Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

"Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend (9022 Views)

Destiny Etiko Shares Skinny Throwback Photo / Billionaire Femi Otedola Poses With A Very Tall Oyinbo Man, Fans React / Toyin Lawal Bares Her Cleavage, Shares Hot Beedroom Photos With Man - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by AmeboBook: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
Destiny Etiko celebrated her birthday August 12 and she got a lot of love from fans and colleagues on social media. The Nigerian actress shared a series of photos of her "sweeties" that came to hang out with her on her special day. However, movie producer/C E O succex Intl skin care stood out.

The movie star's followers immediately took to the comment section of the post upon sighting Infiniti Money Boss wondering if he was a man. Others thought him to be the next Bobrisky while another thought he had bewitched Destiny Etiko with "juju".

Meanwhile, Etiko captioned, "My sweeties are here,I am happy to have you all here,Too much vibzzzzz ooo,God bless you all everyday @dr_success_john @missnollywood @soniaogeneofficial correct paddies".

Of course, there were reactions!

debby_chinny: "U are very beautiful but ur boyfriend is looking like gay .."

barbie_bablin: "That dude gay? which kind dressing abi fashion is that".

ostopaul247: "That dude looks like upcoming bobrisky".

esther_nmesomachukwu: "Is that a man"

bludawn_couture: "Asaba bob in the building".

papii___k: "Don't mean to troll, but this nigga need to be very hungry to be trying this hard
Some of us just finesse".

khalifa_music1: "E be like say them edit that guy face".

khalifa_music1: "I nor understand...nor be juju be this".

It will interest you to know Infiniti Money Boss looks slightly different dressed as a man.

More photos in the site...

https://www.amebobook.com/is-that-a-man-fans-react-as-destiny-etiko-shares-photos-of-infiniti-money-boss-hanging-out-with-the-girls-photos/

Source: Amebo Book

Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by Houseofglam7(f): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
WTF

4 Likes

Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by Emodeee: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
His outfit is outlandish.

1 Like

Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by okomile(f): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
She and he (she) are both
G a y
grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
Shuo! What am I sawing?
Na Edo and Delta dem dey find market go now?
First, Linda then Angela Okorie, now this one.
Igbo men, how far nah?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by decatalyst(m): 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
Emodeee:

Outlandish and preposterous grin grin

Many are mad, but few are roaming and dirty.

7 Likes

Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
Who dafuq is dat

2 Likes

Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by Callertunez: 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
no wonder he's got a receding hairline...

2 Likes

Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by potent5(m): 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
Na his royal gayness.

cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by Nicepoker(m): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
Is he wearing a mosquito net?

2 Likes

Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by LizBathory(f): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lol isn't this omokoginimi's friend lmaoooo

2 Likes

Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by tutudesz: 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Shuo! What am I sawing?
Na Edo and Delta dem dey find market go now?
first Angela Okorie, now this one.
Igbo men, how far nah?
Asaba business grin
Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by Vyzz: 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
WTF

If u ask him now he will say he is dressed to kill

5 Likes

Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by offset67(m): 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
The guy have bleached his body and soul

1 Like

Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by mii4u(f): 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
Emodeee postu=92816533:
Very outlandish
Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by JohnnyPalmer: 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
Looks like swanky jerry

1 Like

Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by Blackpromise(m): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
Funny tho.

For Quality and durable gadgets and Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.
Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
LizBathory:
Lol isn't this omokoginimi's friend lmaoooo
..i swr down. That is oknm. He operates the ladycruelakilab acct too. Nigga is a faggy faggy
Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by josh123(m): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
Gay
Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
Vyzz:
WTF

If u ask him now he will say he is dressed to kill
. Lol. Nigga looks like he's tryna extinct mosquitoes with that net he has on.
Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
..i swr down. That is oknm. He operates the ladycruelakilab acct too. Nigga is a faggy faggy
hahahahaha

Mumu man. Just so you know, that’s ladycruela and I’m oknm

Stop stalking son
Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by ceereelee: 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Pls o this is my question;

Can a man with correct sense wear this?
Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by SAMBARRY: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
Awon ti Bobrisky grin

Okoro Bobrisky grin

1 Like

Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
omokoginimi:
hahahahaha

Mumu man. Just so you know, that’s ladycruela and I’m oknm

Stop stalking son
. Which is? The moniker i quoted or the faggy in the picture.
Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by Tedpgrass: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bob risqué don get competition!

Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by olisaEze(m): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
He’s from the same family as this famous Onitsha masquerade, he just forgot to put on his hat thasall. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
. Which is? The moniker i quoted or the faggy in the picture.
You’re too dumb to know
Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by TooMuchStuff: 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
That guy is her Spirit Husband made visible for fun
Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
omokoginimi:
You’re too dumb to know
. You're too dumb to be straight. Piss off
Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by fuckaholic25(f): 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
oh Lord, can rapture start now? wetin be dat?
Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
. You're too dumb to be straight. Piss off

You are too dumb to know shapes
Re: "Is That A Man" - Fans React As Destiny Etiko Shares Photos Of Her Friend by freshkpomo(m): 12:07am On Aug 15, 2020
okomile:
She and he (she) are both
G a y
grin grin
Verdict: Seconded.. Nigeria chasing America bumper to bumper when it comes to been stupid.

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

Nigerians are suffering and smiling

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 African Beautiful Women / PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. / Is Scarlett Johansson Looks Attractive After Breast Reduction Surgery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.