Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

Godaddy Review: Avoid Godaddy Like Hell - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Godaddy Review: Avoid Godaddy Like Hell (367 Views)

How To Get A .com For 0.81$ On Godaddy / Limited Time Offer: Buy Godaddy .com Domain Names At $0.99 For One Year / Godaddy Payment Options (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godaddy Review: Avoid Godaddy Like Hell by 10mobile: 1:27am On Aug 15, 2020
Please, I am here to share my very very sour experiences with Godaddy so that you don't fall a victim as I did. Because the company has made a name when it comes to hosting and domain name registration, I thought I should host an important domain name with them. But I have lived in constant sorrow with the stupid company started by a stupid foolishly arrogant British idiot called Bob Parson.

I have always believed that any company that doesn't take its customer service seriously is not worthy to exist, and that is Godaddy for you. Imagine! Godaddy does not have an email for linking up to their customer care and they don't have a means to chat them up which is the least they can do in this age. Instead, all they have are old-looking phone numbers in a few countries. Only one of these countries is in Africa (that is, South Africa).

I had an issue with my domain and I called their UK number, it was blocked. I called their US number, it gave a few automated responses (like "press 1") and then died. I called their South African number and it went dead too as soon as it connected. I have tried again and again and again all to no avail.
Re: Godaddy Review: Avoid Godaddy Like Hell by Rotyteck516: 7:17am On Aug 15, 2020
They have a live chat feature... But you have to find it. They don't make it easy to find.
Re: Godaddy Review: Avoid Godaddy Like Hell by ifud(m): 7:04am On Sep 04, 2020
Rotyteck516:
They have a live chat feature... But you have to find it. They don't make it easy to find.
You are not replying to chats and your phone number has been switched off for sometime now. Check your WhatsApp and reply ASAP.
Re: Godaddy Review: Avoid Godaddy Like Hell by pneumaticos(m): 7:37am On Sep 04, 2020
10mobile:
Please, I am here to share my very very sour experiences with Godaddy so that you don't fall a victim as I did. Because the company has made a name when it comes to hosting and domain name registration, I thought I should host an important domain name with them. But I have lived in constant sorrow with the stupid company started by a stupid foolishly arrogant British idiot called Bob Parson.

I have always believed that any company that doesn't take its customer service seriously is not worthy to exist, and that is Godaddy for you. Imagine! Godaddy does not have an email for linking up to their customer care and they don't have a means to chat them up which is the least they can do in this age. Instead, all they have are old-looking phone numbers in a few countries. Only one of these countries is in Africa (that is, South Africa).

I had an issue with my domain and I called their UK number, it was blocked. I called their US number, it gave a few automated responses (like "press 1"wink and then died. I called their South African number and it went dead too as soon as it connected. I have tried again and again and again all to no avail.

Keep trying and checking support mail online

Then follow up with an email and copy icrin

You have to be mad at times when dealing with goddady

Only use troway 1 dollar domain is what I buy from them
Re: Godaddy Review: Avoid Godaddy Like Hell by mike272(m): 8:12am On Sep 04, 2020
Wow, am in shock!!!! Namecheap customer service is 10/10. Under a minute you'll connect via live chat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Could Adsense Mean By These / How To Create Music Player UI / Any Or Unused Site With Thousands Of Articles For Sale ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.