Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Can A Witch Repent? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Witch Repent? (1343 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Witch Repent? by seyi360(m): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
Witches are known for their ruthless and destructive proclivities. Unimaginable wickedness gives them unparalleled pleasure. There are two types; a.
Conscious witches. These are witches who wittingly practice witchcraft without remorse. Callous, wicked , envious , rampaging and destructive are some adjectives which captures their disposition.
b. Unconscious or blind witches. These ones either got into witchcraft by inheritance, unknown covenant or unwittingly initiated into this dark society. Most times, they never know what is happening to them. Their dreams are mysterious and unexplainable.

My focus is however on the conscious witches who go all the way out to carry out destructive instructions, distort destinies, ruin lives , drink human blood, eat human flesh, program evil into people's bodies.
They become completely wild and unrepentant after entering a covenant with the devil.
Can they actually repent? If yes, what percentage of witches repent and forsake witchcraft.
They are mostly known for transferring the spirit to their chosen daughter to succeed them. The higher they climb in the witchcraft hierarchy, the more unlikely it is to repent. Personally, I am yet to see a repentant witch. Their activities are always shrouded in secrecy.
I have heard of witches confessing to witchcraft and giving up the ghost afterwards, unwilling to repent and receive salvation.
While majority die without confessing and repenting despite their strong religious disposition to Christianity or Islam. Which brings me to the question of whether witches can actually repent .
Exodus 22: 18 " Thou shall not suffer a witch to live"
Re: Can A Witch Repent? by sonmvayina(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
Answer is No..

The only way out of witchcraft is death..
Re: Can A Witch Repent? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
Yes they can.

Get this two books, "born twice" and "Delivered from the power of darkness."
They are very old true life accounts of two men who got initiated into witchcraft. These ones met with the devil himself but at last they were arrested by the power of God and as at the time they wrote these books they had become great men of God. Though it wasn't easy after they renounced the kingdom of darkness cos they were tormented by the devil afterwards but God always helped them through it.

Very interesting books. Get them and see for yourself. So, witches can repent.
Re: Can A Witch Repent? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
sonmvayina:
Answer is No..

The only way out of witchcraft is death..

They can.
Re: Can A Witch Repent? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
Repentance is for everyone!

God's law says witches should be killed and most people always quote that verse, but do you know that God's law also declared death sentence for

Magicians, Fornicators, Adulterers, Rebellious Children, Fortune tellers, Blasphemers and so on?

This means when a young man and a young woman are caught having casual sex, they must be brought forward to the public and stoned to death! embarassed

Well Jesus said we should stop judging {Matthew 7:1} rather we should pray for our enemies {Matthew 5:43-48} Jesus died for all sinners (including the witches) so they have the repent grace to repent! John 3:16-18 smiley

2 Likes

Re: Can A Witch Repent? by seyi360(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
Brachaa:

They can.

Besides the books you read, have you seen or heard of one witch who repented around you, in your church, community, state or even the nation? If yes, what is the ratio of those who repented to those who continue and die in it.

You probably have heard of witches confessing and dieing afterwards.
Re: Can A Witch Repent? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
seyi360:

Besides the books you read, have you seen or heard of one witch who repented around you, in your church, community, state or even the nation? If yes, what is the ratio of those who repented to those who continue and die in it.

You probably have heard of witches confessing and dieing afterwards.

The books are true life stories.

Well... Ive not seen any one on one repented but I believe there are some who repent but may not come out to say it.
Re: Can A Witch Repent? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
Yes Dey Can, But It's Very Hard.
Re: Can A Witch Repent? by seyi360(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
Brachaa:

The books are true life stories.

Well... Ive not seen any one on one repented but I believe there are some who repent but may not come out to say it.

The reality is that witchcraft is a no return ticket journey of wickedness.
It's a bottomless pit of wickedness from which the practitioners cannot come out.
Trying to repent of witchcraft is like closing the stable door after the horse bolted.

The devil does not release his captives.
The few who received special grace to repent will have to kiss goodbye to normal lives.
However for the remaining 99.9% who sold their souls to the devil, the witchcraft spirit will eventually destroy them.
Re: Can A Witch Repent? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
seyi360:

It's a bottomless pit of wickedness from which the practitioners cannot come out.
Trying to repent of witchcraft is like closing the stable door after the horse bolted.

The few who received special grace to repent will have to kiss goodbye to normal lives.
However for the remaining 99.9% who sold their souls to the devil, the witchcraft spirit will eventually destroy them.

How van you say for sure? You haven't met every witch, so you can't say for certain.

I still believe there are some who've repented.
Re: Can A Witch Repent? by Bahamas95(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
My former landlord's wife was a renowned witch. She even brag about it everyday in the compound at the slightest provocation....There was a time she confessed and her children had to lock her indoors saying their mum was suffering from high fever and not witchcraft.

