Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago (73930 Views)

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by BabaIbo: 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Iheuwaneme:

And you think all the scientists are atheists? You think there are no Christian or Moslems among those scientists?

Don't mind all these people acting like they are more knowledgeable that others but in the real sense they are ignoramuses.
They believe evolution is the basis of science, imagine such reasoning.

There are scientists that doesn't believe in evolution.

2 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by BabaIbo: 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
DissTroy:

Dude, if you are science-inclined and versed in archaeology, you should know carbon dating is flawed. Scientists move to potassium dating and even that isn't effective.

I chose not to argue with any one here because I have a strong feeling that most of them here are are ignorant of what carbon dating is all about but they are here shouting carbon dating, when most of them can't even mention any of the equipment or apparatus used in the process.

Carbon dating has errors.

2 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by nextstep(m): 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
BabaIbo:

Stop acting like an ignoramus, their are scientist who believe in Christ, not all scientists believe in evolution.

I didn't mention evolution, though I accept it as a valid theory - certainly more valid than the stories of one religion's book - accepted by the same scientists who believe in Christ. On face value the Old Testament's story of creation is no more or less valid than the Egyptians' or the Yoruba's.

What I did say is that scientists have shown evidence that the Earth is round, is much older than religious texts would have you believe, and it was once populated by dinosaurs. What I also said is anybody refuting these claims should come forth with their own scientific evidence that the Earth is flat, very young, and didn't have dinosaurs.

4 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by TimCook: 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
nextstep:

These words you typed, went over a satellite (or maybe undersea cable) to get into the Internet. The people that laid these cables and fired these satellites are telling you the Earth is round, and the speed of light is thus. They are also the type who can tell how old a fossil is. I don't think discounting their findings without solid evidence otherwise is progressive.

Science is all about providing proof and repeatable experiments. If somebody can provide evidence that the Earth is flat, or dinosaurs are only 6000 years old, well, they are welcome to do so - not just wave their hands and claim that they know better.

It's not the same people who laid cables for transmission that said the earth is flat. There are different arms of science. Ben Carson, who's a good and well known doctor probably has no idea what goes on in space. That's cause that's not his field. He deals in medicine and surgery. Someone who's a mechanical engineer, civil engineer etc. can be good in their field and have no idea what goes on in space. Radio frequency, transmission is mainly done by telecommunications engineers, and has nothing to do with space science, astronomy etc. I minored in it, so I know.

I'm an atheist, and the big bang theory and theory of evolution are absolute bullshit. You don't need to believe in God to see through the bias. I've meet some other atheist/agnostics who share the same view both online (on Quora, Tumblr) and offline.

That you think the theories are true doesn't make you smarter than any other persons, whether religious or irreligious. IQ TEST DON'T MEAN MUCH IN THE REAL WORLD. Just the same way you can't judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, or judge humans but how well they perform in the classroom. You also can use IQ test as a valid measure of intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by nextstep(m): 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
yrex01:
we still waiting for ape to transform to human as they claim. Till then, spare me the bull shit

The correct statement is that apes and humans share common ancestry, but they have both diverged in evolutionary terms into their current forms. Just as you can look at all cats (lions, tigers, panthers, pumas), and surmise that they evolved from some common creature.

Going further, the theory suggests that all mammals share common ancestry; in fact all creatures with backbones share a common ancestry, and so on.

The existence of a book (written by humans less than 6,000 years ago), does not invalidate the strong scientific basis for this theory. I am careful to use the word "theory" because none of us can claim anything as fact. We look at the evidence, and try to rationalize it.

It was once rationalized in many cultures/religions that thunder was caused by a supernatural being. To people it was a very real, omnipresent god who must be worshipped and not angered. Now we understand it's the noise made by lightning ripping through air; and lightning is caused by electron flow between massive charged bodies (cloud-cloud or cloud-ground). We see evidence of this even in static electricity.

By that same token it's my hope that the (to me) irrational belief in the supernatural author of the Bible, and stories within, will someday be regarded with a little bemusement by future humans - the way we smile today about other religions that have come and gone.

3 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by planetx: 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
Earth is six thousand years old and humans have been on it even less, let this oyinbo be lying to you. Use your brain if humans have been living on this earth for millions of years how come all the technological achievements have been over the last 100 years.

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by chukemmang(m): 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
82 million years ago ? .. Who was counting it ?

