Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Prophetic Medicine - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophetic Medicine (811 Views)

Sickle Cell Disease And Prophetic Medicine / Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting / Prophetic Medicine : Milk Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophetic Medicine by advocatejare(m): 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
The world shouldn't bother about finding vaccines and cure for Corona virus, cancers, HIV/AIDS and other diseases. Prophet Muhammad had told us about a wonder drug that cures all ailment.

Narrated By Abu Huraira
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "There is healing in black cumin for all diseases except death."
-sahih Bukhari 7:71:592

Antichristian pharmaceutical companies should stop wasting their time in discovering new drugs, prophetic medicine is sufficient.

NCDC should start pumping Covid 19 infected people with black cumin right?

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Medicine by advocatejare(m): 9:24am On Aug 18, 2020
Empiree, Rashduct4luv, Antichristian, Biodun556

You guys should be trillonaires now for selling black cumin to cure Covid 19, HIV and cancers
Re: Prophetic Medicine by AntiChristian: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2020
advocatejare:
The world shouldn't bother about finding vaccines and cure for Corona virus, cancers, HIV/AIDS and other diseases. Prophet Muhammad had told us about a wonder drug that cures all ailment.

Narrated By Abu Huraira
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "There is healing in black cumin for all diseases except death."

Antichristian pharmaceutical companies should stop wasting their time in discovering new drugs, prophetic medicine is sufficient.

NCDC should start pumping Covid 19 infected people with black cumin right?

Actually this is not a question. We all know of the politics involved in the Pharmaceutical Industry at the moment. Who will discover a drug for covid 19 after many Pharmaceutical companies have invested Billions of dollars in the Vaccines?

Having said this we believe in the sayings of our Prophet which you quoted though the usage is still being researched.

Nigella Sativa is also mentioned in the Bible as curative black seed.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7338708/

Governor Seyi Makinde After Covid 19 recovery
Speaking in a telephone interview during a programme on Fresh FM, Ibadan, on Monday evening, Mr Makinde said he used honey, Vitamin C and Blackseed Oil.
“My very good friend and brother, Dr Muyideen Olatunji is the one in charge of the Primary Healthcare for Oyo State. He came to me and said, look, I am going to send to you this blackseed oil, it boosts immunity. So I mixed it with honey and took one teaspoon in the morning and one in the evening.”
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/386347-how-i-recovered-from-coronavirus-seyi-makinde.html
Re: Prophetic Medicine by advocatejare(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2020
AntiChristian:

Actually this is not a question. We all know of the politics involved in the Pharmaceutical Industry at the moment. Who will discover a drug for covid 19 after many Pharmaceutical companies have invested Billions of dollars in the Vaccines?
Muhammad said black cumin heals all diseases, using black cumin now will not be a discovery, no company has to manufacture it, it's naturally available so your excuse is not reasonable

Having said this we believe in the sayings of our Prophet which you quoted though the usage is still being researched.
and for more than 1400 years mention just one disease that black cumin has been scientifically proven to heal

Nigella Sativa is also mentioned in the Bible as curative black seed.

simply state the book, chapter and verse where the Bible says that black seed heals all diseases

Governor Seyi Makinde After Covid 19 recovery
Speaking in a telephone interview during a programme on Fresh FM, Ibadan, on Monday evening, Mr Makinde said he used honey, Vitamin C and Blackseed Oil.
“My very good friend and brother, Dr Muyideen Olatunji is the one in charge of the Primary Healthcare for Oyo State. He came to me and said, look, I am going to send to you this blackseed oil, it boosts immunity. So I mixed it with honey and took one teaspoon in the morning and one in the evening.”
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/386347-how-i-recovered-from-coronavirus-seyi-makinde.html
You mentioned three things Vitamin C, Honey and Black seed oil but you gave the glory to black seed oil grin because you sha want to link use back door to say that Muhammad was right.

Didnt you see the part where he said he was also eating Amala grin ? Amala also helps fight Covid 19 na

No scientific studies have demonstrated that black oil helps with Covid 19. Studies have shown that hydroxychloroquine and the rest work but no scientific studies has shown that the fake regimen Muhammad gave us 1400 years ago work to heal any sickness not to talk of all sickness as your prophet claimed

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Medicine by AntiChristian: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
advocatejare:

Muhammad said black cumin heals all diseases, using black cumin now will not be a discovery, no company has to manufacture it, it's naturally available so your excuse is not reasonable.