Na 3months ago her fowl lay cook egg, stroke from nowhere hit her. She was taken to several places for treatment but all efforts to revive her proved abortive because she refused to confess all her atrocities when she was asked to by the spiritualist..........I don't think it's possible for witches to repent, they got Stony hearts

1 Like

Re: Can A Witch Repent? by Chiedu4Trump: 2:54am On Aug 16, 2020
There is nothing beyond the power of God
Re: Can A Witch Repent? by OtemAtum: 3:07am On Aug 16, 2020
Those who call themselves witches and wizards are just using psychology on the ignorant ones. Witches have no spiritual power, rather they are psychics who use psychophysical sense on the ignorant ones, especially on the religious ones, most especially on the gullible Christians. That's why you see that freethinkers, humanists and atheists don't have problem with anything you call witches and wizards. This is because they know that there is no such thing. It's only the wise that will understand. Peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Witch Repent? by seyi360(m): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2020
OtemAtum:
Those who call themselves witches and wizards are just using psychology on the ignorant ones. Witches have no spiritual power, rather they are psychics who use psychophysical sense on the ignorant ones, especially on the religious ones, most especially on the gullible Christians. That's why you see that freethinkers, humanists and atheists don't have problem with anything you call witches and wizards. This is because they know that there is no such thing. It's only the wise that will understand. Peace.

May God damage your ignorance before it's too late
Re: Can A Witch Repent? by helinues: 6:55am On Aug 16, 2020
Can Nigeria politicians repent?
Re: Can A Witch Repent? by seyi360(m): 6:58am On Aug 16, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:
There is nothing beyond the power of God

However God needs your cooperation to do some things. In this instance, the witch looses the ability to yield and surrender herself/himself for deliverance.
The heart is hardened and therefore cannot submit to God.
Re: Can A Witch Repent? by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 16, 2020
seyi360:

However God needs your cooperation to do some things. In this instance, the witch looses the ability to yield and surrender herself/himself for deliverance.
The heart is hardened and therefore cannot submit to God.

If you're asked to list what you hate which one will you mention first, the most important or the lesser?

Well please check what God's word said to the Christians in Corinth and see how God weighed Witchcraft! Galatians 5:19-21

It's like Witchcraft came fifth, so before thinking of how to kill witches, remember those mentioned before Witchcraft! smiley
Re: Can A Witch Repent? by seyi360(m): 8:01am On Aug 16, 2020
helinues:
Can Nigeria politicians repent?

This one weak me
Re: Can A Witch Repent? by sonmvayina(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2020
Brachaa:

They can.

Don't delude yourself... You don't know what kind of initiation ritual they do...

So believe me when I tell you, the only way out of witch craft is death..
Re: Can A Witch Repent? by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 16, 2020
sonmvayina:

Don't delude yourself... You don't know what kind of initiation ritual they do...

So believe me when I tell you, the only way out of witch craft is death..

You are the one that shouldn't delude yourself because I'm sure you don't know God says He's the head of all principalities and powers. Therefore has the power to arrest any witch and make them repent and do His biddings. Even the witches can attest to the power of God Almighty, that is why they mind those they toy with.

Go and look for the book "born twice".
I'm sure you grew up in the millennium era. If you grew up in the 90s, you would have heard of testimonies of witches who surrendered and gave their lives to Jesus.

Shalom.
Re: Can A Witch Repent? by ochibuogwu5: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
GRACE FROM JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED:
"I again saw under the sun that the race is not to the swift and the battle is not to the strong, and neither is bread to the wise nor riches to those of intelligence and understanding nor favor to men of ability; but time and chance overtake them all."
(Ecclesiastes 9:11)

It is only the *grace* from Jesus Christ Crucified that will position you to be at the right place and at the right time.
For every assignment, any human being must execute on this earth; there is a *consignment of grace* for you to perform such responsibility/service without trying to struggle through your human capabilities which are always insufficient resources.

Pray for grace from Jesus Christ Crucified to execute whatever assignment you have to perform on this earth *apart from your human abilities* or you will live throughout this earthly journey *struggling*
If you are offered wealth(mammon) for execution of any earthly assignment; it will kill you physically and spiritually yet you will not achieve that work.

If you seek mercy to receive grace from Jesus Christ Crucified without any material resources for a particular assignment; grace will bring all the resources and you will accomplish that assignment effortlessly.

