Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,768 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern (38962 Views)

Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France / 17 Year-Old Ansu Fati Breaks 95 Year-Old Record As He Scores For Spain / Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by Theboss100(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2020
ValCon888:
The sad thing is Barca will have to pay Liverpool £5m if Coutinho wins the Champions League.
May i know why pls? Is it part of the release clause?
Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2020
ThierryJay:

At least he was kind enough not to rub it in after he scored, unlike that player on loan that sent his parent team to relegation by scoring a last minute goal against them and his former team mates were running to beat him up as he celebrated the goal.

Coutinho won me over with his gracious gesture. Funny enough, I had envisaged this kind of revenge scenario at the beginning of the season when we loaned him to Bayern. It came to pass!
Yeah when a team is shallow, you should expect a demolition one day!!

I am glad the day has come already!!!

Let's thank Napoli for giving Barcelona that 'win'.

Barcelona destruction by Bayern is just the right event that can trigger the management.. It is time to overhaul the whole team starting from the Defence!!
Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by SlyCharlie(m): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2020
rowland545:
same question I wanted to ask oooh.

Or maybe Liverpool carry barca not to qualify for ticket
It is an 'Add On' in the initial Barcelona - Liverpool contract
Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by themaestro08(m): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2020
Brute21:
Coutinho Coutinho Coutinho. Barca was already down when he scored and assisted the goals. Doesn't change a thing that he flopped at Barça.

Velverde was the culprit for countinhos failure at barca by playing in his unfavorable position and not starting him in key games.

He is one of the best mids in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by SlyCharlie(m): 10:36am On Aug 15, 2020
Theboss100:
May i know why pls? Is it part of the release clause?
it's called 'Add On' fee, not release clause.
Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by Immunity04: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2020
Funny enough, If Philip Coutinho wins Champions League with Bayern Munich, Barcelona will still pay Liverpool their bonus as part of his contract agreement
Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by SlyCharlie(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2020
fraymite:
I don't understand why uefa allowed loaned player to play against his parent club. Any reason for this?
UEFA rules allow it.
Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by timmyluv87: 10:43am On Aug 15, 2020
anonymous1759:

Shut up abeg overrated how? Wining 6 trophy in a season is over rated .13 UCL for Madrid is overrated learn how to talk. So if you're good in something and load form you're fluke just over night? Some people can talk thrash. Congratulations to Bayern I'm a Barca fan I lost . Bayern were far better but that doesn't mean Barca is over rated we dominated Europe and earned our reputation simple . If this same Bayern you're hailing losses form you'll still criticize them I suspect you must be an Epl fan .

boss you are a true fan, most people talking trash are epl fan and ronaldo fan too, you cant expect barca to have players like dybala from juve and others and ronaldo won't function, messi is better than all our strikers and midfielders, i hope they know messi is never a striker.Barcelona needs to go back to the drawing board and offload 30+ players.

2 Likes

Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by Lashist(m): 10:46am On Aug 15, 2020
oluwatosink:
laliga(barca &Madrid) is overrated. Coutinho is a good player, Barca is not just the right club for him .
Griezman would have helped Atletico in ucl tournament but he chose to play for Barca .
So they had a bad season means they are over rated....every big club once or will have their bad days...make una dey use brain even if its small or just assume all clubs are over rated

1 Like

Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by Minemrys: 10:46am On Aug 15, 2020
anonymous1759:

Shut up abeg overrated how? Wining 6 trophy in a season is over rated .13 UCL for Madrid is overrated learn how to talk. So if you're good in something and load form you're fluke just over night? Some people can talk thrash. Congratulations to Bayern I'm a Barca fan I lost . Bayern were far better but that doesn't mean Barca is over rated we dominated Europe and earned our reputation simple . If this same Bayern you're hailing losses form you'll still criticize them I suspect you must be an Epl fan .

sorry, how did barca d0minate Europe? They have just 5 Ucl titles, and c0mpared to how c0nsistent they have appeared in UCL for the past decade, they still sit behind an inc0nsistent Liverp0ol that has been to 5 european finals and w0n 2 in the last decade. Only madrid has d0minatd europe so far.
Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by Ofiagu(m): 10:47am On Aug 15, 2020
Kroos8:
The other players are not the problem.

Messi is. He should be sold or loaned out. He's completely useless in that Barca team.

Now we can clearly see how the other players have been carry him along over the years.

Aahhh! Easy please. Messi is a person, not a team
Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by debosalau(m): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2020
Brute21:
Coutinho Coutinho Coutinho. Barca was already down when he scored and assisted the goals. Doesn't change a thing that he flopped at Barça.

From the stats he performed better at Barca than Liverpool, Barca wasn't just patient enough and expected too much immediately from him. And since he was loaned out to Bayern, what has been the achievement of the team?

Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by Sweetcho: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2020
Good serve them right can you imagine during covid messi and co initially refused to take a paycut. Serves them right, this is the hill he chose
Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by Wheezdom(m): 10:49am On Aug 15, 2020
oluwatosink:
laliga(barca &Madrid) is overrated. Coutinho is a good player, Barca is not just the right club for him .
Griezman would have helped Atletico in ucl tournament but he chose to play for Barca .
you said it all

1 Like

Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by Lashist(m): 10:50am On Aug 15, 2020
anonymous1759:

The idiot na exactly EPL fan...any club that has bad season becomes over rated...they dont remember that every big club will at a point hit rock bottom or must have been humiliated...he is prolly a ManU fan or maybe Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by anonymous1759(m): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2020
Minemrys:

sorry, how did barca d0minate Europe? They have just 5 Ucl titles, and c0mpared to how c0nsistent they have appeared in UCL for the past decade, they still sit behind an inc0nsistent Liverp0ol that has been to 5 european finals and w0n 2 in the last decade. Only madrid has d0minatd europe so far.

2006/2009/2011/2015 people who understands football call it dominance . Those years it takes luck to beat Barcelona unlike now please don't allow hate becloud your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by Humanoid01(m): 10:56am On Aug 15, 2020
oluwatosink:
If Barca and Madrid don't offload their big players they will flop in the next five Ucl competition.
Las Las Madrid and Barca na scam for Ucl competition undecided

How can you call a team that won the same competitions three seasons in a row, a scam?

1 Like

Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by Topmaike007(m): 10:56am On Aug 15, 2020
obembet:

Like i said last night, The Greatest Humiliation for Barcelona is Coutinho scoring 2 goals and knocked Barcelona out of UCL. What a Revenge !!

fine girl
Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by Topmaike007(m): 10:58am On Aug 15, 2020
oluwatosink:
If Barca and Madrid don't offload their big players they will flop in the next five Ucl competition.
Las Las Madrid and Barca na scam for Ucl competition undecided

scam with 13 Ucl see painment but wait ever since Ucl has been renamed since 1992 how many have your club lifted

1 Like

Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by DragonFire433: 10:59am On Aug 15, 2020
Abouwaza:
Barca will pay 5m to Liverpool if Coutinho wins the champions league with Bayern
Yes you heard me right

Like seriously ?

Double wahala
Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by Minemrys: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2020
anonymous1759:

2006/2009/2011/2015 people who understands football call it dominance . Those years it takes luck to beat Barcelona unlike now please don't allow hate becloud your reasoning.
you can say the same for man u and Liverpool. 2005, 2007, 2016, 2018, 2019. Or even chelsea, lol.
Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by Maobichek: 11:04am On Aug 15, 2020
Abouwaza:
Barca will pay 5m to Liverpool if Coutinho wins the champions league with Bayern
Yes you heard me right
. You know that the problem with Barca was that they expected Countinho to play exactly like Iniesta but the two players are not the same. Countinho was a wonderful player at Liverpool, Barca assessed him before they bought him. Now he has showed that he is good and Barca humiliated. This same issue happen with Crespo when Chelsea loaned him to AC Milan and he won the champions league with Milan and Chelsea came back begging and refuse to let him go though AC Milan wanted to buy him after winning champions league with them. If Barca brought Countinho back, they will still complain.
Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by Topmaike007(m): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2020
Deborah98:
This one am seeing end of era on every comment hope all is well with Barca,
all is well fine girl na barca Burial ceremony we just finish yesterday where people 8-2 much food
Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by Bobby95(m): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2020
ValCon888:
The sad thing is Barca will have to pay Liverpool £5m if Coutinho wins the Champions League.

Sweet palliative
Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by Topmaike007(m): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2020
eni4real:

This is a Cristiano Forum
Get used to it!!

But seriously, Barcelona destruction is newsworthy!!! Just that critics are not blaming the Defence and the management to my satisfaction!!

at least when defence was not good at least your front line should have scored more at least 10 when you have the best forward cheesy

All your players are trash from Messi to stergen
Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by Topmaike007(m): 11:08am On Aug 15, 2020
Athemisia:

Madrid scam?? yet they hold the highest ucl titles.. and first ever to win back to back to back... abeg oga tell me another story
help me ask am oo
Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by Maobichek: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2020
Brute21:
Last night showed that Countinho is not a bad player as Barca portrayed him when they loaned him to Bayern. Countinho was in Liverpool doing well and Barca saw him played before they bought him.
Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2020
Topmaike007:
at least when defence was not good at least your front line should have scored more at least 10 when you have the best forward cheesy

All your players are trash from Messi to stergen
10?? You sound too theoretical!!
Re: Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern by Topmaike007(m): 11:12am On Aug 15, 2020
eni4real:
10?? You sound too theoretical!!
at least it would have been 10-8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) / Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match / Holyfield Announces Intention To Fight Mike Tyson Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.