We still need to discover how it is to be used, in what dosage,.....

advocatejare:
and for more than 1400 years mention just one disease that black cumin has been scientifically proven to heal
Don't be an idiot here, open the link given prvioulsy and you won't be able to read the scientific journal available there on Nigella Sativa.

advocatejare:
simply state the book, chapter and verse where the Bible says that black seed heals all diseases

Isaiah 28:24-27 and Matthew 23:23

advocatejare:
You mentioned three things Vitamin C, Honey and Black seed oil but you gave the glory to black seed oil grin because you sha want to link use back door to say that Muhammad was right.
See how you think like a retard? Did the Prophet say Black Cumin only? Vitamin C is ascorbic acid while Honey is also a healer according to the Qur'an 16:69-70.

advocatejare:
Didn't you see the part where he said he was also eating Amala grin ? Amala also helps fight Covid 19 na
This is extremely foolish!
Jesus your God was eating food and drinking wine and it was those food that enable him perform the miracles he did.

advocatejare:
No scientific studies have demonstrated that black oil helps with Covid 19. Studies have shown that hydroxychloroquine and the rest work but no scientific studies has shown that the fake regimen Muhammad gave us 1400 years ago work to heal any sickness not to talk of all sickness as your prophet claimed

Learn to read and admit your mistake. The link above is a research site on N. Sativa or Black Cumin.
Re: Prophetic Medicine by advocatejare(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
AntiChristian:

We still need to discover how it is to be used, in what dosage,.....
After more than 1400 years?

When Alexander Fleming discovered penicillin in 1928 it was well received and found to be effective and revolutionized the medical world.

The lie that Muhammad told us since more than 1400 Years ago has been proven to be a big fat lie, black cumin doesn't even heal a single disease not to talk of all diseases.

Isaiah 28:24-27 and Matthew 23:23

Mathew 23:23 and Isaiah 28 only mentioned cumin, there's no mention of it curing all diseases.

You're a liar. No wonder you couldn't quote it out yourself.

Matt.23.23 - "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices--mint, dill and cummin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law--justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.

Isa.28.25 - When he has leveled the surface, does he not sow caraway and scatter cummin? Does he not plant wheat in its place, barley in its plot, and spelt in its field?

Did the Prophet say Black Cumin only?
Yes. Muhammad mentioned only Black cumin.

"Narrated By Abu Huraira

Vitamin C is ascorbic acid while Honey is also a healer according to the Qur'an 16:69-70.
Science discovered vitamin C and it was never mentioned in the Quran.

Honey has been a healer since even before the days of ancient Egyptians. The Quran didnt tell us a new thing, Muhammad was only repeating what the world already knew long long before Muhammad was even born

"Honey was a mainstay in the medical practices of many cultures for centuries. Over 4,000 years ago, honey was used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine, where it was thought to be effective in treating indigestion and imbalances in the body.

Before its use by Ancient Egyptians, honey was rubbed onto the skin to treat wounds and has been found in medicinal substances from over 5,000 years ago."

-https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/264667#history

This is extremely foolish!
Jesus your God was eating food and drinking wine and it was those food that enable him perform the miracles he did.
Jesus is not my God, Jesus is the son of Yahweh that your Quran explains by saying that Allah breathed his spirit into Maryam's vagina and impregnated her.

Your so called Holy Quran tells us about how Allah was boasting about how he blew his spirit(Ruh] into the فَرْج vagina(faraj/farjaha- her vaginaفَرْجَهَا ) of Mariam and impregnating Mariam in that process, and at the same time, your Allah was not brave enough to accept that he was the father of Jesus after he acknowledged the fact that it was after he blew his spirit into Mariam's vagina that she got pregnant with a holy son, Jesus.

The word used in the Arabic Quran is farjaha, which is the Arabic word for "her vaginaفَرْجَهَا" but the translators were ashamed that Allah could boast about how he was sniffing his spirit into the vagina of Mariam hence they deliberately translated farjaha into chastity.

Sura 21:91
Wa-allati [and who] ahsanat [guarded] farjaha [vágina] fanafakhnā [so we breathed] feeha [therein] min [of] ruhina [our spirit] waja [and we] alnāhā [made her] wa-ibnahā [and her son] ayatan [a sign/verse] lil’ʿālamīna [for the world].

Sura 66:12
wamaryama[And Maryam] ib'nata[daughter of] ʿim'rāna[Imran] allatī[who] aḥṣanat[guarded] farjahā[HER VAGINA] fanafakhnā[so we BREATHED] fīhi[INTO IT] min[of] rūḥinā[OUR SPIRIT] waṣaddaqat bikalimāti rabbihā wakutubihi wakānat mina l-qānitīna

If miracles was by eating food, Muhammad ate and ate till he was poisoned, yet he couldn't perform a single miracle.That alone proved that he was a false prophet

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Medicine by advocatejare(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
AntiChristian:

Learn to read and admit your mistake. The link above is a research site on N. Sativa or Black Cumin.
If only you took time to read the journal you would have seen this in their conclusion.

