Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,586 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Vacancy For The Position Of I.t. Personnel - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For The Position Of I.t. Personnel (710 Views)

New VACANCIES For: Customer Care, Store-keeper, Sales Rep and Cashier / I.T Personnel / Vacancy!...I.T Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Position Of I.t. Personnel by kaymd: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2011
A new consultancy firm requires the services of a young and aspiring individual for the position of I.T. personnel.
The requirements for this position are:

Qualification:
Minimum OND in computer science, or a related discipline

Skills:
1. Intermediate/advanced competence in programming using VB/VBA and scripting using VB Script and SQL.
2. Web design with HTML
3. Understanding of basic computer networks, principally LAN
4. Experience in using other programming and scripting languages is an added advantage

Attributes:
1. Ability to study and understand new/unfamiliar applications
2. Ability to proffer solutions to problems using original and innovative techniques.

Interested candidates should send their CV as attachment in MS Word/PDF format to cprbty@gmail.com no later than March 1, 2011.

(1) (Reply)

Store Manager And Production Assistant Needed. / Brand New 14" Hp Laptop 4rm U.s.a (@wholesale Price) / Score Over 100 In Toefl,2200 In Sat, 600 In Gmat And 1400 In Gre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.