Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Why I Enjoy Using intimacy gadget – Kemi Olunloyo Talks About Her Sex Life - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Enjoy Using intimacy gadget – Kemi Olunloyo Talks About Her Sex Life (587 Views)

How Can I Tell Her That I Saw Her Sex Video Online. / English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) / Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Enjoy Using intimacy gadget – Kemi Olunloyo Talks About Her Sex Life by Joanne07: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
Investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, sets the Nigerian media ablaze as she talks about her sex life and why she enjoys using a intimacy gadget.

In an interview with PUNCH, Kemi talked about her sex life, her problem with famous Nigerian singer Davido, who she has always publicly criticized and her birthday wishes.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/08/16/why-i-enjoy-using-sex-toy-kemi-olunloyo-talks-about-her-sex-life/
Re: Why I Enjoy Using intimacy gadget – Kemi Olunloyo Talks About Her Sex Life by Profadvocate: 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
Fake news...pls ignore
Re: Why I Enjoy Using intimacy gadget – Kemi Olunloyo Talks About Her Sex Life by Mayng01(m): 6:30am On Aug 17, 2020
Oldies & intimacy gadget

(1) (Reply)

Apprentice Stole 120k From A Woman's Account Via USSD / #endsars: SWAT Has Been In Existence Since 2013 / Use Military On #endsars Protesters, Man Urges Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.