"N. sativa could be used as an adjuvant therapy along with repurposed conventional drugs to manage the patients with COVID-19."

The embolden has shown that your black cumin doesn't cure anything and the authors said when combined with confirmed drugs it can manage and not cure, which means Muhammad was wrong.

it has to be used with confirmed drug for that particular disease and as soon as the main drug works, they give the glory to black cumin just because they want to make the false things Muhammad said to appear true.

Show me a study that shows that black cumin when used without combining with any proven effective drug cures any disease. And mention the name of the disease

When Muhammad made his assertion, he black cumin cures all diseases, he didn't say when you combine with any drug.

Finally, this stupid research that you posted didnt administer black cumin on anybody and see it work, they just sat down and make stupid inferences based on perceived potential properties of the active ingredient in black cumin.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Medicine by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:44am On Aug 31, 2020
AntiChristian:

A tradtionalist told me from one who had told him from Muhammad b. Talha from Uthman v. Abdul-Rahman that in the raid of Muharib and B. Thalaba the apostle had captured a slave called Yasar, and he put him in charge of his milch-camels to shepherd them in the neighborhood of al-Jamma. Some men of Qays of Kubba of Bajila came to the apostle suffering from an epidemic and enlarged spleens, and the apostle told them that if they went to the milch camels and drank their milk and their urine they would recover, so off they went.

From The Sirat Rasul Allah ( The Life of The Prophet of God ), by Ibn Ishaq (3)
pages 677, 678

AntiChristian, Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Camel Urine is available Enjoy 95% discount on A bottle. Limited offer valid while stocks last

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Medicine by AntiChristian: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

A tradtionalist told me from one who had told him from Muhammad b. Talha from Uthman v. Abdul-Rahman that in the raid of Muharib and B. Thalaba the apostle had captured a slave called Yasar, and he put him in charge of his milch-camels to shepherd them in the neighborhood of al-Jamma. Some men of Qays of Kubba of Bajila came to the apostle suffering from an epidemic and enlarged spleens, and the apostle told them that if they went to the milch camels and drank their milk and their urine they would recover, so off they went.

From The Sirat Rasul Allah ( The Life of The Prophet of God ), by Ibn Ishaq (3)
pages 677, 678

AntiChristian, Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Camel Urine is available Enjoy 95% discount on A bottle. Limited offer valid while stocks last

Actually you don't need to lie that you sell Camel urine to be a critic. Anyways, your own form of Christianity permits telling lies to prove points.

Camel urine and milk has been proven to be medicinal since ages.

Here's an extract from an online journal from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22922085/

Camel urine components display anti-cancer properties in vitro

Nujoud Al-Yousef 1 , Ameera Gaafar, Basem Al-Otaibi, Ibrahim Al-Jammaz, Khaled Al-Hussein, Abdelilah Aboussekhra

Abstract
Ethnopharmacological relevance: While camel urine (CU) is widely used in the Arabian Peninsula to treat various diseases, including cancer, its exact mechanism of action is still not defined. The objective of the present study is to investigate whether camel urine has anti-cancer effect on human cells in vitro.

Materials and methods: The annexinV/PI assay was used to assess apoptosis, and immunoblotting analysis determined the effect of CU on different apoptotic and oncogenic proteins. Furthermore, flow cytometry and Elispot were utilized to investigate cytotoxicity and the effect on the cell cycle as well as the production of cytokines, respectively.

Results: Camel urine showed cytotoxicity against various, but not all, human cancer cell lines, with only marginal effect on non-tumorigenic epithelial and normal fibroblast cells epithelial and fibroblast cells. Interestingly, 216 mg/ml of lyophilized CU inhibited cell proliferation and triggered more than 80% of apoptosis in different cancer cells, including breast carcinomas and medulloblastomas. Apoptosis was induced in these cells through the intrinsic pathway via Bcl-2 decrease. Furthermore, CU down-regulated the cancer-promoting proteins survivin, β-catenin and cyclin D1 and increased the level of the cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor p21. In addition, we have shown that CU has no cytotoxic effect against peripheral blood mononuclear cells and has strong immuno-inducer activity through inducing IFN-γ and inhibiting the Th2 cytokines IL-4, IL-6 and IL-10.

Conclusions: CU has specific and efficient anti-cancer and potent immune-modulator properties in vitro.

Copyright © 2012 Elsevier Ireland Ltd. All rights reserved.