Grace does not reduce the holiness standard of God from 100% to 99.9999% for anybody whether a Christian or non-christian; anointed/ordained Christian leaders or those who think or have been made to believe that they are less anointed Christian but grace is the help from God to enable any human being who believes in Jesus death on the Cross and resurrection to have *the capacity and life of Christ* to be able to live up to and operate in obedience to the 100% holiness standard of God effortlessly on this earth consistently and progressively till biological death or rapture of the Saints just like Jesus Christ while He lived in the human body on earth which means it is Jesus (grace and truth; John 1:14) that is living through the mortal-bodies of any genuine believer on this earth (Titus 2:11-12) yet you are still a human being with a free-will and still has emotions that recognises the enticements of sin, lust, corruption and evil but does not sin in thoughts, words or deeds.

Grace is superior to gold(money/intelligence/mammon).
Grace is the currency of Heaven
Money(mammon) is the currency of this world

"Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, *let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear*: for our God is a consuming fire" (Hebrews 12:28-29 KJV)

"For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy." (Romans 9:15-16 KJV)

"Let us therefore *come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need*."
(Hebrews 4:16 KJV)

"And the Word (Christ) became flesh, and lived among us; and we [actually] saw His glory, glory as belongs to the [One and] only begotten Son of the Father, [the Son who is truly unique, the only One of His kind, who is] *full of grace and truth (absolutely free of deception)*. 15 John testified [repeatedly] about Him and has cried out [testifying officially for the record, with validity and relevance], “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has a higher rank than I and has priority over me, for He existed before me.’” 16 For out of *His fullness [the superabundance of His grace and truth] we have all received grace upon grace [spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing, favor upon favor, and gift heaped upon gift*]. 17 For the Law was given through Moses, but *grace [the unearned, undeserved favor of God] and truth came through Jesus Christ*." (John 1:14-17 amp)

Grace,
Your Grace alone is all I plead for,
Grace to serve thee aright Lord Jesus Christ Crucified,
Oh Grace to love you more. Amen.
Declaring and Singing.........(praying for mercy and grace from Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified should be every second prayer of a genuine believer)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Can A Witch Repent? by judedwriter(m): 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
It is almost impossible for a witch to repent.

Most witches and wizards prefer to die than to get a chance to repent.

It takes God's great mercy for them to repent.
Re: Can A Witch Repent? by sonmvayina(m): 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
Brachaa:

You are the one that shouldn't delude yourself because I'm sure you don't know God says He's the head of all principalities and powers. Therefore has the power to arrest any witch and make them repent and do His biddings. Even the witches can attest to the power of God Almighty, that is why they mind those they toy with.

Go and look for the book "born twice".
I'm sure you grew up in the millennium era. If you grew up in the 90s, you would have heard of testimonies of witches who surrendered and gave their lives to Jesus.

Shalom.

LOL.. You are still a baby.. I had already graduated from university in the 90s..

So believe me when I open my mouth.... You get a stool or you sit on the ground and listen..

If there was a way out, God will not ask you to kill them..

1 Like

Re: Can A Witch Repent? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
sonmvayina:

LOL.. You are still a baby.. I had already graduated from university in the 90s..

So believe me when I open my mouth.... You get a stool or you sit on the ground and listen..

undecided

Baba, sorry Sir.

1 Like

Re: Can A Witch Repent? by Missyajoke(f): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
sonmvayina:
Answer is No..

The ink way out of witchcraft is death..

Says who
Re: Can A Witch Repent? by Superpower(m): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
sonmvayina:

But according to the bible God told us to kill adulterers too.Does that mean there is no way out of adultery
Re: Can A Witch Repent? by sonmvayina(m): 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
Missyajoke:

Says who

Says God.. "Suffer not a witch to live"

1 Like

Re: Can A Witch Repent? by sonmvayina(m): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
Superpower:
But according to the bible God told us to kill adulterers too.Does that mean there is no way out of adultery

Whats the way out.. How can you undo what they had done?
Re: Can A Witch Repent? by TheSourcerer: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
seyi360:

hi hello I'm Sourcerer. smiley
Re: Can A Witch Repent? by TheSourcerer: 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
sonmvayina:

graduated in the 80's or 70's
Doesn't make you any more right or intelligeble
Than one born in the 20's or 90's

You are a child, just growning at different paces , children born in different times , still confused about the world they are in
Re: Can A Witch Repent? by CodeTemplar: 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
Even if they manage to repent, I think they will likely arrive at "the outer darkness".
Re: Can A Witch Repent? by sonmvayina(m): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
graduated in the 80's or 70's
Doesn't make you any more right or intelligeble
Than one born in the 20's or 90's

You are a child, just growning at different paces , children born in different times , still confused about the world they are in

in anyway you want to look at it...you are still a baby..spiritually or otherwise..

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Book Of The Bible You Love Most? / Enjoy 50 Free Sms And N1.00k/sms For Nigeria Golden Jubilee / Cultivate A Heart For God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.