gun
If you are a niggarrr and you can remember that movie then you must be a real niggarrr....I owe you enough bottles

Ogbeni...I don use the money drink beer, flex and smoke weed...I nor dey invest and save money for tomorrow way nor guarantee...if small thing enter my account i dey use am shaperly take flex.....nor worry if another one enter i go write you
this real nigga na bastard laffing my lungs out..say him don use am smoke weed hahaha
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Victorious12: 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
officialfestus:
Mine is jaga jaga by Eedris and nobody's fault by olamide ft phyno, Actually what inspired me using the two songs as my ring tone was.
1. Jaga jaga, due to the present situation of the country
2. Nobody's fault, I was in Nigeria
So what inspired yours?
My phone is always on silent not even vibrate and I love it like that
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by b3llo(m): 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
vickertony:
I'm a fan of EDM songs, that inspired my Ringtone.

It ain't me - Kygo feat Selena Gomez
You are doing well.
Happier - Marshmallow ft Bastille

1 Like

Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
Because its mine. Written, composed and produced by me on three Music production apps on my Phone. grin

Just imagine.
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by ugbede69(m): 12:03am On Aug 14, 2020
Agboola2much:
Memories by Maroon 5.. To keep the memory of my late baby sister alive.. ��
please accept my deepest condolences
may she find rest in the blossom of the Lord
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by vinixxx(m): 12:21am On Aug 14, 2020
Bad man den knowww dem know say I b bad. commandoooo ah omo that song dey burs ma brain
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Joemarvel(m): 1:43am On Aug 14, 2020
I'm using my over the horizon by Samsung as I'm not inspired to see a reason to change it, least of my problems.
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Spaxon(f): 4:02am On Aug 14, 2020
Kina - kiss me forever.

Reminds me that I am me
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Truth801(m): 4:13am On Aug 14, 2020
10,000 reasons (Bless the lord oh my soul) by Matt Redman has been my ringtone for many years now. I have changed my phone about 3 times but stuck to that song. It connects me to my merciful Saviour who always loves me inspite of my numerous glaring weaknesses.
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by vickertony(m): 6:18am On Aug 14, 2020
b3llo:
You are doing well.
Happier - Marshmallow ft Bastille
Iove this one.
You are a fan of EDM songs?
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by lascos912(m): 6:29am On Aug 14, 2020
mine is alone by Alarn Walker got it from dreams league 2019
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Wierdceo: 7:06am On Aug 14, 2020
Agboola2much:

I have best of Adele, I love her songs.. Don't you remember particular reminds me of my little angel though. One and only, Rolling in the deep, Melt my heart to Stone, Lovesong amongst others are my favorite. Adele deh sing!
Much Love bro
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Mikyle: 8:00am On Aug 14, 2020
Omoluabi by 9ce.

Just like the start up sound track
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by SamPeeLamen(m): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2020
Oasis - sam smith ft burna. It was inspired by a girl i once loved and who i thought love me n, she used to be my girlfriend until 2 days back, and even though i still do madly love her, i've decided to go on with life.
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by b3llo(m): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2020
vickertony:
Iove this one. You are a fan of EDM songs?
Am a huge fan
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 14, 2020
gbemishile:
Am using an Indian classics song as my ringtone.from the movie yah veedah Raha.
I love the songs in that movie

Awwwwwww..... The songs are lovely .......
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Agboola2much(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
switkera:
May her soul continue to rest in peace. The death of a loved one is very painful. God will continue to comfort you and your family.
Amen..
Thank you. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Agboola2much(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
ugbede69:
please accept my deepest condolences

may she find rest in the blossom of the Lord
Amen. Thanks a lot brother.
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Ayomidexj8(f): 11:33am On Aug 15, 2020
:DOn God by zeenolisky On God by zeenolisky On God by zeenolisky
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by TheCork(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
switkera:
May her soul continue to rest in peace. The death of a loved one is very painful. God will continue to comfort you and your family.

Hello please can I enjoy u for 300 naira..cash. I used to be millionaire & beento London all most ten times. Deal? cheesy
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by lukaslegros: 5:11am On Sep 19, 2020
Samsung ringtones are being updated and downloaded for free at the homepage: https://klingeltonemp3.com/category/samsung/
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Ch0c0l8: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
I really need the song, can you share it with me?
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by LefflerHirthe: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2020
The dzwonki mp3 that I am using is Jerusalema song.
Re: What Inspired You To Use That Song As Your Ringtone? by Jarchi(m): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
My reason is simple, it was produced and performed by me. If I no play my song who will?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNaOqgWWdcg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? / Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste / Ice Prince Ft. Sarkodie, Mercy Johnson, Wizkid, M.I & Khuli Chana - ABOKI Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.