Read up on carbon dating.
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by chukemmang(m): 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
timibare:
Everything about Dinosaur na fiction....dat stuff never existed

Funny human being. Have you ever heard of fossils? Read up.

For your consolation, it is dragons that never existed.

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Barney001: 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
simplesearch:
Anytime science undertake a travel back in time they almost always end up making a fool of themselves. Past events for which one is not an eye witness can only be learnt by written or recorded evidence(s) procured by eye witnesses to such times and event, this is further handed down and preserved through history by same medium, no scientific equipment can undertake a procedure by itself i.e sensing and divulging abstract information by itself . The second factor to obtaining accurate info on past event can only be through God himself who created all things from the beginning, this was the means by which Moses was able to learn and accurately pen down vital details on creation without making a single mistake, and till date none has been able to provide a convincing alternative to that narration. In a nutshell, No equipment can practically go back in time and none can navigate to the nearest future except in theory, this fact is evident to Albert Einstein himself.

Funny thing is that the white guys were the one who wrote all this down...and brought it to your doorstep... How do you know it was exactly moses who penned down all these details...

Or did God tell you that...?

3 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by TimCook: 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
BabaIbo:

I chose not to argue with any one here because I have a strong feeling that most of them here are are ignorant of what carbon dating is all about but they are here shouting carbon dating, when most of them can't even mention any of the equipment or apparatus used in the process.

Carbon dating has errors.

Bruh, stop shouting carbon dating all around. If you could read it up and understand, what makes you think others can't read up the same thing or do you consider yourself smarter than the average person?? Everything you argued about was what you read up, not like you made any research yourself. You calling a person ignorant and telling them to go read on it is like saying go read up the same sources I read so you can change your views to mine . Anyone who took science courses and took some biology courses should have come across stuffs like this.

3 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by lagdmark(m): 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
DesChyko:

Read up 'carbon dating'.
no be only carbon dating, na carbohydrates 82 million naa scam joor
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by nextstep(m): 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
TimCook:
It's not the same people who laid cables for transmission that said the earth is flat. There are different arms of science. Ben Carson, who's a good and well known doctor probably has no idea what goes on in space. That's cause that's not his field. He deals in medicine and surgery. Someone who's a mechanical engineer, civil engineer etc. can be good in their field and have no idea what goes on in space. Radio frequency, transmission is mainly done by telecommunications engineers, and has nothing to do with space science, astronomy etc. I minored in it, so I know.

I'm an atheist, and the big bang theory and theory of evolution are absolute bullshit. You don't need to believe in God to see through the bias. I've meet some other atheist/agnostics who share the same view both online (on Quora, Tumblr) and offline.

That you think the theories are true doesn't make you smarter than any other persons, whether religious or irreligious. IQ TEST DON'T MEAN MUCH IN THE REAL WORLD. Just the same way you can't judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, or judge humans but how well they perform in the classroom. You also can use IQ test as a valid measure of intelligence.

1. I specifically said: "The people that laid these cables and fired these satellites are telling you the Earth is round"... in other words, they have circumnavigated the globe in the course of their work... so dismissing their claims needs more than handwaving: do your own work and provide repeatable evidence that the Earth is flat.

2. What I'm addressing is people discounting the expert in their own field: e.g. a non-space scientist claiming that the space-scientist is wrong about the Earth being round; a non-telecoms engineer telling the telecoms expert that their ideas about radio waves and the speed of light is wrong; a non-paleontologist dismissing the findings of an expert on radio-dating and fossils. If one feels so strongly that the expert is wrong, kindly provide your own evidence. And no, religious books don't count... for we can also use the Yoruba creation narrative involving a hen and some sand; one myth is as good as another.

3. The BigBang and Evolution are theories (as you rightly state). They are the current best rationalizations of how things came to be. Time has shown that theories are proven right, wrong, or refined, so who knows. Dismissing them because they don't seem plausible... well come up with something better and logical, that makes sense. That's the challenge.

4. The theories you learn (in the classroom, journals, etc), are often very useful in the field. You can't build rockets to propel objects into orbit or to another planet without understanding orbital mechanics, chemistry, (and nowadays) relativity. Let's not conflate "street smarts and social intelligence" with "taking a theory, and deriving practical uses from it".