It is great being a Muslim, Alhamdulillah!
Re: Prophetic Medicine by advocatejare(m): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

Actually you don't need to lie that you sell Camel urine to be a critic. Anyways, your own form of Christianity permits telling lies to prove points.

Here's an extract from an online journal from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22922085/

Nujoud Al-Yousef 1 , Ameera Gaafar, Basem Al-Otaibi, Ibrahim Al-Jammaz, Khaled Al-Hussein, Abdelilah Aboussekhra

Abstract
Ethnopharmacological relevance: While camel urine (CU) is widely used in the Arabian Peninsula to treat various diseases, including cancer, its exact mechanism of action is still not defined. The objective of the present study is to investigate whether camel urine has anti-cancer effect on human cells in vitro.

Materials and methods: The annexinV/PI assay was used to assess apoptosis, and immunoblotting analysis determined the effect of CU on different apoptotic and oncogenic proteins. Furthermore, flow cytometry and Elispot were utilized to investigate cytotoxicity and the effect on the cell cycle as well as the production of cytokines, respectively.

Results: Camel urine showed cytotoxicity against various, but not all, human cancer cell lines, with only marginal effect on non-tumorigenic epithelial and normal fibroblast cells epithelial and fibroblast cells. Interestingly, 216 mg/ml of lyophilized CU inhibited cell proliferation and triggered more than 80% of apoptosis in different cancer cells, including breast carcinomas and medulloblastomas. Apoptosis was induced in these cells through the intrinsic pathway via Bcl-2 decrease. Furthermore, CU down-regulated the cancer-promoting proteins survivin, β-catenin and cyclin D1 and increased the level of the cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor p21. In addition, we have shown that CU has no cytotoxic effect against peripheral blood mononuclear cells and has strong immuno-inducer activity through inducing IFN-γ and inhibiting the Th2 cytokines IL-4, IL-6 and IL-10.

Conclusions: CU has specific and efficient anti-cancer and potent immune-modulator properties in vitro.

Name one person that was cured with camel urine without adding other real drugs. grin

Liars will go to any length to lie to the world

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Medicine by AntiChristian: 8:19am On Sep 02, 2020
advocatejare:

Name one person that was cured with camel urine without adding other real drugs. grin

Liars will go to any length to lie to the world

This is similar to you saying name one person that has been cured of Malaria using ACT.

They are many. Many Muslims earn their income by selling and prescribing this medicines.

Even if i knew any i can't of cos mention names. But i and my family used it.
Re: Prophetic Medicine by advocatejare(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

This is similar to you saying name one person that has been cured of Malaria using ACT.

They are many. Many Muslims earn their income by selling and prescribing this medicines.

Even if i knew any i can't of cos mention names. But i and my family used it.
You and your family drink camel urine cheesy grin

Anyways, science is about evidence not speculations, the real scientific journals would show you people that have been cured by a particular ailment with the drugs they conducted studies on and they will compare it with those who didn't take anything or those that took a dummy drug called placebo.

I need you to give me such a study that proved that camel urine alone cured people of any ailment and the evidence that it worked better than those you took dummy drug or placebo

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Medicine by AntiChristian: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
advocatejare:

You and your family drink camel urine cheesy grin

Anyways, science is about evidence not speculations, the real scientific journals would show you people that have been cured by a particular ailment with the drugs they conducted studies on and they will compare it with those who didn't take anything or those that took a dummy drug called placebo.

I need you to give me such a study that proved that camel urine alone cured people of any ailment and the evidence that it worked better than those you took dummy drug or placebo

Which school did you attend? Search for journals online. Them plenty.
Re: Prophetic Medicine by advocatejare(m): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

Which school did you attend? Search for journals online. Them plenty.
You're the one that has points to prove. Show us that your Prophet was not a liar that his word is true.

Show us the scientific evidence
Re: Prophetic Medicine by AntiChristian: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
advocatejare:

You're the one that has points to prove. Show us that your Prophet was not a liar that his word is true.

Show us the scientific evidence

Are you Antiislam again?

Oga o
Re: Prophetic Medicine by advocatejare(m): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

Are you Antiislam again?

Oga o
I'm your tormentor, Advocatejare
Re: Prophetic Medicine by AntiChristian: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
advocatejare:

I'm your tormentor, Advocatejare

More like a nuisance of little worth.

See how rashduct schooled you over there on hanging=crucifixion!

Olodo agbalaga. He doesn't even know the Bible yet he's calling someone ignorant.
Re: Prophetic Medicine by advocatejare(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

More like a nuisance of little worth.

