Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

This Animal (grass Cutter) Was Delivered To Hands Today In My Farm. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Animal (grass Cutter) Was Delivered To Hands Today In My Farm. (579 Views)

Today In History / Huge Python Killed Today In Igbogbo, Ikorudu, Lagos (Photos) / Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Animal (grass Cutter) Was Delivered To Hands Today In My Farm. by Alimat40: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
I wake up this morning and decided as usual to visit my farm land, behold this grass cutter was delivered to my hands. The animal has been destroying my cassava I invested my time on.
It male one, and Very destructive to cassava.

Re: This Animal (grass Cutter) Was Delivered To Hands Today In My Farm. by KingSatan: 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
undecided
Re: This Animal (grass Cutter) Was Delivered To Hands Today In My Farm. by Freestainworld(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
and you decided to destroy the animal too, do me I do you God no go vex.
Re: This Animal (grass Cutter) Was Delivered To Hands Today In My Farm. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
If you've never tasted any of the following you're really missing a lot. :

1. Turtle/tortoise

2. Snake

3. Grass cutter

4. Snail

5. Male Lizard (mostly roasted and eaten for medicinal purposes)

6. That worm that comes out of wood(popularly known as bayelsa snail)

7. Monkey

8. Rabbit

9. Squirrel
Re: This Animal (grass Cutter) Was Delivered To Hands Today In My Farm. by heendrix(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Elder0001:
If you've never tasted any of the following you're really missing a lot. :

1. Turtle/tortoise

2. Snake

3. Grass cutter

4. Snail

[s]5. Male Lizard (mostly roasted and eaten for medicinal purposes)[/s]

[s]6. That worm that comes out of wood(popularly known as bayelsa snail)[/s]

7. Monkey

8. Rabbit

9. Squirrel

How do you guys even get to eat all that undecided
Re: This Animal (grass Cutter) Was Delivered To Hands Today In My Farm. by sultaan(m): 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
heendrix:

How do you guys even get to eat all that undecided

When there is no ShopRite in your state you tend to do your groceries in the bush.

With ShopRite leaving, all Nigerians might be doing their groceries in the bush

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Solar Freezer, How Durable Is It? / Week 49 Pool Fixtures, Results For Sat 13 June 2021- AUSSIE 2021 / Transaction Stories On Tbay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.