One theory that "doesn't make sense" is time dilation based on speed: in summary go fast enough and your clock will tick faster speed (relative to a different person standing still). Clocks on GPS satellites are designed to tick 38 microseconds slower per day than on Earth to account for this. Practice, based on theory.

Nobody has all the answers, so my request is for non-experts on a topic to at least give the experts some benefit of the doubt that they know what they're talking about.

5 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by chukemmang(m): 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
donprincebigt:
this people can lie ehn. even Jesus didn't record million years
na them dey know where them dey see the calendar of 82million years ago

Na wa. Research on carbon dating. So you think the world and the entire universe was created in just 4000 years? Does that make any sense?

The universe took billions of years to form, there have been earlier creatures before man came to be. These animals lived millions of years ago. Most of them got buried under the sea and rocks to form what we call crude oil, coal and natural gas.

Those that were not buried under high pressure have their bones and carcass dug up or excavated. These remains is what is called fossils.

The quantity of carbon the animals consumed in its life time is calculated and then comparing it with the radioactive half life of carbon, you can deduce how many years ago that animal was alive or died. Because carbon consumption stops at death.

The same goes for plants too.

These things take a very very long slow process.

Your Jesus time doesn't explain it (well Jesus lived 2020 years ago, that is very very recent) just like the 7 days creation story does not explain it.

But God has left a code for you when he said His time and our time are not the same.

You read your Bible without learning anything

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by naturefellow(m): 11:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Buliwyf:

The T-Rex wasn't even the largest Carnivorous dinosaur. So it definitely had predators.

Also being top of the food chain really depends on the habitat you are in. For instance, the moment a lion ventures into a river full of hippos, it ceases to be the big boss there. And hippos are herbivores. Same thing will be at play here. A croc is always lethal in the water. So any T-Rex that goes to sip from the bank of its river is always in danger of becoming a meal. Same as lions these days avoid crocs when taking a drink.
nice one!
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Sleekmilan01(m): 12:04am On Aug 15, 2020
82m years??

Take It easy
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by chukemmang(m): 12:04am On Aug 15, 2020
dazzlingd:
All these illiterates that have access to internet above commenting who has been counting the years.

You all don't deserve a 21st century existence.
Stop watching nollywood and read up on science, watch videos to understand the universe u live in..
It may not be your faults u grew up in a very religious and backward part of the world, but u are doing yourself intellectual harm by not trying to free yourselves from ignorance.

Continue asking;
How do scientist know that the earth is not flat?
How do they know the sex of a child before it is born
How did they shoot satellites into the space, why are the satellites not falling?
How did they land on the moon?
How did they know the speed of light
How did they know the diameter of the earth
How did they make telephones?
How did they know there is oil beneath
How did they estmate the ages of rock

You guys should grow up, a 12 year old child in germany or china will be disappointed seeing your ignorant way of questioning things

I shock too o. In the year 2020, people are this oblivious. Even their religious book has the answer but ignorance won't let them see it.

The Bible said "God's time is not the same as that of man's. So if God says 7 days, He could mean 7 billion years, 70 billion years or 700 billion years.

Religion is not their problem, a block head is a block head. They are wallowing in ignorance.

That is why God said my people perish because they lack knowledge.
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:04am On Aug 15, 2020
EmeraldKing7:
Not surprised Ignoramus full this thread

Anytime Macsjebs posts any science related stuff such as Evolution, Geology, Dinosaurs,....etc these same set of people claim nothing like that exists.

They are using a mobile phone that Science made possible to discredit Science...I am ashamed sef
shut your trap. You sound lame and naive.
Wild speculation and theories are not science.

Did theories and guess work or the erroneous carbon dating which had been proven to be very unreliable make you phones and gadgets?

People like you on this forum just swallow anything the white man pushes down your throat with pride.

Which of those scientist ever withnessed the 80million years they are selling to you? Yet you believe the earth is millions of years old without any evidence but because science created phones and gadgets. See yah ignorant mouth yapping rubbish.

You are ignorant seek knowledge
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:06am On Aug 15, 2020
Na lie
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by planetx: 12:14am On Aug 15, 2020
chukemmang:

Na wa. Research on carbon dating. So you think the world and the entire universe was created in just 4000 years? Does that make any sense?

The universe took billions of years to form, there have been earlier creatures before man came to be. These animals lived millions of years ago. Most of them got buried under the sea and rocks to form what we call crude oil, coal and natural gas.