See how rashduct schooled you over there on hanging=crucifixion!

Olodo agbalaga. He doesn't even know the Bible yet he's calling someone ignorant.
Rashduct4luv schooled who, in case you missed it here you are:

I won't allow you to deviate.

Your Allah was oblivious of history, there was nothing like crucifixion during the time Moses and Pharaoh lived but the ignorant authors of the Quran mixed everything up. It's just like the Quran telling us that Muhammad promised that he would send Aisha a whatsapp message. There was no whatsapp in the days of Muhammad, same way there was no crucifixion in the days of Moses and Pharaoh, Crucifixion came about 1000 years after so Pharaoh couldn't have threatened anyone with crucifixion, that's a big error from Allah.

But you tried to justify Allah's error by claiming that hanging was mentioned in the old Testament.

The Hebrew word for "hang" is Talah (תָּלָה ) which what used in the Deuteronomy 21:22 that you cited and not Crucify (לִצְלוֹב ) like your Quran erroneously used it.
Re: Prophetic Medicine by AntiChristian: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2020
advocatejare:

Your Allah was oblivious of history, there was nothing like crucifixion during the time Moses and Pharaoh lived but the ignorant authors of the Quran mixed everything up. It's just like the Quran telling us that Muhammad promised that he would send Aisha a whatsapp message. There was no whatsapp in the days of Muhammad, same way there was no crucifixion in the days of Moses and Pharaoh, Crucifixion came about 1000 years after so Pharaoh couldn't have threatened anyone with crucifixion, that's a big error from Allah.

But you tried to justify Allah's error by claiming that hanging was mentioned in the old Testament.

The Hebrew word for "hang" is Talah (תָּלָה ) which what used in the Deuteronomy 21:22 that you cited and not Crucify (לִצְלוֹב ) like your Quran erroneously used it.
Re: Prophetic Medicine by AntiChristian: 8:05am On Sep 03, 2020
advocatejare:

Abeg continue with him o
Re: Prophetic Medicine by advocatejare(m): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

Abeg continue with him o

Of course I will, it's like you're even the same person as him, I like dealing with you irrespective of the way you present yourself
Re: Prophetic Medicine by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
AntiChristian:

But Muhammad that prescribed it couldn't drink it when he was poisoned I think u know

AntiChristian:

Abstract

Why is the urine not saving your Emirs, Imams, etc that are dying from Complications of Covid-19
Re: Prophetic Medicine by AntiChristian: 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

But Muhammad that prescribed it couldn't drink it when he was poisoned I think u know

Could Jesus have prevented himself from not dying on the cross?

Answer: Nothing can prevent you or anyone from dying when the time comes. Muhammad's time was up so he died. The poison and illness were only a pathway to his death.

If you are to die today, something in form of illness, accidents, etc will be a pathway to your death!

ANTIlSLAM:

Why is the urine not saving your Emirs, Imams, etc that are dying from Complications of Covid-19

Your Jesus did so many miracles, so how come many priests has died of Covid 19 including the one that slumped in Cameroon? 120 Priests died in Italy https://www.romereports.com/en/2020/06/23/coronavirus-killed-more-than-120-priests-in-italy/

Answer: Actually, our belief is not that the drugs can cure. Allah cures by means of the usage of the drug!
Re: Prophetic Medicine by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
AntiChristian:

Could Jesus have prevented himself from not dying on the cross?

Answer: Nothing can prevent you or anyone from dying when the time comes. Muhammad's time was up so he died. The poison and illness were only a pathway to his death.

If you are to die today, something in form of illness, accidents, etc will be a pathway to your death!

So a whole Muhammad was poisoned, but he was powerful and specially made by allah... Why couldn't he detected a poisonous meal as powerful as he was?

If you die today your alfa will attached your death as destined from ur god allah shey you know

AntiChristian:

Your Jesus did so many miracles, so how come many priests has died of Covid 19 including the one that slumped in Cameroon? 120 Priests died in Italy https://www.romereports.com/en/2020/06/23/coronavirus-killed-more-than-120-priests-in-italy/

Use Nigeria as a case study, how many Pastors in Nigeria has Covid-19 sent to early grave? why is CAMEL URINE not working for your imams that are dying in Northern Nigeria and your Muslims senators?

AntiChristian:

Answer: Actually, our belief is not that the drugs can cure. Allah cures by means of the usage of the drug!

Which Drug? You mean CAMEL URINE?

(1) (Reply)

Origin Of Dangerous Islamic Sects / The Ummah (muslim Community) Is Hemorrhaging - by a Very Angry Muslim / Disguised Christian Man Attempts To Set Church Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.