Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Where Can I Sell My Ebook To Nigerians Online?please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Sell My Ebook To Nigerians Online?please (7847 Views)

How Can You Make N4000 Daily Offline/online. Please Share. / Raise Quick Cash - Sell Off Products Fast On Nigerians Online Stores... / How To Make Money Filling Forms For Nigerians Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Sell My Ebook To Nigerians Online?please by Jeel: 9:19am On Feb 15, 2011
Pls help me.i hav an ebook THE ART OF SEDUCTION-how to win any woman. I hav been having difficulty selling it,even though the book is a classic,a potential best seller pls help.THANKS 4 UR SUGESTIONS
Re: Where Can I Sell My Ebook To Nigerians Online?please by stagger: 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2011
You can send me an SMS on 08027601655. For N18,000, i will setup a Google Adwords campaign specifically targeted at the Nigerian audience complete with keywords, a Google voucher worth $100 advertising credit, etc.

I am master at this. If you also want this extended to the teeming Facebook network, then that will cost you N27,000.

I can guarantee you 1000 site visitors a week. At $0.01 per click (the Cost Per Click on the ad that will take visitors to your website), it will take you 10,000 visitors to exhaust the $100 voucher.

With a click through rate of 0.5%, you will have 30 buying customers. If you price your e-book at N2,500, you will make N75,000. Enough money to start a fresh campaign.

This is something I have tested and done with my ATM protection e-book. The results were outstanding. Your move!

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Sell My Ebook To Nigerians Online?please by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 16, 2011
@stagger

You can build on this concept of advertising as i've also been there too. But you are not right here "I can guarantee you 1000 site visitors a week", Because you dont control consumers choice. Its possible your ads can be up there for a whole week with just 10 clicks at even $0.50 per click!! You cant guarantee that.
Re: Where Can I Sell My Ebook To Nigerians Online?please by kg(f): 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2011
Use google and facebook adverts to drive Nigerians to your site/ebook. Simply create a site that will be your landing page when people click on your advert. You don't need to spend too much to get these done. You can start with small advert budget and then proceed to spending big. What you need is more of common sense. If you need my help or have any question feel free to ask.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Sell My Ebook To Nigerians Online?please by stagger: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2011
babaearly:

@stagger

You can build on this concept of advertising as i've also been there too. But you are not right here "I can guarantee you 1000 site visitors a week", Because you dont control consumers choice. Its possible your ads can be up there for a whole week with just 10 clicks at even $0.50 per click!! You cant guarantee that.

If you know how to advertise on Google,. you will know that I am not bluffing. I run campaigns for foreigners as well. I presently have an Adwords campaign I am handling for a major US firm. I know what I can do. So if you are trying to lampoon me, I suggest you back off.

You did not teach me how to use Adwords, so you have no basis to comment on what I do.
Re: Where Can I Sell My Ebook To Nigerians Online?please by infogenius(m): 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2011
Jeel:

Pls help me.i hav an ebook THE ART OF SEDUCTION-how to win any woman. I hav been having difficulty selling it,even though the book is a classic,a potential best seller pls help.THANKS 4 your SUGESTIONS

Ideas are coming in fast.
You did not tell us if you have an online store that is selling the book.

If you have a facebook account,why not create a fan page to promote your business/e-book with your facebook friends. It is a great way to start.
Re: Where Can I Sell My Ebook To Nigerians Online?please by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2011
stagger:

If you know how to advertise on Google,. you will know that I am not bluffing. I run campaigns for foreigners as well. I presently have an Adwords campaign I am handling for a major US firm. I know what I can do. So if you are trying to lampoon me, I suggest you back off.

You did not teach me how to use Adwords, so you have no basis to comment on what I do.

No i'm not trying to lampoon you. Advertising on google or facebook is just like selling stuffs in the market. even if your stuffs is so presentable, you cant guarantee that every person that walks by must buy it. you get the drift. so its wrong to guarantee 1,000+ visitors, even if your byline was so great, it doesnt work that way.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Sell My Ebook To Nigerians Online?please by forreelinc(m): 11:35am On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Where Can I Sell My Ebook To Nigerians Online?please by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
Jeel:
Pls help me.i hav an ebook THE ART OF SEDUCTION-how to win any woman. I hav been having difficulty selling it,even though the book is a classic,a potential best seller pls help.THANKS 4 UR SUGESTIONS

visit tradot,com to create a digital store

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Sell My Ebook To Nigerians Online?please by joyluv2008: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
good

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Sell My Ebook To Nigerians Online?please by jpride(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR EBOOK PROFITS. Have you ever wondered why some eBooks sell so well online and some don’t? Well this eBook blows the lid off of the secret world of online earning. You can now follow a step by step formula for success used by many fortune 500 companies that is surpris... Get the step by step guide at http://Jpride.clareradicalhow.c2strack.com/? checkout

