Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) (1072 Views)

Man Leaves High Paying Job To Follow His Passion. Wife-to-be "Unfollows" Him / I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke / See The Instruments Used By A Kenyan Barber To Barb His Client. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 6:35am On Aug 14, 2020
Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix TV Antenna For His Client (Photo, Video)

IgbereTV captured the video of a man who left his bride on his wedding day, to fix a TV antenna for his client.

In the video, the groom was seen fixing the antenna as quickly as he could, so he could go back to his bride.

See video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHlEdZRiEOo

https://igberetvnews.com/1361320/groom-leaves-bride-wedding-day-fix-tv-antenna-client-photo-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by Parisian: 6:38am On Aug 14, 2020
Na wa.
Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by slowice(m): 6:38am On Aug 14, 2020
Haba! Are we going to say he takes his job seriously or he didn't set his priorities right?
Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by Sikay19(m): 6:40am On Aug 14, 2020
The guy that does not joke with his hustle tongue

5 Likes

Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 6:40am On Aug 14, 2020
Hmmm.,..Business before pleasure?

1 Like

Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by Kriss216: 6:41am On Aug 14, 2020
GOFRONT:

There's nothing pleasurable about marrying a Nigerian girl. Business before Lamentation, rather.

5 Likes

Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 14, 2020
I'm sorry to say this Ooo. The guy is simply idiot.. What the phuck!!
He doesn't even respect his bride and his marriage may be they force him to get marry or they are marrying for him. He's not getting marry from his hard earn money.. That day suppose to be a special day for the idiot
Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by BlowYourMind: 6:43am On Aug 14, 2020
It is the woman that will complain if there is no food at home.

1 Like

Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by helinues: 6:45am On Aug 14, 2020
Real Nigga. The guy wey sabi

Congratulations to him
Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by thesicilian: 6:46am On Aug 14, 2020
If you didn't understand what they were saying, you can't really know the true story.

1 Like

Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 14, 2020
BlowYourMind:
It is the woman that will complain if there is no food at home.
If food to eat is still the problem then he's not ready for marriage.. The day suppose to be his special day now... To me Ooo it doesn't make any sense. He ridiculed the bride and her entire family
Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by Nbotee(m): 6:53am On Aug 14, 2020
Dis is definitely not d groom to a wedding.. If he is den d wife shld b prepared to suffer thru d marriage
Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by tillaman(m): 6:57am On Aug 14, 2020
Are they forcing him to marry her So if he doesn’t fix that one dstv will that make him wretched for life?
I believe it’s wrong
Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 14, 2020
Disrespectful.
Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by Skyfornia(m): 7:01am On Aug 14, 2020
Lol..guy man value money than the wedding

1 Like

Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by zainabicy: 7:11am On Aug 14, 2020
Na wa o. The guy need d money. He never complete d bride price. The girl sef know say them need d money grin

They both agreed that he should go and do d work.

grin

E be like d babe na our sisters from d east grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by Vyzz: 7:17am On Aug 14, 2020
It's hustle

Shebi the money na the babe go chop am...

Hardened man lol

Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 14, 2020
zainabicy:
Na wa o. The guy need d money. He never complete the bride price. The girl sef know say he need the money grin
Lol funny way of putting it, no bride on credit. I swear this guy fit leave him own burial go fix antenna.

1 Like

Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 7:49am On Aug 14, 2020
I see nothing wrong here.
Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 7:49am On Aug 14, 2020
That man is a Real Man by placing his Finances First before any woman.

1 Like

Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by Twice27(m): 8:02am On Aug 14, 2020
Siddon there! No be money den.go pay am way em go spray 4 em wife.... Bride no complain nah u dey complain....

quote author=Kittex7 post=92797104]I'm sorry to say this Ooo. The guy is simply idiot.. What the phuck!!
He doesn't even respect his bride and his marriage may be they force him to get marry or they are marrying for him. He's not getting marry from his hard earn money.. That day suppose to be a special day for the idiot[/quote]
Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by Johnjanrt: 8:10am On Aug 14, 2020
cheesy
When duty calls the bride should understand that "he who does not work should not eat" Baba could not afford to lose well paying client for a wife to be that will always be there.
God bless their union and our hustle.
Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by idahme(m): 8:21am On Aug 14, 2020
Kittex7:
I'm sorry to say this Ooo. The guy is simply idiot.. What the phuck!!
He doesn't even respect his bride and his marriage may be they force him to get marry or they are marrying for him. He's not getting marry from his hard earn money.. That day suppose to be a special day for the idiot

How much did you give him for his marriage? Who told you his hustle depicts someone sponsored his wedding!? When it comes to rules, I advocate flexibility.. That guy is a change agent who prefers hustling to cater for his new family instead of running around for help from family and friends. The guy is setting precedence you never know it might become the new normal is decades to come
Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by Karlifate: 8:28am On Aug 14, 2020
Duty calls.
Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by EmmySparky(m): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2020
Hahaha na proper guy man be this...play with this guy money and u are gone....
Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by TERFAU(m): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
Na so, no be lie
Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by Kriss216: 10:17am On Aug 14, 2020
JidennaJason:
Disrespectful.
Aswear. Very disrespectful to his hustle. To fix his wedding the day he gat to hustle.

I'll choose my job/hustle over any nonsense wedding with a Nigerian girl!
Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 14, 2020
idahme:

How much did you give him for his marriage? Who told you his hustle depicts someone sponsored his wedding!? When it comes to rules, I advocate flexibility.. That guy is a change agent who prefers hustling to cater for his new family instead of running around for help from family and friends. The guy is setting precedence you never know it might become the new normal is decades to come
OK. You've tried
I would send money to him soon cheesy
Re: Groom Leaves His Bride On His Wedding Day, To Fix Antenna For His Client (Video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
The Pharisees are already condemning him.

If you have a job, will you be commenting on nairaland between 12noon and 3pm ?

Like Jesus asked the Pharisees, " If any of you has a sheep and it falls into a well on a Sabbath day, will you say, let us wait till tomorrow, since today is a Sabbath before bringing out your sheep (livelihood) ?

Nah this same cage mentality dey keep man poor.

Jesus no want am.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Place For One Year Industrial Training / Get Total Financial Freedom In Nigeria / Dredging Company Or Oil Trading - Please, Advise Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.