Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) (72205 Views)

Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Policeman Kills Man In Ohafia, Abia State (Graphic Photo, Video) / Notorious Land Grabber And Hired Killer Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by AbamOnyerubi: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2020
*One of the Perpetrators in the Ritual Killing of late Ime Odo who is on the payroll of Ifekwe Udo Emetu, alias fada who introduced himself as Ukpai Eke from Biakpan in Cross River State who was arrested on Thursday, August 13 by the security agents*

An employee of Mr Ifekwe udo Emetu aka, fada fada, Mr Ukpai Eke was arrested on August 13, 2020 after being on the wanted list for a case of murder of late Mr Ime Odo on July 25.

He confessed of the brutal murder act as well as working on the pay roll of Ifekwe Udo.

According to him, his gang hired the services of the motorcycle ridder and took him to Ukwa between Abia Ohafia and Ukwa Mbiabong in Cross River State where they murdered him with axe and took away his motorcycle which he was meant to complete payment two weeks to his employer- Ifekwe Udo.

He went further to confess that, this is what they have been doing for years and whenever this assignment is concluded, the motorcycle will be sent back to Ifekwe whom they addressed as Fada, the Lucifer. He, Ifekwe will rebrand the motorcycle tank and seat and give it out again under hire purchase to other loyalists as a new brand.

According to the killer squard, this exercise has lingered and remained uncovered for many years.
He went further to confess that this is not his first time of involvement in this dastardly act but pleaded for forgiven.
He said that many other members of the killers gang are scattered everywhere within Ohafia and its environs.

May God Have Mercy on us....

*Media Unit of OHLGA*....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=327418138603067&id=100040046490692

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by AbamOnyerubi: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2020
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun come and see shocked

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by Omihanifa: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2020
Do t know why people still believe they can only get rich by killing another human being for rituals

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by Gadaluck(m): 10:26am On Aug 15, 2020
Forgive Tanker, forgiveness kee u there....!

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 15, 2020
Proudly illustrious son of ipods. He deserves 2x2 shop
Wike was right na them export crime to river state

74 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by wisest10: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2020
I stand with jungle justice for serial killers...imagine that idiot porthacourt serial killer claiming right on TV in court..

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by Mayng01(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2020
Use your head before you commit, no you won’t, if you can’t stand the heat, do not stay in the kitchen. Now you don’t want to die by fu**ing pleading, feel the heat beast & I say Burn & rot in hell,

8 Likes

Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by Vyzz: 10:45am On Aug 15, 2020
TheSourcerer....

Your food Don do..

2 Likes

Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by Vyzz: 10:47am On Aug 15, 2020
Onijagidijagan:
Proudly illustrious son of ipods. He deserves 2x2 shop
Wike was right na them export crime to river state

Did u even read the thread....

Oh, I forgot...

Tribal bigotry Don block ya head

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2020
Vyzz:

Did u even read the thread....

Oh, I forgot...

Tribal bigotry Don block ya head
I read it. I'm not a tribalist

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by psucc(m): 10:51am On Aug 15, 2020
It is only God that can forgive him but for men, he must taste that which he has been dishing to others.

#No4giveness

11 Likes

Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 10:52am On Aug 15, 2020
The Heart of Man is Evil and Desperately Wicked...

These are the kind of Wicked acts that Made God to Repent for Creating Man

It takes the Blood of JESUS to Purify and Regenerate the Heart of Man...

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2020
Is he a herdsman or from Ogun state?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by Simplyleo: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Is he a herdsman or from Ogun state?
Sense will not kill you. cheesy

Just activate your ignore button because they will almost break your phone with mentions.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:23am On Aug 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

Sense will not kill you. cheesy

Just activate your ignore button because they will almost break your phone with mentions.
I get anybody shoe size!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 11:32am On Aug 15, 2020
wisest10:
I stand with jungle justice for serial killers...imagine that idiot porthacourt serial killer claiming right on TV in court..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by Autotech312(m): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
Omihanifa:
Do t know why people still believe they can only get rich by killing another human being for rituals

Read well before making comment.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by Chijeep(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
What do we do now?
Tomorrow will say he's repented and you'll give him 2 cows to start a new life to upgrade his terrorism.
Na dem dey arrest and na dem dey free

1 Like

Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
Great. I hope justice is served and he doesn't disappear like there one arrested in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by KossyKiss97(f): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
Need children Educational tablets? Call me 08060291729
Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by ForeThinker: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
End of the road

Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by GalPissetzky: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
see, nigerians are just nuisance.

i swear i hate my dad for impregnating my mom and ggiving birth to me here. why didnt he Bleep an oyinbo like i did, why didnt my mom Bleep a white guy,?
ok, after both of them decided to Bleep them selves, why didnt they just abort me so another person can give birth to me in france or luxembourg. or why didnt they just take the pregnancy to usa or australia and give birth to me there.
why am i in this useless god forsaken bastard country.
well i will fix it up. i am buying caribean ctizenship by december and burning my nigerian passport

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by Edandy(m): 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
It is well
Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by Deborah98(f): 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
Nawa ooooh,bad times indeed undecided
Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by NettyNelly(m): 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
The days are evil. No day will ever pass without news of gruesome killings or the other. Is there still hope at all for our nation?.

Don't just let anyone handle your logo design. It is what represent your brand so should be designed carefully. Chris My portfolio on my signature
Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
Is it his dead body that is pleading for forgiveness ? Don't tell me the motherfucker is still alive

Forgiveness ko
Forbidden ni

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
Na dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by Amspecial: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
grin
Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
Devil
Re: Serial Killer Arrested In Ohafia, Abia State (Disturbing Photos) by softeeg: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
wow

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics / Taofeek Oluwanishola Anifata Stabbed To Death In The US By Girlfriend's Baby Dad / Cultist Given Bottle Of Beer After He Was Arrested During Robbery. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.