Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl (5203 Views)

Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) / Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) / Uduak Akrah Dies: Things To Know About Actress Who Died After Fall In Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Charlize Theron is an award wining Actress and has appeared in numerous block buster Hollywood films, and the latest being Old Guard, released in 2020. She was born and raised in South Africa and moved to the U.S at the age of 15.

The actress has since neutralized as and American citizen, she has been ranked as among the top 100 most influential people in the world.

Few years back the Oscar wining Actress adopted a black male baby from an orphanage institution in South Africa.

The child was named Jackson, and was assigned male at birth. But recently photos have surfaced showing the baby boy in girls clothes and looking like a female. When the actress was asked she said, when Jackson was 3 years ago, he boy told me 'mommy am not a boy but a girl' She further said My kids where born into a world where they can find themselves and be who they want to be, my job as a parent is to celebrate and help them achieve their desires, but what they want to be is not for me to decide. My daughter is a transgender and I never knew until she was three.

Jackson Theron who is now 9 years old is seen wearing girls clothes and female hair. She also have an adopted sister named August.

The question is, if a child say am a horse would you dress her up like one, and feed her grass? How would an under 18 choose to be a girl and you already supporting that believe and helping her transform into one, i believe her parenting skills needs to be questioned.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
N

Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
U

L

Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
O

Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by Righteousness89(m): 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
People will say it is Nothing....
Abominations,Wickedness, Sodomy Celebrated Every where..
Let the Wise Decode the times and Be Ready..

There is No Time!!

15 Likes

Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by vastolord4(m): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chai see how she showed the world the highest level of racism and wickedness.. what does that child know at that age? You rather poisoned his mind for him to say that nonsense at that age.. if not for say that movie you shoot sweet, I for delete am

11 Likes

Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by Arthurity1(m): 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
This is just wickedness!!! Why would she do this to a child?!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by Charleys: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
So you means she's giving that boy drugs to change his hormones too.?

Fear women

1 Like

Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by offset67(m): 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
WHAT DA F UCK!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by DICKstractor: 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
cheesy

We all looking at it from the negative angle. She's actually doing the young man a favour because being a man is not a day job.
Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by Legalcriminal: 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by espn(m): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
This is madness.. just litter mad people join sane people in this world...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by michlins(m): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
If you born your own pikin, raise them the way you want. Don't criticize other people parenting skills.

Upon all our discipline, we haven't raised good leaders and citizens with courage

1 Like

Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by thesicilian: 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
This is not supposed to be legal for an adopted child.

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by Walexdubia(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
vastolord4:
Chai see how she showed the world the highest level of racism and wickedness.. what does that child know at that age? You rather poisoned his mind for him to say that nonsense at that age.. if not for say that movie you shoot sweet, I for delete am

Lol what does racism have to do with dis, if she was a racist, she wouldn't have adopted a black child...

Though her parenting is something to be questioned...
Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by Vyzz: 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
The lady that acted the old guards...

This is stupidity.... And she is south African....

Na dem

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by Kemimarch16(f): 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
whichever kind tin be dis
Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
Did her adopted child ask for it?

He might grow up hating his mother for this
Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by Maj196(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Charlize Theron wink
Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by Harry00(m): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
grin Tom boy
who dey service this woman
Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Old story.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by Masterclass32: 12:09am On Aug 14, 2020
She has no right to do this.
This is child abuse.
Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by HomerTimpson: 12:30am On Aug 14, 2020
espn:
This is madness...God just litter mad people join sane people in this world...
stop dragging GOD into your human matters
Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:34am On Aug 14, 2020
Na so e de take start, very soon the boy will get confused about his gender.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by Mo3891: 1:46am On Aug 14, 2020
This is soon wrong
Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 14, 2020
Isn't that pen*s that I'm seeing there so ?

Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by Nobody: 2:42am On Aug 14, 2020
This is inhumane and a crime worthy of interrogation, suing, and prosecution. It's a child abuse, breach of consent,......

This is how America is built, designed, and legalised to spread her filth of Babylon goddess round the whole earth (Revelation 18).. America is one of the strongest frontlines of the Babylon movement..

Note- The most deadly movement are killing by sword in the name of a principality controlling the planets of the second heavenly realm.. All movements, except Church of Christ, are the manifestation of the antichrists..

So, she is at her liberty legally, I'm not shocked..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by etrange: 3:19am On Aug 14, 2020
I have no problem with transgendering but this right here, if true, should be illegal. She shouldn't have the right to make such decisions for the kid!
Re: Meet The Actress Who Transformed Her Adopted Son To A Girl by hammer3: 3:37am On Aug 14, 2020
HAHAHAHAHAH1

Y SHOULD BLACK PEOPLE ALLOW WHITE TO ADOPT THEIR CHILDREN?

IT IS A RECIPE FOR DISASTER.

(1) (2) (Reply)

22 Years After She Acted In “eran Iya Oshogbo”- See Recent Photos Of Iya Osogbo / Photos Of Uche Jumbo’s Wedding To Puerto Rican Kenny Rodriguez / The bosom Contest: Who Has The Biggest Of Them All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.