Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Ghana Not Mad At Me No More' - Cardi B Reacts To Her Song Topping Charts In Ghan - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ghana Not Mad At Me No More' - Cardi B Reacts To Her Song Topping Charts In Ghan (173 Views)

Wizkid, Davido Top Billboard Sales Charts / DOWNLOAD Bruno Mars - Finesse Ft Cardi B MP3 / Wizkid Wins MOBO Best International Act Awards, Beats Jay Z, Cardi B, Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Not Mad At Me No More' - Cardi B Reacts To Her Song Topping Charts In Ghan by globalnws: 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ghana not mad at me no more' - Cardi B reacts to her song topping charts in Ghana

The rapper's song which features Megan Thee Stallion is the 5th track after Stonebwoy's 'Putuu' on Apple Music's chart of the most played 100 songs in Ghana.
Reacting to this Cardi is saying that "I guess Ghana not mad at me nomoooo".

Via tweet, she added that "I love Ghana always". This is in connection with how her infamous meet and greet turned out when she visited Ghana last year. Some Ghanaian celebrities trooped her hotel to meet her but she didn't come out.

See her appreciation tweet here;
Re: Ghana Not Mad At Me No More' - Cardi B Reacts To Her Song Topping Charts In Ghan by Vyzz: 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
grin
Re: Ghana Not Mad At Me No More' - Cardi B Reacts To Her Song Topping Charts In Ghan by globalnws: 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
mad o

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Music(why We Love Music) / Nasty C – Feeling Mp3 / Picazo - Rest Of Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.