Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,840 members, 7,851,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

I iu - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I iu (545 Views)

My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank / Career Dilemma / Career Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I iu by Adeleketj: 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
T
Re: I iu by Amiblinks0408: 9:10am On Aug 17, 2020
Now listen and listen good. The bank is trying to intimidate you and the only thing you need now is a lawyer. But of course you can't afford a lawyer, good!. Now clean up your eyes and stop drinking. First thing tomorrow morning, go to public complaints commission secretariat at island very close to bank of industry. Lay your complaints and ask forvl help. This may not stop the disgrace from the bank but it will keep your from going to gail and you will have your life back. If you are lucky they will assign a lawyer to handle your case for free but you may have to take care of some little expenses like transportation and documents. Don't waste anymore time or they will torment your life
Re: I iu by Adeleketj: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
Amiblinks0408:
Now listen and listen good. The bank is trying to intimidate you and the only thing you need now is a lawyer. But of course you can't afford a lawyer, good!. Now clean up your eyes and stop drinking. First thing tomorrow morning, go to public complaints commission secretariat at island very close to bank of industry. Lay your complaints and ask forvl help. This may not stop the disgrace from the bank but it will keep your from going to gail and you will have your life back. If you are lucky they will assign a lawyer to handle your case for free but you may have to take care of some little expenses like transportation and documents. Don't waste anymore time or they will torment your life

I am presently not in Lagos for now
Do they have their branches any other place in Nigeria
Re: I iu by Amiblinks0408: 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
When you have Google
Re: I iu by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 18, 2020
Hmmm, this is serious, all these contract jobs are just too risky. Reason why I don't move close to them.

Op, meet human right activists around you. I'm sure they will help.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Private Military Contractor Or Global Military Mercenary. / Start A Cryptocurrency Trading Careers. Date: June 6th / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.