Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

In Need Of Xbox One Discs - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / In Need Of Xbox One Discs (2096 Views)

Price Of Xbox One Controller / Anyone Selling Xbox One Discs? / 2pcs Of Xbox 1s Internal Power Supply sold out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Xbox One Discs by Michaelcas(m): 9:03am On Aug 16, 2020
Anyone got Xbox One discs for sale? Indicate
Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by Fernandowski(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2020
bro.... I got frustrated after searching for long and decided to swap my xbox one for a ps4

the best gaming decision I have made in my life so far

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by spoilerx: 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by Controller360: 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Subscribe for Gamepass if you need games bro
Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by Sholzbankz: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
Michaelcas:
Call/whatsapp 08084616594

Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by lacastre: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
Michaelcas:

Which one u need
Call to duty ww2 13k
Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by spoilerx: 7:06am On Aug 18, 2020
Fernandowski:
bro.... I got frustrated after searching for long and decided to swap my xbox one for a ps4

Which state u dey?

u no see Xbox one cd buy for market??
Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by Fernandowski(m): 8:19am On Aug 18, 2020
spoilerx:

Which state u dey?

u no see Xbox one cd buy for market??
I dey onitsha and yes, I no see xbox one cd buy for market
Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by lacastre: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Fernandowski:
Xbox cd is as plenty as ps here in lagos

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by spoilerx: 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
Fernandowski:

Wow!!

Thats sad.
Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by johnnyholtby(m): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
I have them. Message me on WhatsApp and let's talk. 08065791142

Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by johnnyholtby(m): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
Fernandowski:

lol unfortunately you made the wrong decision. Xbox discs are cheaper and easy to get if you know where to look e.g iexgames sells both new and used cd games. Better still you can also get a game engineer to download games for you through gamepass
Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by johnnyholtby(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
johnnyholtby:
lol unfortunately you made the wrong decision. Xbox discs are cheaper and easy to get if you know where to look e.g iexgames sells both new and used cd games. Better still you can also get a game engineer to download games for you through gamepass. I have over 20 games installed on my external hard drive through gamepass

Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by Fernandowski(m): 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
johnnyholtby:
lol unfortunately you made the wrong decision. Xbox discs are cheaper and easy to get if you know where to look e.g iexgames sells both new and used cd games. Better still you can also get a game engineer to download games for you through gamepass
ohh and what about

God of war

uncharted

last of us

days gone

spider man ??

switching to the PS4 console have been the best gaming decision of my life so far bro

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by johnnyholtby(m): 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Fernandowski:
ohh and what about

God of war

uncharted

last of us

days gone

spider man ??

switching to the PS4 console have been the best gaming decision of my life so far bro
Bro Xbox has exclusives too. Nothing comes close to Forza horizon. Gears of war, Halo, Microsoft Flight simulator etc. Graphics and hardware xbox trumps playstation. I get your point cos you own a playstation. I sell consoles and repair them too, so I kinda know my stuffs. Anyways we all have our reasons why we stick to a brand cool
Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by Darlingjazz1: 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
People don't know that XBOX is a beast compared to PS4 you will only appreciate Xbox when you compare the 4k output. mehn that thing will make you smash your PS4 pro
Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by johnnyholtby(m): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
Darlingjazz1:
People don't know that XBOX is a beast compared to PS4 you will only appreciate Xbox when you compare the 4k output. mehn that thing will make you smash your PS4 pro
You know this bro. Imo if you don't have 4K HDR TV just get the Xbox One S, it's also a beast. Comparing PS4 to Xbox is a no brainer.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by Controller360: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
johnnyholtby:
You know this bro. Imo if you don't have 4K HDR TV just get the Xbox One S, it's also a beast. Comparing PS4 to Xbox is a no brainer.
Gamepass makes it easier to own games sef. Just find where to copy games, that's all.
Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by johnnyholtby(m): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
Controller360:

Gamepass makes it easier to own games sef. Just find where to copy games, that's all.
That's what I do cheesy cheesy . Na person wey never play Xbox One dey talk say PS4 is better. I've you ever handled Xbox One Elite controller? Such a beauty smiley
Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by Controller360: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
johnnyholtby:
That's what I do cheesy cheesy . Na person wey never play Xbox One dey talk say PS4 is better. I've you ever handled Xbox One Elite controller? Such a beauty smiley
At all. Na headset I wan get now sef. But I still dey service.
Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by lacastre: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
Controller360:

At all. Na headset I wan get now sef. But I still dey service.