Re: Where Can I Sell My Ebook To Nigerians Online?please by slimgold123(f): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
WILL YOU LIKE TO DISCOVER HOW TO MAKE N50,000-N250,000 MONTHLY ON NAIRALAND? THEN VISIT www.MakeMoneyOnNairaland...com
Re: Where Can I Sell My Ebook To Nigerians Online?please by CHRISOLAM(m): 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
You can sell eBooks on www.myebookhub.com. I adjudge it the number one standard eBooks Marketplace in Nigeria. All you need do is to register as an author via www.myebookhub.com/vendor-registration/ then send the scannes copy of your ID card to info@myebookhub.com. You will receive an email of a successful registration and approval, afterwards, you can start uploading your eBooks, setting your price and promoting the link to your eBooks. However, your eBooks may not be approved if you failed to send the scanned copy of your ID Card to the eBook Marketplace's email. I guess the ID card is to prevent fraud. Explore the site, www.myebookhub.com, to get better insight into the eBook Marketplace.
Re: Where Can I Sell My Ebook To Nigerians Online?please by kenoalords(m): 9:46am On Feb 28, 2021
If you’re looking for the quickest way to host and sell your ebooks in Nigeria then you can try https://kobocourse.com.

Kobocourse if free to use and you have access to more features that will help you scale your ebook sales without the usual stress. Simply upload your ebooks and start selling.

If you need help on how to get started, here is a great blog post you can read to help you better understand how Kobocourse can work for you.
https://kobocourse.com/blog/7/how-to-sell-online-courses-in-nigeria-on-kobocourse/

Benefits of using Kobocourse

There are a lot of benefits you get selling your ebooks on Kobocourse and here are just a few;

1. It is free to use with no commitment whatsoever.
2. You receive your money directly to your Nigerian bank account the next day.
3. A free email marketing tool to help you make more sales and connect with your buyers.
4. Email sequence and automation are also available so you can automate your entire email campaign.
5. You can also sell Tickets, Coaching calls and create a Membership site, you can find all the features here.

https://kobocourse.com/features/

Kobocourse is also available in Ghana, Kenya and South Africa.

Re: Where Can I Sell My Ebook To Nigerians Online?please by Jaxx123: 3:04pm On May 13, 2021
YOU WANT CONTINOUS SALE AND PASSIVE INCOME OVER THAT YOUR BUSINESS? PLEASE BUILD GOOD LEAD LIST

To be candid, I never thought u were legit cos of scammers everywhere

The above statement is what I received this morning from one of my subscriber from marketing funnel list.

Hey, can you help me promote this cream I made it my self? she asked

Yes of course, we can help you automate it using online digital lead.

We set up the funnel and the whole process, boom! after few days’ success she desire keep coming.

Let me tell you this if u have any business you are running.

If u place ad or Facebook, Google ad or any platform and all you are doing is directing visitor to your landing page .

You are missing enough!!!

Let me tell you.

IMAGING, over 1,000 people visited your website and they all left within 20 seconds without buying or take any good action.
Do you know, it is not good enough?

READ THIS They don’t buy your offer did not mean they don’t need your offer.

-They don't buy because
-They are not convince enough
-They don't have your fee

-They don't trust you and your offer as well.

THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED THIS DIGITAL MAGIC CALLED LEAD MAGENTIC PAGE SET UP

If you build good lead magnetic capture page in the beginning, those 1000 visitor are already yours automatically.

THIS IS THE MOST SIMPLE FUNNEL TO USE AND FOLLOW

AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE=LIST
AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE+EMAIL SWIPE=SUCCESS

It mean you can automated following up those 1,000 people with your email or Whatsapp swipe even when you are not there for 5,7,10days

DON’T JUST SET UP EMAIL LEAD BUT ALSO WHATSAPP LEAD AS WELL.

This is one of the winning funnel till day that convert well.

Don’t ignore the process

Because the outcome is awesome.

No Product Is Old but Our Marketing Style Does

For any business marketing boosting and promotion guide

WEBHOUSE LAB
HOLLA ME ON
Webhousemax2020@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Sell My Ebook To Nigerians Online?please by dayssolalee(m): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hello, I recommend King Domain Publishing. They are good with good royalty rate.

https://kingdomain.com.ng/sell-e-book/
Re: Where Can I Sell My Ebook To Nigerians Online?please by six33fourng: 6:40am On Jan 13, 2023
Buy books online from your favourite bookstore in Nigeria. We have a veritable collection of books that span categories as diverse as you could possibly expect.

From segments like accountancy, to parenting and pregnancy, to banking and finance, to even topics on yoga and meditation – almost any category you seek you would books on it.

Apply to join the largest independent marketplace for sellers today! In addition to helping us to support you and our fellow booksellers, you'll get:

Lowest fees and commissions of any commercial marketplace.
No monthly fee option — you don't pay if you don't sell.
Reach thousands times more people than a magazine ad, for a fraction of the cost

Visit - https://six33four.ng/bookstore/

(1) (Reply)

Ghana's Economy Is The Fastest Growing In The World - Economy Watch / 8 Reasons The eNaira Could Fail In Nigeria / Employee Verification And Criminal Record Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.