Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos (10916 Views)

Femi Ogunrombi: Papa Ajasco Is Dead / Davido And His Hypeman Mocks Iyanya And Ubi Franklin Over Their Recent Feud / Abiodun Ayoyinka Aka Papa Ajasco: “My Bald Head Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
Papa Ajasco is a comic story based on the background of a family which comprise of a womanizing father, promiscuous mother and a lover boy son. The story also featured a man 'Pa James' who speak without wisdom.

The movie was initially started in 1984 where Peter Fatomilola acted as the first Papa Ajasco, before it was formally recreated in 1996 by Wale Adenuga .

It has been over 20 years since the release of the movie, although, it has been recreated in different version, but in this article , I only want us to take a look on how the Characters of the movies has turn to become after over 20years.

The Characters of the movie in 1996 and also their recent pictures:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by Ugaboy: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
The man is looking more younger

3 Likes

Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
Papa Ajasco:

Born Richard Abiodun Adeyinka over 60years ago is known for the famous role he played in the movie.
He is known for his usual slang 'ojigbijigbijigbi' anytime he was in an unexpected situation.

Now, he only specialize in teaching people how to act on a stage, since he has went off the screen for a long time.

Mama Ajasco:

Though, this woman have already kissed the dust, she will be remembered for her role she played the Wale Adenuga Production.
Her real name is Iyabo momoh, she died of cancer and according to a source, she has been battling with elephantiasis long before she died.

Boy Alinco

The man whose real name is Bankole will also not be forgotten easily for the role he played in the movie.
He acted as a lover boy and local playboy who was always fond of himself, and labelled himself as the most finest man on earth.
He has since then featured in several Nollywood movie especially in Yoruba. He has also featured in some English movie.

In 2016, he live Nigeria and flew off to the United State where he has been staying ever since.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
Miss Pepeye:

The actress turned lawyer, Bolatito Sowunmi played the role of 'miss pepeye' in the Papa Ajasco movie.
Though, it wasn't long that she quit her role in it and fully ventured into action in Nollywood.
The role she played in the movie was all about a promiscuous young lady who went hanging around with men.

She is now a lawyer, but still acts movie.

Pa James:

He was Born over 60 years ago as Ajirebi Kayode Olasehinde.
His role in the Wale Adenuga Production movie is playing the role of an uneducated and non-knowledgeable man who àlways talk gabbage.

He has also featured in several Nollywood movie thereafter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by bossvinqualad25(m): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
I really miss them all,if you in need of a cleaning outfit for ur houses,estates,school etc nd fumigation check my signature patronise us today

1 Like

Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by Vyzz: 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
One of the best if not the best of all WAP TV series
Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by pretydiva(f): 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
They all look good
Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by sonofspada(m): 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
What of boy Alinko?

1 Like

Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by YngDenzel1: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
Good old days.. we nor dey miss am Every Tuesday back then on drtv

1 Like

Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by Karleb(m): 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
cheesy
Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by haiti007(m): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
I remember those days that I couldn't miss the series for anything whatsoever.
Same with Cadbury breakfast show

1 Like

Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by 247dataservices(f): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Wooooww!!!
Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by centilad(m): 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by Nicepoker(m): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
What of Ajasco jnr.
Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by fartfact(m): 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
I so much loves this series back then.I hardly missed it same with superstory
Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by espn(m): 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
Not 100% accurate...Some brushing up I guess...
Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by Raydos: 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
The photo arrangements of theirs thread is fucking wack!!
Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ugaboy:
The man is looking more younger
Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by deltateam: 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
Miss Pepeye has bleached away her life.

1 Like

Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by id4sho(m): 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
Boy Alinco fa

1 Like

Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by Natilolo(m): 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
YngDenzel1:
Good old days.. we nor dey miss am Every Tuesday back then on drtv
Confirm Deltan. I sight you. We nor dey miss am too.
Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by freshkpomo(m): 12:22am On Aug 15, 2020
Vyzz:
One of the best if not the best of all WAP TV series
Verdict: 2 best after Akpan and Oduma.

OK thanks for this...

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

Nigerians are suffering and smiling.
Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by ednut1(m): 3:12am On Aug 15, 2020
Where is pa jimoh is he late
Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by ednut1(m): 3:14am On Aug 15, 2020
sonofspada:
What of boy Alinko?

1 Like

Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by femi4: 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
I missed Aworuru ( Iya Ajasco)

OP didn't remember to add PA jimoh
Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by Midex88(m): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Its still on air... Waptv
Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by Mercy2006(f): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Why did you write Bolatito Showumi on Kehinde Bankole's picture?
What is wrong with these lazy ass bloggers gan sef?
Haba!
Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by thundafire: 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lover boy looks like Okey bakassi

Pa Ajasco looks like Eddie Murphy stage name in Naughty Professor sherman
Re: 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 7:42am On Oct 30, 2022
THE GOOD OLD DAYS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malawian Girl Leak Nude Photos Sent To Her Boy Friend By Another Girl / Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo / A Young Lady That Drove This N79million Lamborghini Aventador On Awolowo Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.