I have it
Turtle beach stealth 6
Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by Controller360: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
lacastre:

I have it
Turtle beach stealth 6
For sale? Or yours personally?
Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by Fernandowski(m): 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
johnnyholtby:
Bro Xbox has exclusives too. Nothing comes close to Forza horizon. Gears of war, Halo, Microsoft Flight simulator etc. Graphics and hardware xbox trumps playstation. I get your point cos you own a playstation. I sell consoles and repair them too, so I kinda know my stuffs. Anyways we all have our reasons why we stick to a brand cool
yeah we all do but bro, did you just say xbox has better exclusives than playstation??

damn bro!!!
Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by johnnyholtby(m): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
Fernandowski:
yeah we all do but bro, did you just say xbox has better exclusives than playstation??

damn bro!!!
where did I say Xbox has better exclusives? I meant when it comes to any racing game (arcade or simulation) nothing comes close to Forza horizon. Xbox also has exclusives that can make you jump ship (same with playstation too). Exclusives alone won't decide the better console though. Still Xbox is the better console. Price, repairability, Xbox game pass, controller, hardware, software, sheer power, graphics, backward compatibility.Tbh apart from playstation exclusives, playstation has nothing on Xbox (especially PS4 Pro vs Xbox One X)
Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by POPTV(m): 12:24am On Aug 19, 2020
Team Xbox ni ooo.... Awa eyan Phil Spencer sad
Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by lacastre: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2020
Controller360:

For sale? Or yours personally?
I sell now....
I just sold all my xbox one and one X remaining Xbox360
Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by Controller360: 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
lacastre:

I sell now....
I just sold all my xbox one and one X remaining Xbox360
You're not gaming again? undecided
Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by mrMeen(m): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
johnnyholtby:
absolute fallacy no Xbox exclusive comes close to God of war let alone the last of us II, we give you hardware but when it comes to games it is not even fair.
Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by johnnyholtby(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
mrMeen:
absolute fallacy no Xbox exclusive comes close to God of war let alone the last of us II, we give you hardware but when it comes to games it is not even fair.
fallacy? How do you compare game? Cos of exclusives? Maybe you should read again and try to understand. Nothing comes close to Forza horizon when you're talking about racing game. Nothing comes close to it when you're talking about graphics. And it's just just hardware bro. You know what backward compatibility means? Don't even get me started with playstation's clunky UI. Or you wanna talk about how it's easier to play games through gamepass. It's okay to be a fanboy but please try be reasonable about it grin grin. P.S God of war isn't even Sony's best exclusive title, ever heard of horizon zero dawn?

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by mrMeen(m): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
johnnyholtby:
fallacy? How do you compare game? Cos of exclusives? Maybe you should read again and try to understand. Nothing comes close to Forza horizon when you're talking about racing game. Nothing comes close to it when you're talking about graphics. And it's just just hardware bro. You know what backward compatibility means? Don't even get me started with playstation's clunky UI. Or you wanna talk about how it's easier to play games through gamepass. It's okay to be a fanboy but please try be reasonable about it grin grin. P.S God of war isn't even Sony's best exclusive title, ever heard of horizon zero dawn?
froze is a racing game you cannot compare the graphics of racing games to action adventure games and even in that department the last of us II is far better than it.

ps5 is going to be backwards compatible with ps4 so take that as you will, and UI preference is subjective because I prefer PlayStation's to Xbox which follows the design language of windows which I don't like in the first place.

And you are the only person I've ever seen saying horizon zero dawn is better than God of war, maybe it's the third best??, fourth best??, PlayStation exclusive.
Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by typicalgamer(m): 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
mrMeen:

How many times can you play those exclusives without getting bored most games people play are call of duty and FIFA which is available in both consoles but runs and plays better with Xbox

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Xbox One Discs by typicalgamer(m): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
johnnyholtby:

Graphical wise nothing no racing games comes close to Forza series or Microsoft flight simulator check it out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Get D Full Download Of Winning Eleven 8? / Anybody With PES Or FIFA 2017 For PC In Ilorin / Clean Super Slim PS3 With 11 Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.