Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

We Sell Brand New And UK Used Iphones Laptops Inclusive #cheap. #durable - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We Sell Brand New And UK Used Iphones Laptops Inclusive #cheap. #durable (436 Views)

Buy and Ship Goods from US and UK / We sell Brand new Umidigi Phones @ cheaper rate. / CHEAP,DURABLE AND AFFORDABLE SOLAR SYSTEMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Sell Brand New And UK Used Iphones Laptops Inclusive #cheap. #durable by NobleSeed(m): 3:52am On Aug 14, 2020
Apology for not posting to the right section earlier.
We sell Brand New and UK used IPhones including laptops and accessories.. At a very cheap,affordable prices.

Brand new and direct Uk used IPhones.

Brand new and direct UK used Samsung phones
Uk used laptops.

Brand new and direct UK used apple watch(clone inclusive).

Brand new airpods

Laptops batteries and charger (follow come and new ones ).

Power banks (oraimo and new age and others)all available.

Mac book chargers.

Tempered screen guards (liquid included)

The list is endless.. Check my sign for more.
#you order we deliver.

1 Like

Re: We Sell Brand New And UK Used Iphones Laptops Inclusive #cheap. #durable by NobleSeed(m): 4:01am On Aug 14, 2020
Phones currently available.

IPhone 6 16gig

IPhone 6+ 16 and 64gig

IPhone 7+ 32 and 128gig

IPhone x brand new and UK used 64gig

IPhone xs Max brand new UK used 64gig.

Re: We Sell Brand New And UK Used Iphones Laptops Inclusive #cheap. #durable by NobleSeed(m): 4:04am On Aug 14, 2020
Direct UK used iPhone x black and white 64gig.

IPhone x Brand New 235k

Uk used 210k

Re: We Sell Brand New And UK Used Iphones Laptops Inclusive #cheap. #durable by NobleSeed(m): 4:08am On Aug 14, 2020
Brand new and UK xs Max 64gig

Brand new xs Max 320k

Uk used 295k

Re: We Sell Brand New And UK Used Iphones Laptops Inclusive #cheap. #durable by vickodedon(m): 6:59am On Aug 14, 2020
Put price
Re: We Sell Brand New And UK Used Iphones Laptops Inclusive #cheap. #durable by NobleSeed(m): 10:51am On Aug 14, 2020
vickodedon:
Put price
OK bro.. Tanks
Re: We Sell Brand New And UK Used Iphones Laptops Inclusive #cheap. #durable by skywalker240(m): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
NobleSeed:
Apology for not posting to the right section earlier.
We sell Brand New and UK used IPhones including laptops and accessories.. At a very cheap,affordable prices.

Brand new and direct Uk used IPhones.

Brand new and direct UK used Samsung phones
Uk used laptops.

Brand new and direct UK used apple watch(clone inclusive).

Brand new airpods

Laptops batteries and charger (follow come and new ones ).

Power banks (oraimo and new age and others)all available.

Mac book chargers.

Tempered screen guards (liquid included)

The list is endless.. Check my sign for more.
#you order we deliver.
do you have replacement battery for asus c300 chromebook and a fairly used universal mifi?

Am at auchi road bypass for now, but am based at ekewan road.
Re: We Sell Brand New And UK Used Iphones Laptops Inclusive #cheap. #durable by NobleSeed(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
nop bro I dont have the battery for asus.
Concerning the wifi the one available currently is boltplus 4g LTE universal and it's brand new one.
skywalker240:

do you have replacement battery for asus c300 chromebook and a fairly used universal mifi?

Am at auchi road bypass for now, but am based at ekewan road.
Re: We Sell Brand New And UK Used Iphones Laptops Inclusive #cheap. #durable by skywalker240(m): 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
NobleSeed:
nop bro I dont have the battery for asus.
Concerning the wifi the one available currently is boltplus 4g LTE universal and it's brand new one.

okay thanks, will check you next week.
Re: We Sell Brand New And UK Used Iphones Laptops Inclusive #cheap. #durable by NobleSeed(m): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
no qualms bro
My digits is on my signature
Free free to Holla me when you are ready.
skywalker240:

okay thanks, will check you next week.

(1) (Reply)

*******SOLD*****Samsung S10+ 128gb / Tiger Generator For Sale! / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.