Those that were not buried under high pressure have their bones and carcass dug up or excavated. These remains is what is called fossils.

The quantity of carbon the animals consumed in its life time is calculated and then comparing it with the radioactive half life of carbon, you can deduce how many years ago that animal was alive or died. Because carbon consumption stops at death.

The same goes for plants too.

These things take a very very long slow process.

Your Jesus time doesn't explain it (well Jesus lived 2020 years ago, that is very very recent) just like the 7 days creation story does not explain it.

But God has left a code for you when he said His time and our time are not the same.

You read your Bible without learning anything
The idea that crude oil, coal etc came from dead dinosaurs is another laughable oyinbo lies from the pit of hell. Why can't you people use your brain, trillions of barrels of oil have been extracted from this planet and trillions more are still in the ground. Ask yourself how many dinosaurs will have to die to form trillions of barrels of crude oil. I was listening to a black psychologist on radio the other day and he said white people God is money while black people God is white people because we believe everything they say no matter how absurd it sounds and he is right.
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by chukemmang(m): 12:27am On Aug 15, 2020
yrex01:
shut up. Stop licking all poo these people feed u.

This one is still shamelessly basking in the euphoria of ignorance. Na wa
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by chukemmang(m): 12:34am On Aug 15, 2020
planetx:
The idea that crude oil, coal etc came from dead dinosaurs is another laughable oyinbo lies from the pit of hell. Why can't you people use your brain, trillions of barrels of oil have been extracted from this planet and trillions more are still in the ground. Ask yourself how many dinosaurs will have to die to form trillions of barrels of crude oil. I was listening to a black psychologist on radio the other day and he said white people God is money while black people God is white people because we believe everything they say no matter how absurd it sounds and he is right.

Use your brain to count how many creatures are alive today both on land and in water. How many billions or trillions is that?

So do you think it would have been different in the days of dinosaurs?

Why do people with brains act stupid all the time?

There is a brain in your head na, make use of it. No one will flog you if you make use of it.

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by planetx: 12:44am On Aug 15, 2020
chukemmang:

Use your brain to count how many creatures are alive today both on land and in water. How many billions or trillions is that?

So do you think it would have been different in the days of dinosaurs?

Why do people with brains act stupid all the time?

There is a brain in your head na, make use of it. No one will flog you if you make use of it.
Your stupidity is genetic, so all the billions of barrels of oil in the Niger delta came from dinosaurs?
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by EmeraldKing7(m): 1:02am On Aug 15, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
shut your trap. You sound lame and naive.
Wild speculation and theories are not science.

Did theories and guess work or the erroneous carbon dating which had been proven to be very unreliable make you phones and gadgets?

People like you on this forum just swallow anything the white man pushes down your throat with pride.

Which of those scientist ever withnessed the 80million years they are selling to you? Yet you believe the earth is millions of years old without any evidence but because science created phones and gadgets. See yah ignorant mouth yapping rubbish.

You are ignorant seek knowledge
Your case is finished
In science we observe,make hypothesis,conduct experiments,reanalyse our hypothesis so that it corresponds with our experiments before it is made a law or theory..

Millions of dollars are spent ever year for archeological research, experiments...etc before they publish their reports....It may not be 100% true but facts remain that intelligent life was on this planet before us man

Is not people like you that said man can't fly,man can't go to space,man can't beat the speed of sound,how e come be..... people like you are saying time travel is not possible...I laugh

Continue being pragmatic and the world would leave people like you behind

2 Likes

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by IMAliyu(m): 1:08am On Aug 15, 2020
Iheuwaneme:

And you think all the scientists are atheists? You think there are no Christian or Moslems among those scientists?
Thank you for showing that science is a secular domain and it doesn't care about your personal beliefs as long as you follow the scientific method.
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by IMAliyu(m): 1:11am On Aug 15, 2020
TimCook:

I'm curious.
Could I get your perspective on why you think the big bang and evolution are bs?
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by EmeraldKing7(m): 1:29am On Aug 15, 2020
loneprof:

Do you also believe that humans evolved from apes rather than the biblical account of creation?

I ask cos I think as a more technologically advanced generation, we must question certain aspects of science that have too limited proof. Don't tell me everything can be justified by mere fossil, cos fossil records are not always accurate. Don't tell me some of these evolutionary biologists do not sometimes try to publish their findings just to stay relevant.

My take on these types of claims is that it's a somewhat free-for-all claims zone as long as it can be backed by founding theories. It means their claims are not necessarily true.

I do not believe this earth has been in existence for 82 million years. That would in fact, be quasi-eternal...

Fact:The Earth is 4.5 billion years old
Our specie “homo sapiens” hasn't been on this planet for less than 200,000 years ago

If you doubt evolution,baba take micro organisms for example.

Chloroquine was stopped being used as malaria drug years ago because the parasite that causes malaria “Plasmodium falciparum” being immune to the drug.
Bacteria are now getting immune to antibiotics.
How is that possible you may ask?
Virus, bacteria...etc after sometime under go Mutuation in order to adapt to their environment

If micorganisms can survive by means of natural selection,why can't we humans?

Still doubt evolution?
What is the function of the Appendix in our body?

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Image123(m): 1:32am On Aug 15, 2020
kingxsamz:

The way they conclude? undecided
What do you know asides what's in the bible?

Stop this continued show of shame. Your family, your boss, your VC, your pro-chancellor, your head of department etc are all religious people. Why do you keep fooling around that religious people are not educated?
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Image123(m): 1:39am On Aug 15, 2020
kingxsamz:

Most Nigerians are dullards naturally.
Especially the religious ones.
They don't think, they don't read, they don't do research on things before exposing how ignorant they are.
Some bunch of ignoramus would come here to ask who was counting the years, but these same set of ignorant folks are the same people who believe that a white man who was borne by a virgin, walked on water and turned water to wine, and died, then resurrected three days later only to ascend into the sky to some sky kingdom.
These same people who believe the universe was created in 6days and snakes and donkeys talked.
I've haven't seen so much ignorant mofos in one place before. Smh.

That's the difference between miracles and science. They both exist and are both valid,we've experienced both. Science can be readily explained, unlike miracles. Most religious people frown at miraculous science because the two rarely mix. But you always seem awed and fooled by it almost always.
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 15, 2020
EmeraldKing7:

Fact:The Earth is 4.5 billion years old
Our specie “homo sapiens” hasn't been on this planet for less than 200,000 years ago

If you doubt evolution,baba take micro organisms for example.

Chloroquine was stopped being used as malaria drug years ago because the parasite that causes malaria “Plasmodium falciparum” being immune to the drug.
Bacteria are now getting immune to antibiotics.
How is that possible you may ask?
Virus, bacteria...etc after sometime under go Mutuation in order to adapt to their environment

If micorganisms can survive by means of natural selection,why can't we humans?

Still doubt evolution?
What is the function of the Appendix in our body?

The above is not a fact but a claim. There is no single, solid proof or evidence that we world has, in fact, been in existence for that long.

But I asked you a question that you refused to answer: do you believe we humans evolved from apes or do you believe the biblical account of creation?

If you knew the role that evolutionary theorists played in the racism and abuse of transatlantic slavery, you would think otherwise.
Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by EmeraldKing7(m): 2:25am On Aug 15, 2020
loneprof:

The above is not a fact but a claim. There is no single, solid proof or evidence that we world has, in fact, been in existence for that long.

But I asked you a question that you refused to answer: do you believe we humans evolved from apes or do you believe the biblical account of creation?

If you knew the role that evolutionary theorists played in the racism and abuse of transatlantic slavery, you would think otherwise.
Bro I believe the evolution theory better than the story of creation.

If Adam and Eve were the 1st people and Cain and Abel were their first children,who lived in the city Cain ventured into after God had punished him for killing Abel?.....And who did he marry?

1 Like

Re: Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 15, 2020
EmeraldKing7:

Bro I believe the evolution theory better than the story of creation.

If Adam and Eve were the 1st people and Cain and Abel were their first children,who lived in the city Cain ventured into after God had punished me for killing Abel?.....And who did he marry?

The first line is the only thing I asked you, and I was talking about the biblical account of creation vs theory of evolution, not to bring about a religious debate, but to know your perspective on creation and the age of the earth.

Regardless, the bible didn't give a full account of everything that happened in the world, otherwise it would be the biggest book on earth. God had his purpose for inspiring the bible and I'm sure it is perfect the way it is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos Of The Snake Man Of Lagos And His Over 30 Different Animals / China fires up its 'artificial sun' for the first time (Pics) / Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.